Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

(help) Getting Buyers For Car Dealers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (help) Getting Buyers For Car Dealers (266 Views)

My Experienced With Car Dealers At Naijauto And Olx / Join Our Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp To Buy And Sell Ur Cars Faster & Quicker / Join The Fastest Growing Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(help) Getting Buyers For Car Dealers by maybrowne(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good day, Fam,

Please for those who are in the business of getting cars from dealers and marketing it on your own, you get the buyer and get paid from the proceeds (you get what I mean).

I have some questions ....

1. Which is better working with getting a commission from the dealer or adding your own extra price to the cost the dealer is selling the car?
2. Do you have to do a contract so as not to get cheated or you can work with word of mouth agreement?
3. How is the best way to get dealers to work with?

Thanks will really love to learn from your experience

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Corolla Direct From Canada Clean Title...........SOLD..SOLD..SOLD / Car Registration (Oyo or Lagos) - Help / That Generator Can Still Work Again... Need A Gen Expert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.