Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke (2372 Views)

Download All Audio Sermons Of Apostle Johnson Suleman Here. / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / This Is The Link To Download The Free Revival Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
For all those who have been asking for the free GAG Audio sermons...

Now we have it ALL here...

Visit www.gagsermons.com

You will get ALL the sermons in the website.

Blessings!

Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please don't forget to also share with your friends and loved ones...
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
These are but few of the Global Testimonies coming in daily...

Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
More Testimonies...

King Jesus is Glorified as a Mighty Revival is about to sweep the Nations...

Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by espirito(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
please check the links, they are taking me to Google
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
espirito:
please check the links, they are taking me to Google

Write the link as you see in this screenshot.
Add it to all the message titles and download from the normal web URL.
This social forum doesn't allow the link to be downloaded as it was originally posted.
So look at the snapshot and type it like that, you'll automatically get the the download.
PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF SUCCESSFUL.
JESUS MUST BE PREACHED!

Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by FaithfulServant(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
I have listened to some on whatsapp and I tell you the truth if the messages go round nairaland, the spirit of atheism on nairaland will not run away but will die as it it runs away. It is not only hot but an atomic bomb grin

But check the links apostle oo. It not working. Fix it fast before Satan starts rejoicing that his people here will not be loosed from captivity
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
FaithfulServant:
I have listened to some on whatsapp and I tell you the truth if the messages go round nairaland, the spirit of atheism on nairaland will not run away but will die as it it runs away. It is not on hot but an atomic bomb grin

But check the links apostle oo. It not working. Fix it fast before Satan starts rejoicing that his people here will not be loosed from captivity

I tried fixing it but nairaland doesn't upload the URL the exact same way it is.

If you can, it'll be great...

I am jealous over the souls wasting here.
Christ instructed me to evangelize on such platforms and liberate the lost
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by FaithfulServant(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
chrisnwoke1:

I tried fixing it but nairaland doesn't upload the URL the exact same way it is.

If you can, it'll be great...

I am jealous over the souls wasting here.
Christ instructed me to evangelize on such platforms and liberate the lost

It is the hand work of the devil apostle. This is what I suggest you do. Transfer all your messages to YouTube. I know it might sound funny because your messages are audios in mp3 format. There is a way you can upload it on mp4 format. The messages will be playing without video displaying. I don't know how to do it but I know it's possible and you will be able to share the link anywhere.

We that we can visit your YouTube channel to check for latest uploads and the messages will spread across the world with Satan on his knees
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by FaithfulServant(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Example is the link below. The messages will be heared but no video displaying. Check the link below by a firing apostle like yourself apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzo13sUbppo
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2018
FaithfulServant:
Example is the link below. The messages will be heared but no video displaying. Check the link below by a firing apostle like yourself apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzo13sUbppo

Blessings beloved!
Thank you very much for the insight

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2018
FaithfulServant:

It is the hand work of the devil apostle. This is what I suggest you do. Transfer all your messages to YouTube. I know it might sound funny because your messages are audios in mp3 format. There is a way you can upload it on mp4 format. The messages will be playing without video displaying. I don't know how to do it but I know it's possible and you will be able to share the link anywhere.

We that we can visit your YouTube channel to check for latest uploads and the messages will spread across the world with Satan on his knees

THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS NOW READY...
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by FaithfulServant(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2018
chrisnwoke1:

THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS NOW READY...

Hallelujah. The gospel must be heared and must go round the world.

I have subscribed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2018
FaithfulServant:

Hallelujah. The gospel must be heared and must go round the world.

I have subscribed.

THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME TO MOVE IN THAT YouTube DIRECTION
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by FaithfulServant(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
chrisnwoke1:

THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME TO MOVE IN THAT YouTube DIRECTION

I should even thank God more for inspiring you to inspire us through your teachings. Don't relent, big things always start small. Souls must be won for Christ.

There is a way you can also post your audios from your Google drive account on nairaland so that we can download directly.

This is what you will do. Post the direct links instead of the shortened bit links. Nairaland does not approve shortened links for some reasons.

Example below are the direct link to your Google drive account containing your sermons and one of your sermons titled "give me this mountain". If you click them it will go through unlike before that it was hidden when it was in bit link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1cb58RjeuAwRaeTvBC741yvL_AjIhirpI

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4Z3OVXTQbS2VSJ902Y4rdLRgQ1U7g8g/view?usp=drivesdk

Do you get?
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by chrisnwoke1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
FaithfulServant:

I should even thank God more for inspiring you to inspire us through your teachings. Don't relent, big things always start small. Souls must be won for Christ.

There is a way you can also post your audios from your Google drive account on nairaland so that we can download directly.

This is what you will do. Post the direct links instead of the shortened bit links. Nairaland does not approve shortened links for some reasons.

Example below are the direct link to your Google drive account containing your sermons and one of your sermons titled "give me this mountain". If you click them it will go through unlike before that it was hidden when it was in bit link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1cb58RjeuAwRaeTvBC741yvL_AjIhirpI

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4Z3OVXTQbS2VSJ902Y4rdLRgQ1U7g8g/view?usp=drivesdk

Do you get?

THIS IS VERY CLEAR.
THIS INSIGHT IS GREAT!
I HAVE A CHURCH WORK FORCE BUT.
I CHOOSE TO DO MY ONLINE EVANGELISM MYSELF...
GOD BLESS YOU BELOVED!
Re: This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke by FaithfulServant(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
chrisnwoke1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

THIS IS VERY CLEAR.
THIS INSIGHT IS GREAT!
I HAVE A CHURCH WORK FORCE BUT.
I CHOOSE TO DO MY ONLINE EVANGELISM MYSELF...
GOD BLESS YOU BELOVED!

Amen, you too

(1) (Reply)

Muhammed's Multiplicity In Marriage / What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week / Kabbalah Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.