Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! (5985 Views)

My Journey To Repentance / Jesus Didn't Come For The Sinners But To Call Sinners To Repentance / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigeria repent.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nigeria needs spiritual healing from the Lord. Nigeria repent.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2019
Nigeria Repent!
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
[center][/center] Nigeria repent
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nigeria, repent.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
God is calling Nigeria to repent. Nigeria repent in Jesus Christ.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria, repent!
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
The bloods of the people that boko haram, ritualists, kidnappers and abortionists have shed in Nigeria are crying for vengeance against her. Let repent and call upon the blood of Jesus to speak on behalf of Nigeria.

Nigeria repent!

1 Like

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigeria, repent.

1 Like

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
God has raised many great servants of God in this nation. Let us continue the good foundation they laid in this nation.

Let us eschew evil and embrace Godliness

2 Likes

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Repentance is not complete until turning away from sins. Let every Nigerian turn away from his wickedness

1 Like

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
A spirit filled and Very comprehensive write up. About the light in the sky, i had a similar experience too while i was in my garden communing with God this evening. I saw bright colors of light moving in the sky. At that moment, my soul was electrified. Jesus is coming any moment from now so let us all spread this message of repentance. Bro, sister, aunty ,uncle, stop ignoring Jesus and accept him now. Shalom!
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Blakewilli:
A spirit filled and Very comprehensive write up. About the light in the sky, i had a similar experience too while i was in my garden communing with God this evening. I saw bright colors of light moving in the sky. At that moment, my soul was electrified. Jesus is coming any moment from now so let us all spread this message of repentance. Bro, sister, aunty ,uncle, stop ignoring Jesus and accept him now. Shalom!

God bless you for sharing.

1 Like

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

1 Like

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Let the Pastors and the priest weep between the porch and the alter and say, 'spare thy people' O Lord'
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by BackllGodNaija: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
annyplenty:
Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.

Nigeria, Repent.
Amen!
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by petra1(m): 4:16am On Jun 04, 2020
annyplenty:
Urgent Information!
Click here to be part of an on-going repentance for the Church of Christ in Nigeria.

GOD IS CALLING THE NATION OF NIGERIA TO REPENTANCE – NIGERIA, REPENT!

VISION OF ‘NIGERIA REPENT’ WRITTEN BOLDLY IN THE SKY!
On Sunday, 22nd July, 2018, around 10.30p.m., in the night, Nigerian time, I had a powerful revelation in which the nation of Nigeria was called to repent.

In the revelation, I was in a street, with some people I knew, somewhere in Nigeria. Then, from a far distance from where I was, a ray of light was beamed from the ground unto the sky. I did not know the exact location from where the light was beamed but it was from the ground unto the sky, and from a far distance to where I was. On reaching the sky, the light wrote the word ‘JESUS’ in capital in the sky. Then the light dispersed and formed the words ‘NIGERIA REPENT’ in capital letter in the same spot.

I noticed that all the people around me did not notice what was going on, in the sky. Quickly, I called their attention to see what was written in the sky by the light beaming into the sky. They saw what was written and were amazed. The words, ‘NIGERIA REPENT’ that were displayed for a few seconds and faded away into the sky.

What is Complete Repentance?
Before I speak on the interpretation and the message from the Revelation, I will like to point out the true meaning of repentance. Repentance is more than praying for forgiveness of sin. Repentance goes a step further than that. It involves turning away from the sins you prayed for their forgiveness. This is called forsaking of sins. Unless and until forsaking of sins is involved, repentance is not complete. Let us consider the scripture below.

Proverb 28:13
13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
We can see from the above scripture that the total condition for receiving of mercy is to confess and forsake one’s sins. Anything short of confession and turning away from wickedness is not a complete repentance.

Benefits of Answering God’s call for a National Repentance
God is the only sovereign King in the whole of the universe. He can call anyone to repentance if such had done evil in His sight. He can call a nation, president, king, church, family, any group of persons or an individual to repentance.

The followings are few of the biblical benefits of heeding God’s calls for national repentance.

-1. God judgments on the nation will be cancelled and spared from destruction:
Jeremiah 18:7-8
7 At what instant I (God) shall speak concerning a nation,[u] and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and [u]to destroy it;
8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

-2. The Nation will be healed:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

-3. God’s blessings for the nation will be retained[/i]:
Jeremiah 18:9-10
9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

-4. [i]The nation will be saved from death
:
Ezekiel 18:23, 31-32, Ezekiel 33:11,
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

-5. The nation will experience spiritual revival:
Psalm 85:1-5
1 LORD, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
2 Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
3 Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
4 Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
5 Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
6 Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?

Isaiah 57:15
15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

The humble and contrite person or nation whom the Lord will revive is the one who can repent like David, the king (Psalm 51).

