Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded (1064 Views)

Devil Worshiping Freemason Sodomites Changing The Gender Of Babies Exposed / Evil Sodomite Cults Deliberately Spread HIV VIA Organized unprotected Sex Parties / Sodomite Devil Worshiping Male Cults Destroyed High Technology Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Greetings,

If Irritated Genie is going to do good he must not go whoring around with the likes of the NOI. How can Straight Black Pride unite with the group who stood up at the Washington mall dressed in Rainbow colors promoting LGBT? Just like the Scientology that Farrakhan endorses is linked to Satanists like R. L. Hubbard, who was a disciple of Aleister Crowely, the LGBT was founded by Harry Hay, all three men members of OTO Freemasonry. Go check it out. Go look up OTO Freemasonry on wikipedia and other sites where they tell you that sex magick and anus sex are rituals within their order. They don't even hide it yet dare you to make the connection publicly because the zombie Christian watch groups will go after you. The same Christians Gino Jennings is apart of. Christianity is the Church of Rome and all Christians are subject to the Pope and the Holy See of Jesuits. The Holy See is the body of people that they use to target victims and their families of priest molestation. They call it community watch and its funded by the Federal government of the U.S and other Western nations. This is the same mafia activity that drove the Moors out of Spain and Europe. Some of you will never get this right which is the prime reason we need to separate from zombie niggers. Lots of you been apart of the Freemason and Greek societies and you don't even know you are serving the aim of the enemy. You help them to target your own people and kill your own leaders out of rivalry and jealousy. And this biggest issue you're not even honest about who you work for. You don't question what is the origin of the order you belong? Who is your master?

Where did we get the idea that Black and White belong together in the same nation who have opposing beliefs? And since we are going to consider separating from Whites based upon this value and belief differences, what about Blacks who we have different values and beliefs from? Is this not why there's so many distinct ethnic groups of diversity in Africa? There's enough room for all of us on this planet to live as we choose yet there's always been a quest to expand and dominate into another's territory thus began our problem centuries ago. Here are my beliefs. There is only one God, we are His children, God has two sides, Father and Mother. I don't believe people in the society can be allowed to practice sodomy, evil black magick, cultism, and I believe in the death penalty to send a message that certain crimes will not be allowed. I believe all contributing to that society in the form of work, art, craft, labor, etc. We believe in kingship and also women rulers. Yet we must separate from the devil sodomite niggers that is the first priority because these soulless types will always bring the Whiteman or other enemies right back at your doorstep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmm4EQnljCo

Look at this NOI joins LGBT, there are devil niggers in our communities!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoRCnzq3im8

Here are Pan Africans supporting LGBT, a satanic movement, and you wonder how come they are talking joining the U.S Military to invade Africa to overthrow the Kings! These people are not suitable to be in Africa or anywhere near Africans who want to live righteous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejW6kQM3yjQ

https://www.nairaland.com/4689081/crown-prince-bissa-invents-most

Devils Among Blacks in America:

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
You best to believe the White Jews are paying for all the promotion of Black Lives Matter, Straight Black Pride, all the Greek societies and all their wealth comes from these Jews. All the Pan African money, Nation of Islam money is all White people money. Very little do these Negroes pay for themselves. They don't own no natural resources, no gold mines, oil fields, or anything commodities that would make them independent. They aren't in the process of building up anything other than more love for debauchery. I am here as a witness after 48 years living among them and researching their behavior and patterns.
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Walamu:

You best to believe the White Jews are paying for all the promotion of Black Lives Matter, Straight Black Pride, all the Greek societies and all their wealth comes from these Jews. All the Pan African money, Nation of Islam money is all White people money. Very little do these Negroes pay for themselves. They don't own no natural resources, no gold mines, oil fields, or anything commodities that would make them independent. They aren't in the process of building up anything other than more love for debauchery. I am here as a witness after 48 years living among them and researching their behavior and patterns.
I'm for a never before seen migration of all blacks back to Africa.
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Earthbound:

That means that we are giving up the rest of the land to them. And what good will no good Africans do in Africa? Do you even have the infrastructure to accommodate all these people coming into Africa? Do you realize the type of wars this will ignite among Africans already strapped for resources? Africans in some parts don't have fresh water to drink, to bath and irrigate crops?

Don't you see this is an invasion? Not a solution but an invasion. angry
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Here is your example of Africans in America coming into Africa who don't have a connection with the culture and bow to traditions.

Liberia an Uncivil War Documentary

Go to 11:00 and hear Taylor's comments on how all those in America believed they could come into Africa and bring American satanic liberal culture and things would just go well. grin Yet it didn't and history is my witness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-blKsqGKw8

The bloody violence of Charles Taylor, An African American Freemason sodomite, and his cannibals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrkTi3EHqk
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
There's enough.

