Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? (683 Views)

Wen Shall I See My Home Again? / IGBO PEOPLE - What Does This Mean / What Does "Na Wa O" Mean In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? by NGRBorn: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
A guest (a family member), visited my home. Sometime after the guest's departure, I found a good amount of Naira left neatly hidden under the mattress. The guest never asked for the Naira or indicated they left Naira in my home. Please note that I live in a country, where Naira is not the currency.

What does this mean? What should I do?
Re: Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? by Jossyroyal1: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Don't freight...

You should be able to trace the guest probably he/she forgot the money
Re: Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? by zinnydan(f): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Consult your ancestors... They're trying to say something
Re: Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? by NGRBorn: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Don't freight...

You should be able to trace the guest probably he/she forgot the money

The guest visited me years ago. I have been in touch numerous times with the guest since the guest left. The guest never asked about the money or indicated the money was left behind. I am not even sure why the guest would hide Naira under a mattress in my home outside of Nigeria where Naira is not used.

Again, what could this mean? What should I do?
Re: Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? by Jossyroyal1: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
NGRBorn:

The guest visited me years ago. I have been in touch numerous times with the guest since the guest left. The guest never asked about the money or indicated the money was left behind. I am not even sure why the guest would hide Naira under a mattress in my home outside of Nigeria where Naira is not used.

Again, what could this mean? What should I do?

Free your mind...

Since the owner is traceable, kindly remind him that he forgot some money under the bed during his last visit...
Re: Money Found Hidden Under A Mattress By A Guest In My Home. What Does This Mean? by NGRBorn: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
The visit occurred a long time ago. I only just found it when I went to move the mattress

Jossyroyal1:

Free your mind...

Since the owner is traceable, kindly remind him that he forgot some money under the bed during his last visit...

(1) (Reply)

Why The Alake Of Egbaland Offer Sacrifices On Olumo Rock In August Yearly / Newsalaafin Of Oyo Reacts To Ooni’s Statement Over Yoruba, Igbo Historical Ties / Cat In Urhobo (onogbo Evun Urhobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.