Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim (683 Views)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / See The Wicked Bank Alert I Received During Lockdown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by strangest(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dont know where to post this but let me just leave it here

so I bought a new sim in order to benefit from the data promo on it... i subscribed and i got the promo extra data to confirm it is really a new sim

a day after, I got a credit bank alert on the same sim....

what should I do now, so tomorrow I wont be linked with any unforeseen crime or issues

Please advise.. Thank you
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by centoke30(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
can we see a screenshot please
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by strangest(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
centoke30:
can we see a screenshot please

i dont think it is really nice to start revealing peoples private information...
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by Ben404040: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
How much? From which bank.
If it's in small amounts then don't worry urself. His worry let another take.
If it's bigger values then former owner still have it linked to account and have not removed it.
U can walk in to the bank and have them contact the account owner's customer rep for update.
Or u can sit at home and wait it out. 2 things will be involves
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by ChiefOloye(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
My wife's Airtel line had similar issue, until she discussed it with her friend who's a banker and she explained to her that the line once belong to another user who registered it with the bank account and didn't bother to notify the bank when she/he stopped using the line.
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by strangest(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
ChiefOloye:
My wife's Airtel had similar issue, until she discussed it with her friend who

who what?
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by SolutionMee: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
strangest:

who what?

Who later told her that....grin

Check below
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by royalamour(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Just take to the message to a nearby branch of the bank to which the money was sent and lay a complain through writing.

This is to enable you have an evidence for future reference.

Then contact your network service provider for further assistance.

Finally screenshot the messages with your network service provider.
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by vedaxcool(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Call the bank customer service and request the alert be discontinued because the implication is that other transactions can be done using the line which can put you in trouble.
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by mrvictor: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
I tire. Everything is just wrong with this country
Re: Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim by strangest(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
more alert is still coming into the phone...

(1) (Reply)

If You Have ₦1,000,000 What Will You Do / Canada University Admission & Visa Enquires / Groupage (LCL) Shipping To Nigeria: How It Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.