Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:17 PM

HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. (28085 Views)

The Walking Dead Telltale Definitive Series (season One - Final Season) Download / Lenovo To Rival Apple And Samsung By Releasing A Bendable Phone / HTC U12 Will Have Up To 256GB Of Storage, Dual Cameras, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by henryobinna(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Elxandre:

You haven't tried a Xiaomi obviously.

There's hardly anything this phone has over Redmi note 5 (Including cameras and speakers) , and that is priced at $164!

390 dollar for this is extortion, when phones like Asus Zenphone 5Z and the likes with flagship specs are just about the same price with this severely underpowered and incapable device.

HTC will go the blackberry way!

You haven't used the phone yet you're comparing it with Redmi note 5, don't you know that picture quality is not all about mega pixels? More over, we both know your chinese top guys cut corners a lot to achieve those price, the redmi note 5 might not even be VR compatible, yet you're comparing. I still maintain my stand on the quality of HTC phones, try their new phones
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by Mrflyguy: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
3600Mah battery? When will all these so called 'big' phone makers have sense? Hian...
Most of these phone from the western world are not made for African .
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by amparas(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
SD 636 @ $300+ ?? HTC no serious atall

1 Like

Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by HyDef(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Someone is talking as if 3600mAh is small.

First of all, battery performance doesn't boil exclusively to battery ratings. One phone with 3000 can last longer than another with 3500.

Second of all, flagship phones are praised nowadays for hitting 4000, so a midrange with 3600 is pretty damn awesome.

Anyway, I just don't think this is what is going to save HTC. The price is fine, but it's not going to undercut a lot of better options.
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by Tamaramientei: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
How has your experience with it been so far?
haryorbarmie83:
tecno and infinix has taken over. Enjoying my tecno pouvoir 2.
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tamaramientei:
How has your experience with it been so far?
is working perfectly I as want. I recommend it bro.
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by DeBrain045(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
EazyMoh:

Oga $390 is no small money anywhere in the world.
HTC has finally lost it! They don't make good quality phones in the league of Samsung, Huawei and LG, but price them in that category. Who would buy?
The customers that can stand the shifty phones can't spend that much, and those that could would stand their shitty phones when there are better alternatives from even stronger and better brands.
Even Infinix (though am not a fan) Note 5 at 60k can compete with this phone going exorbitant 2.5 times more expensive.
Nice thread though cool
You can't compare your note 5 and this device
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by DeBrain045(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
amparas:
SD 636 @ $300+ ?? HTC no serious atall
Was it only the processor you saw what about the other specs of the phone BTW their is no phone that can match with this at this price
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by EazyMoh(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
DeBrain045:
You can't compare your note 5 and this device
Why not?
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by DeBrain045(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
EazyMoh:

Why not?
The design of this phone finishes the note 5 after all the note 5 4gb ram,64gb rom is over 200 dolars and also the build quality should be better, although if am i purchase one i will buy the note 5 because of its price compared to specs
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by EazyMoh(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
The design of this phone finishes the note 5 after all the note 5 4gb ram,64gb rom is over 200 dolars and also the build quality should be better, although if am i purchase one i will buy the note 5 because of its price compared to specs
You just answered yourself.
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by DeBrain045(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
EazyMoh:
You just answered yourself.
No need for senseless arguments grin

1 Like

Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by EazyMoh(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
No need for senseless arguments grin
Lol ehen now. The HTC might be better built with quality materials but the price margin with its competitors can never be justified.
Re: HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. by amparas(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
DeBrain045:
Was it only the processor you saw what about the other specs of the phone BTW their is no phone that can match with this at this price
Lol funny u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.