Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria (942 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Bisi Alimi Reacts To Arrest Of 57 Suspected Homosexuals In Lagos / Prevalence Of Homosexuals In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
In one of his songs Tupac said , " people hate what they don't understand" . People hate what does not make sense to them. It doesn't add up. How can a man be sexuality attracted to a man? Or a woman to her gender? Looks awkward, sounds repulsive, but that's as far as it goes for someone looking from the outside.
Who is a gay man? A gay man is someone that is attracted to d same gender. He doesn't sit down one day and suddenly decides he wants to be gay. He finds himself in this reality that he didn't choose for himself. As Kierkegaard, the great existential philosopher properly puts it, " man is thrown into being, he doesn't choose his sex, his parents , when he is born , his complexion or his destiny or "chi" as the Ibo man will call it . So also is a gay man , or a man born with one form of handicap or the other.
Moral issues. The fact that Nigeria is a religious and I dare say hypocritical country has not helped issues at all. Our religious activities has not done anything to corruption, backwardness, economic retardation but we all go to church and mosques but thats where it end. The gay man is now an easy target, someone they remind the rest of Nigerians of something, we suddenly find our voices when we see a gay man , we suddenly become strong to beat the living day light out of them , we suddenly become anointed to demonize them. Well it has its shortcomings. Jesus said " he who is without sin should cast the stone"
Homosexuality in Nigeria. Don't be fooled, only a fraction of the gay community is Nigeria is effeminate, the rest of us look like u, more than often more manly . But ur sister could be married to a gay man, your dad could be a gay man, your brother could be a gay man and you would never ever know. Most gay men are married , married to your sisters, some lesbians are married to your brothers. Just like Ted Haggard, we criticize gay people along with you, we disguise and have our closely knitted networks , we are very discreet but Nigeria has pushed to hurt people, when we marry , have children.
Homosexuality and Human Rights. We are quick to condemn religious extremist but we condemn homosexuals, if u are sure of your sexuality why would you be bothered. Many young men that claim to be straight especially in higher institution swing that way just to make money . Criminalizing homosexuality is laughable. Who gets hurt? How does a homosexual act affect u? No problem. Issokay. Issorite. We will just keep marrying your sisters and your daughters.
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by zinnydan(f): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buh it's not right
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
They are a million and one things and still counting that's not right. Child marriage. Examination malpractice. Hard drugs , internet fraud. Corruption, adultery, prostitution, the list is endless. All these hurt someone else. All sins are equal before God
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Op what are u saying in essence.

Coz I started supporting LGBT of recent after giving an over-thought of Donald Duke stance and making a little research ........

Despite we need be tolerant to LGBT community but there has to be an enabling law to check it's excesses due to our over zealous religious society...

Am not interested in what LGBT does is non of my business but am of opinion of proper handling of its issues......so that they can come out openly and a proper orientation to be given...

For now I stand with Donald duke...

Don't criminalise them......

Infact am of the opinion they can do as they like but forr Buhari he must go back to Daura.
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Homosexuality is not the problem of Nigeria. Leave us alone
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
zinnydan:
Buh it's not right

Not is right or wrong in times of peace and war.
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by Dreamkiller: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Once people start becoming gay, they stop procreating. Homosexuality is now encouraged to cut down our population. I thought NGO's are already doing that with babykilns and distribution of condoms and drugs to destroy women's hormone.
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dreamkiller:
Once people start becoming gay, they stop procreating. Homosexuality is now encouraged to cut down our population. I thought NGO's are already doing that with babykilns and distribution of condoms and drugs to destroy women's hormone.

If u are not gay and you are sure u are not gay then u don't have any cause to be afraid. Abi u ain't so sure of your sexuality?
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
zinnydan:
Buh it's not right
is fornication and adultery right
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Well as long as d booty bandits are doing their thing in peace and not bothering anyone i dont have any issue with them. There are more serious issues bothering naija right now.
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nicely said
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
zinnydan:
Buh it's not right

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT RIGHT........

SAYS 13 YEARS OLD ZINNYDAN FROM ABIA STATE, NIGERIA.
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dreamkiller:

THIS IS INSANITY.
NO ONE "BECOMES" GAY, AND PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS PROCREATE.
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
We should stop the phobia. Gays are wired up differently. Dassul!
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
What would you do when u find out someone in your family is gay?
Re: See Wealthy Homosexuals in Nigeria by durandnaija: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2018
??

(1) (Reply)

Money Will Not Open Her Legs / Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Hospitalized In Lagos… After A Suicide Attempt / Nigerian Babes And Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.