Enough room on Earth for everyone, we need not all squeeze into the same place it won't make us any safer nor bring justice.
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Walamu:

That means that we are giving up the rest of the land to them. And what good will no good Africans do in Africa? Do you even have the infrastructure to accommodate all these people coming into Africa? Do you realize the type of wars this will ignite among Africans already strapped for resources? Africans in some parts don't have fresh water to drink, to bath and irrigate crops?

Don't you see this is an invasion? Not a solution but an invasion. angry
You're right. I believe the problems can be solved with a grand plan in the works. Truth is Africa doesn't really need anyone. We have everything we need. Trust me, this would almost never work because there are people that need Africa to remain dependent.
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Earthbound:

You're right. I believe the problems can be solved with a grand plan in the works. Truth is Africa doesn't really need anyone. We have everything we need. Trust me, this would almost never work because there are people that need Africa to remain dependent.

Not all parts of Africa is dependent. grin If I thought that I would be agreeing with you, which you have shown me that agreeing with you is chaos. grin

Bad ideas need no promotion.
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Obakuso: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
The Hopi Prophecy says there will come a great revolt among the African people in America. This will be a very violent uprising and very bloody, yet in the end, finally the African people in America would have won their respect from the Caucasian. Lot of you Freemasons and Greek Boule society created this problem and you can't run from it. God will not allow you run from it and run into Africa. No more running. You can rebuild your nation right here in America as did the Moors before us. My mission to go to Africa is apart of my destiny and has more to do with religious discipleship. I was always a traveler as Ejiogbe is predisposed to be a traveler. I must travel to complete my study of the great mystery. Many of you have different motivations and those motivations can be meet right where you are in America. Stand and fight as you know I fought and fought to win my freedom.

Hopi Prophecies:Black Race will have a violent revolution against america

BOKORMAN
Published on Nov 10, 2011
(Sound quality isnt great but the info is)At 5:30 he gets into the coming black revolution but i decided to put in a nice peice of the general Hopi theology also becuz its beautiful and its quite likely that the cartoon "Avatar" got its concepts of "elemental tribes" and more from the Hopi. Anyways in this vid a Hopi Native American explains the Hopi theology and says that centuries old Hopi prophecies say that Black people will have 2 major revolutions in amerika, one will be nonviolent(the one from the 60's), but that wont set them free, he goes on to say that there will be another one, a violent revolution, and that, they say, shall set them free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKo1DqY-8OE

The Gullah Wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLQh8S0M818

I have faith in some you. smiley And its enough of you.

1 Like

Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Obakuso: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
The Haitian Revolution: /// How Blacks Defeated Whites !
Ancestral Lineage Media
Published on Dec 6, 2016
The Haitian Revolution has often been described as the largest and most successful slave rebellion in the Western Hemisphere. Slaves initiated the rebellion in 1791 and by 1803 they had succeeded in ending not just slavery but French control over the colony. The Haitian Revolution, however, was much more complex, consisting of several revolutions going on simultaneously. These revolutions were influenced by the French Revolution of 1789, which would come to represent a new concept of human rights, universal citizenship, and participation in government -It impacted the institution of slavery throughout the Americas. Self-liberated slaves destroyed slavery at home, fought to preserve their freedom, founded the sovereign state of Haiti.[3][4][5] It led to the greatest slave uprising since Spartacus, who led an unsuccessful revolt against the Roman Republic nearly 1,900 years prior.[6] Led by former slave Toussaint l’Overture, the enslaved would act first, rebelling against the planters on August 21, 1791. By 1792 they controlled a third of the island. Despite reinforcements from France, the area of the colony held by the rebels grew as did the violence on both sides. Before the fighting ended 100,000 of the 500,000 blacks and 24,000 of the 40,000 whites were killed. Nonetheless the former slaves managed to stave off both the French forces and the British who arrived in 1793 to conquer the colony, and who withdrew in 1798 after a series of defeats by l’Overture’s forces. By 1801 l’Overture expanded the revolution beyond Haiti, conquering the neighboring Spanish colony of Santo Domingo (present-day Dominican Republic). He abolished slavery in the Spanish-speaking colony and declared himself Governor-General for life over the entire island of Hispaniola.

At that moment the Haitian Revolution had outlasted the French Revolution which had been its inspiration. Napoleon Bonaparte, now the ruler of France, dispatched General Charles Leclerc, his brother-in-law, and 43,000 French troops to capture L’Overture and restore both French rule and slavery. L’Overture was taken and sent to France where he died in prison in 1803. Jean-Jacques Dessalines, one of l’Overture’s generals and himself a former slave, led the revolutionaries at the Battle of Vertieres on November 18, 1803 where the French forces were defeated. On January 1, 1804, Dessalines declared the nation independent and renamed it Haiti. France became the first nation to recognize its independence. Haiti thus emerged as the first black republic in the world, and the second nation in the western hemisphere (after the United States) to win its independence from a European power. 1791-1804 - Empowering Yourself. Reinventing Yourself ! Talking ,Politics Education , being Self-Sufficient -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXS9-1DpqrM

You have no reason to believe you will lose. None.

