Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How your TONGUE either DESTROYS YOU or SERVES AS YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How your TONGUE either DESTROYS YOU or SERVES AS YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH (311 Views)

How To Control Your Tongue / How To Cite Your Source Correctly In APA Format / My Fans Are A Source Of Encouragement- Serah Iyare (shewrites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How your TONGUE either DESTROYS YOU or SERVES AS YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH by mercy14(f): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Words, words, words!
You dont realize that power until it has a great effect on you. You dont realize that strenght those words give until you experience it yourself and you know what? Those words have the capability to change your life FOREVER.
And right here right now, i am talking about OPTIMISM
You have been engaging yourself in an activity and you keep on failing over and over again all you have to say is I CAN DO IT!
The fact is due to your failures you've already told yourself I DID ALL I COULD BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I WILL NEVER MAKE IT.
That is your mistake!
Why do you keep on declaring negative words on yourself when there are various life changing words around you? You know what? Stop saying you cant do it, stop saying it was never meant to be for you. If it was never meant to be for you who was it meant to be for?
I am telling you right now to put optimism in your everyday life. Optimism refers to to your ability to have a positive mindset no matter your situation, no matter all you're going through, no matter what the people around you say to you.
All you need to do is to say I CAN DO IT!, I BELIEVE IN MYSELF, I WAS BORN FOR THIS! NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE ME DOWN!, I FELL BUT NOW, I AM RISING AGAIN!
I advise you to use this words in your everyday life and see what those words to for you because one thing most people dont know is that as they keep saying they can't do it their subconscious mind acts towards it. Stop saying you will never achieve all you've always desired because people are telling you it is not achievable. Rather let them know they're wrong! Prove them wrong! And those people will start respecting you. But that is only if you follow the laws of optimism i will give to you!

if you have questions feel free to ask

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? / Popcorn Crush / 800values For New Era Human Being (151-200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.