Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (44353 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ClassiqLegend(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dat is great,dis is an example of how buhari hater will be jailed also :DDat is great,dis is an example of how buhari hater will be jailed also
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by milemimi93(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
BruncleZuma:
grin cheesy grin grin

In other countries they go to jail...in Iraq both they and their wives are sentenced to death, in Nigeria we "rehabilitate and free them..."

Let that sink in for a second before you mention me.
[/s]
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin cheesy grin grin

In other countries they go to jail...in Iraq both they and their wives are sentenced to death, in Nigeria we "rehabilitate and free them..."

grin grin

All thanks to the lifeless one grin

6 Likes

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Toosure70: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
instead of sentence to death. oloribu eda.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ollah2: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
The Na them crew.

Below are christian terrorists that attempted assassination on Trump and Obama. Christianity must be an evil religion

osuofia2:
pisiful religion people.. watch as they go cold on the thread
latter they will say the qua-ran doesn't command people to kill

See your fellow Christian terrorists. They studied the bible well, pissful religion

NaijaMutant:
Is he a Muslim?

Hell Yes

Are they terrorist?

Hell ***

Check the Islamic section on Nairaland

Are the attached Christians?

Yes

Are they terrorists

Yes

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by tunary(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Looks like he's tired of living
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by luizkyworld(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abeg, wen will Evans, Dasuki, de owner of Ikoyi building cash etc be entenced?
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by QuickStandard: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmmm!!! And he's just 21yrs old...

What is it with Islamic terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by FTjnr(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
blackpanda, vedaxcool, demeleo and other foooooolani moooooooslims on nairaland won't be happy about this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Tufunky: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yet when Tommy Robinson speaks about the grooming of Islamic militants in the UK, the crown court will have him arrested.

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by LZAA: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
God bless PMB.

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
My bro. Oya time don reach oooo!, go assassinate her for jail u hear? grin shocked
I know say u don hear! grin
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Realname: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin cheesy grin grin

Bro how many times do I have to tell you all that Nigeria is an animal kingdom

And in the animal kingdom there are no saints , only breakfast and dinner .

Think on the deep.meaning of that last phrase , when you understand, then you will see Nigeria for what it is

2 Likes

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
God bless PMB.
....the lifeless cunt

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by milemimi93(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Maurz:
....the lifeless cunt

Without PMB in British PM's life, do you think this attempt will be exposed?
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by milemimi93(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

Bro how many times do I have to tell you all that Nigeria is an animal kingdom

And in the animal kingdom there are no saints , only breakfast and dinner .

Think on the deep.meaning of that last phrase , when you understand, then you will see Nigeria for what it is

Are you indirectly saying you are an animal?

If Nigeria is animal Kingdom and u are a Nigerian probably living in Nigeria. What are u?

I guess a monkey.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jihadist Muslim .

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ipobarecriminals: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
undecided sad Islamabad. Fear those black spot demon
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
yorubakid:
Yoruba Muslims are the problems of this world angry

Shut up there oponuu Oshii
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by internet: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Useless people with foolish religion. If they try me I will kill everyone of them that crosses my way. In niger delta we don't joke with miscreants.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by yorubakid: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
imran147:

Shut up there oponuu Oshii
Are you a pained head slamming Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ipobarecriminals: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
hang the beast
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
osuofia2:

Yes for the unbelievers just like the Bible stated

2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV / 90 helpful votes
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to young or old, man or woman.

Luke 19:27 ESV / 85 helpful votes

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Only the ignorance one kill innocent people that were not unbeliever and beside you can’t fight for God. Cuz in her after one will face judgement as it’s deeds
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
osuofia2:

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Only the ignorance one kill innocent people that were not unbeliever and beside you can’t fight for God. Cuz in her after one will face judgement as it’s deeds

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by osuofia2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
imran147:

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Only the ignorance one kill innocent people that were not unbeliever and beside you can’t fight for God. Cuz in her after one will face
judgement as it’s deeds
tell that to your terrorist head slammers brothers, tell them to stop fighting for allah

2 Likes

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
yorubakid:
Are you a pained head slamming Yoruba Muslim

Yes and because you are the biggest fool....Saying we slam head yes agree God command us to do so five time daily just the people of the book did in bible
This will help u because I know your pastors never read for you nor you take your time reading bible

Now tell me if it’s differ from how Muslim worship Oponu lekansi

Nehemiah 8:4-6

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
osuofia2:

tell that to your terrorist head slammers brothers, tell them to stop fighting for allah

Head slammer indeed
Your pastor didn’t tell you to do so just like people of book did
Nah they won’t and you won’t try to read or learn from bible this bible verse will help u once again and tell me if it’s differ

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by yorubakid: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
imran147:

[s]

Yes and because you are the biggest fool....Saying we slam head yes agree God command us to do so five time daily just the people of the book did in bible
This will help u because I know your pastors never read for you nor you take your time reading bible

Now tell me if it’s differ from how Muslim worship Oponu lekansi

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground[/s].
head slamming Yoruba Muslims bore me..

3 Likes

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
yorubakid:
head slamming Yoruba Muslims bore me..

Keep ignoring truth

I no fit argue cuz I Dey quote bible yet you ignore
Shows not all what u read in bible u guys admit and accept what a pity and you claimed you believe in God
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by FitnessHomme: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by maxiuc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why is that Yoruba Moslem no dey bomb or do what their northern fellows does are they not reading the same Quran and carrying the same kettle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jan. 6 Rioter Who Put His Feet On Desk In Pelosi's Office Sentenced To 4.5 Yrs / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.