1 Like

Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Obakuso: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
African Rebel TERRIFIES people on Black Ops - EP3 grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9A
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Obakuso: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Obakuso:
The Hopi Prophecy says there will come a great revolt among the African people in America. This will be a very violent uprising and very bloody, yet in the end, finally the African people in America would have won their respect from the Caucasian. Lot of you Freemasons and Greek Boule society created this problem and you can't run from it. God will not allow you run from it and run into Africa. No more running. You can rebuild your nation right here in America as did the Moors before us. My mission to go to Africa is apart of my destiny and has more to do with religious discipleship. I was always a traveler as Ejiogbe is predisposed to be a traveler. I must travel to complete my study of the great mystery. Many of you have different motivations and those motivations can be meet right where you are in America. Stand and fight as you know I fought and fought to win my freedom.

BOKORMAN
(Sound quality isnt great but the info is)At 5:30 he gets into the coming black revolution but i decided to put in a nice peice of the general Hopi theology also becuz its beautiful and its quite likely that the cartoon "Avatar" got its concepts of "elemental tribes" and more from the Hopi. Anyways in this vid a Hopi Native American explains the Hopi theology and says that centuries old Hopi prophecies say that Black people will have 2 major revolutions in amerika, one will be nonviolent(the one from the 60's), but that wont set them free, he goes on to say that there will be another one, a violent revolution, and that, they say, shall set them free.

The Gullah Wars

Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Obakuso: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Obakuso:
The Haitian Revolution: /// How Blacks Defeated Whites !
Ancestral Lineage Media
Published on Dec 6, 2016
The Haitian Revolution has often been described as the largest and most successful slave rebellion in the Western Hemisphere. Slaves initiated the rebellion in 1791 and by 1803 they had succeeded in ending not just slavery but French control over the colony. The Haitian Revolution, however, was much more complex, consisting of several revolutions going on simultaneously. These revolutions were influenced by the French Revolution of 1789, which would come to represent a new concept of human rights, universal citizenship, and participation in government -It impacted the institution of slavery throughout the Americas. Self-liberated slaves destroyed slavery at home, fought to preserve their freedom, founded the sovereign state of Haiti.[3][4][5] It led to the greatest slave uprising since Spartacus, who led an unsuccessful revolt against the Roman Republic nearly 1,900 years prior.[6] Led by former slave Toussaint l’Overture, the enslaved would act first, rebelling against the planters on August 21, 1791. By 1792 they controlled a third of the island. Despite reinforcements from France, the area of the colony held by the rebels grew as did the violence on both sides. Before the fighting ended 100,000 of the 500,000 blacks and 24,000 of the 40,000 whites were killed. Nonetheless the former slaves managed to stave off both the French forces and the British who arrived in 1793 to conquer the colony, and who withdrew in 1798 after a series of defeats by l’Overture’s forces. By 1801 l’Overture expanded the revolution beyond Haiti, conquering the neighboring Spanish colony of Santo Domingo (present-day Dominican Republic). He abolished slavery in the Spanish-speaking colony and declared himself Governor-General for life over the entire island of Hispaniola.

At that moment the Haitian Revolution had outlasted the French Revolution which had been its inspiration. Napoleon Bonaparte, now the ruler of France, dispatched General Charles Leclerc, his brother-in-law, and 43,000 French troops to capture L’Overture and restore both French rule and slavery. L’Overture was taken and sent to France where he died in prison in 1803. Jean-Jacques Dessalines, one of l’Overture’s generals and himself a former slave, led the revolutionaries at the Battle of Vertieres on November 18, 1803 where the French forces were defeated. On January 1, 1804, Dessalines declared the nation independent and renamed it Haiti. France became the first nation to recognize its independence. Haiti thus emerged as the first black republic in the world, and the second nation in the western hemisphere (after the United States) to win its independence from a European power. 1791-1804 - Empowering Yourself. Reinventing Yourself ! Talking ,Politics Education , being Self-Sufficient -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXS9-1DpqrM

You have no reason to believe you will lose. None.

Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Obakuso: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
I hate Satan

I hate Lucifer

You must know the truth all you Devil worshipping Freemason Sodomites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idWUp9-QQQA
Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Obakuso:

BOKORMAN

The Gullah Wars

Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Obakuso: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Obakuso:

BOKORMAN

The Gullah Wars

Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by ifechukwu605: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
African Rebel TERRIFIES people on Black Ops - EP3 11,668,161 views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9Ay

101 Likes

Re: My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded by Walamu(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
ifechukwu605:
African Rebel TERRIFIES people on Black Ops - EP3 11,668,161 views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9Ay

It is what it is, man up. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of Igbo Land / Akure-benin War Of 1818 / Which Country Is Cheaper: Nigeria Or Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.