Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (44361 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

And Abraham is not a prophet who’s he then a son of God like u claimed Jesus ?

And why did God name him father of faith ?
It’s not funny man mi

Brother i thought you should have wake up with your Brian today now.

Lolz, well i will be grad if you can show me anywhere in The bible that Said Father Abraham was a prophet or God called his a prophet.

So God name him father of faith because he is a prophet, what weed did you smoke today?

You Muslim self...

Well Jesus himself claim to be Son of God so i guess you are the dummy here.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Firebomber:

Brother i thought you should have wake up with your Brian today now.

Lolz, well i will be grad if you can show me anywhere in The bible that Said Father Abraham was a prophet or God called his a prophet.

So God name him father of faith because he is a prophet, what weed did you smoke today?

You Muslim self...

Well Jesus himself claim to be Son of God so i guess you are the dummy here.

THIS A VERSE WHEN JESUS FELT DPWN HES FACE AND PRAISED TOWARD IS LORD

Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

ABOUT ABRAHAM BEEN CALLED PROPHET

The first mention of a prophet is in Genesis 20:7 when God spoke to Abimelech, king of Gerar, in a dream, warning him by saying the woman he had taken as his wife Sarai was actually married to a “prophet” named Abram. Why does Yahweh call Abraham a prophet?

· Genesis 20:6-7 Then God said to him in the dream, "Yes, I know that in the integrity of your heart you have done this, and I also kept you from sinning against Me; therefore I did not let you touch her. Now therefore, restore the man's wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her, know that you shall surely die, you and all who are your
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Am Waiting for reply ooo
Your twisted reply
Cuz I know u will still ignore it’s was not prophet but another twisted English using there like you always do
If one don sabi over sabi Dey worry person
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

THIS A VERSE WHEN JESUS FELT DPWN HES FACE AND PRAISED TOWARD IS LORD

Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

ABOUT ABRAHAM BEEN CALLED PROPHET

The first mention of a prophet is in Genesis 20:7 when God spoke to Abimelech, king of Gerar, in a dream, warning him by saying the woman he had taken as his wife Sarai was actually married to a “prophet” named Abram. Why does Yahweh call Abraham a prophet?

· Genesis 20:6-7 Then God said to him in the dream, "Yes, I know that in the integrity of your heart you have done this, and I also kept you from sinning against Me; therefore I did not let you touch her. Now therefore, restore the man's wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her, know that you shall surely die, you and all who are your

1. The verse said he fell not knel down.

2. The verse said face to the ground not face touching ground. I dont know why you people find it difficult to understand simple English.

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2018
Firebomber:

1. The verse said he fell not knel down.

2. The verse said face to the ground not face touching ground. I dont know why you people find it difficult to understand simple English.

Knelt down face ground my brother him sha face the ground and call unto GOd
What’s different

However you didn’t reply about the called Abraham. A prophet

U still Dey search for your faulse answer to reply abi Lol
Oh sorry I forgot u go dey church
Do not forgot to pay your as usual titte ooo
It’s new month and u got ur salary

But Bible didn’t say so check your bible
Abi make I help u ?

Meanwhile that image u show it wrong
This is the right one and it’s similar to what we have been argue so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

Knelt down face ground my brother him sha face the ground and call unto GOd
What’s different

However you didn’t reply about the called Abraham. A prophet

U still Dey search for your faulse answer to reply abi Lol
Oh sorry I forgot u go dey church
Do not forgot to pay your as usual titte ooo
It’s new month and u got ur salary

But Bible didn’t say so check your bible
Abi make I help u ?

Meanwhile that image u show it wrong
This is the right one and it’s similar to what we have been argue so far

Lolz, knew down and fell down is the same?

Face ground and head touching ground is the same?
Interesting.

Lolz, he called unto his Father, so he dont just called unto god. Lolz

Lolz, i dont need to reply you on Abraham because that's not the main topic here. Lolz

well i will advise you to go back to show to learn how to define tithe first. Lolz, mumuslim indeed.

I dont know your problem with tithe, i guess it given you people unrest. Lolz

well i will advise you anytime soldier tell you to fell on your face, just kneldown and bow ok?

What an illiterate that claim fall is the same as knel, now i understand why Muslim are easy to be brainwash. Lolz
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by ollah2: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Firebomber:

Interesting.

Lolz, i dont need to reply you on Abraham because that's not the main topic here. Lolz

well i will advise you to go back to show to learn how to define tithe first. Lolz, mumuslim indeed.

well i will advise you anytime soldier tell you to fell on your face, just kneldown and bow ok?

What an illiterate that claim fall is the same as knel, now i understand why Muslim are easy to be brainwash. Lolz

You are just beating about the bush;

Were was Jesus face placed when be made the prayers?
Is Abraham a prophet? If No, what was he?

Answer in the simplest possible way.
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by imran147(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Firebomber:

Interesting.

My guy u sha manage to reply me
U don Dey add maturity Oooo
Anyway enjoy your Sunday
See you in next thread sir fire bomber
Guess u must be a member of mountain of fire �
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

My guy u sha manage to reply me
U don Dey add maturity Oooo
Anyway enjoy your Sunday
See you in next thread sir fire bomber
Guess u must be a member of mountain of fire �

lolz, manage to reply you indeed.

Peace
Re: Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May by Firebomber: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:

You are just beating about the bush;

Were was Jesus face placed when be made the prayers?
Is Abraham a prophet? If No, what was he?

Answer in the simplest possible way.

is the question where was Jesus place or was Jesus head touching ground when he was praying like you Muslim?

Well the verse will tell you where his face is place, mtcheew

your brother have answer you about Abraham.

So peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.