How to Carry out a National Repentance
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seekmy face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
From 2 Chronicles 7:14 text above, God gave a four-step procedure for carrying out a national repentance. They are listed below.

-1. Humility:
When God mentions out the sins of a person or nation and calls for repentance, humility means to agree with the Word of God and be ready to make amendments. If a person disagrees with the Word of God, he will never submit himself for correction or repentance.

When the sins of David, the king, were mentioned to him, he showed humility by accepting that what God said about him was true and that he needed to repent. That is humility. The nation, too, must admit that they have sinned before the Lord and needs to repent.
Another way of showing this humility is by showing remorsefulness for your sins and making ready to repent. Those that reject the word of the Lord are proud before the Lord and the Lord has no delights in proud.

-2. Prayer:
After showing humility or remorsefulness for your sins, then you must go a step further by offering prayers of confession and request for God’s mercy.

-3. Seek the Lord:
You can further seek the face of the Lord in fasting.

-4. Turning Away from Evils:
Turning away from the evil you repented of is what makes the repentance complete. It is hypocrisy to say you repent of sin and you still continue in the sin.

Nineveh was an example of a country that carried out a national repentance, in the bible. Let us compare the steps they took for their repentance vis-à-vis the four-step guidelines above. Let us refer to Jonah 3:1-10.

Jonah 3:1-10
1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days� journey.

4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day�s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:

8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?

10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

The followings are what they did.

-1. The people of Nineveh believed God.
It was love on the part of God to show Nineveh her sins and to call her to repent. However, it was humility on the part of Nineveh to believe God that they had sinned and to accept the call for repentance. Jonah 3:5a says ‘So the people of Nineveh believed God’……………..

-2. They proclaimed a fast.
After believing God that they had sinned, the people of Nineveh quickly began to seek the Lord in fasting. Jonah 3:5b says ‘and proclaimed a fast’

-3. They prayed fervently unto God.
They did not stop at fasting alone. The people of Nineveh also cried mightily to God in prayer. Jonah 3:8b says ‘and cry mightily unto God’

-4. They turned away from him evil and violence. Jonah 3:8c
Though the people of Nineveh did so many evils, there violence was particularly mentioned by their. In other words, though, God did not mention their evil deeds by name, yet, they identified their wickedness and evil deeds and they stopped doing them. Jonah 3:8c says ‘yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

Then, at Nineveh, kidnappers stopped kidnapping. Rapists stopped rapping. Armed robbers stopped robbery. Ritualists stopped rituals. Prostitutes stopped prostitution and so on. And then, their repentance was complete. God was particularly moved by their turning away from evils and He stopped the judgment He had proclaimed on them and did not destroy Nineveh any more. That was why He called for the repentance in the first instance. Jonah 3:10 says ‘And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not’.

-5. The Repentance cut across all the land and people of Nineveh. Jonah 3:7-8.
We can see from the above that Nineveh complied with the 4-point procedure spelt out by God for carrying out a national repentance and consequently She was spared from destruction. Her land was healed and revival broke in the nation.

Interpretation and Message Of The Dream
The following messages and interpretation can be derived from the revelation and biblical analysis above.

-1. The Lord, Jesus Christ, is calling Nigeria to repent.

-2. The time available for the repentance is short.

-3. National repentance should begin in Nigeria, earnestly.

-4. The repentance should cut across the nation.

-5. Nigerian leaders and all citizens should turn away from all wickedness prevalent in our nation. These include, but not limited to, blood shedding, kidnapping, violence, election rigging, terrorism, cultism, internet fraud, child trafficking, prostitution, looting of fund and the rest.

-6. Let churches begin to organize repentance revivals.
In recent times, so many Nigerian churches have been organizing praise nights. While I do not say it is wrong to praise God, yet, it will amount to sheer hypocrisy to be doing so in sin. God is more interested in repentance that praise; the same way he is more interested in obedience that sacrifice. Let us begin with repentance revival instead.

I have seen some few national prayers being held in Nigeria. But I must say that what God requires is also more than just national prayers. In addition to prayers, let us also fast and weep for our evil deeds in this nation, and let massive and genuine proclamation for turning away from all the evils of this nation begin. Let us go the way of repentance crusade instead of miracle crusades. The Lord will willingly splash miracles and healings upon us if our ways are right with Him. Let churches begin to rebuke sins heavily.
Radio stations, television stations, and other media must deliberately begin to call Nigerians to turn away from our sins.

Actions
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Prayer Of Repentance
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

Need More Information?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

Please, Share This Message And Also Drop A Comment.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast as possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

This is very prophetic
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by Kobojunkie: 5:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Plenty of what? Children? angry
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Events are gradually escalating I'm Nigeria. Nigeria repent.

Let us turn away from terrorism, rape, cultism, fraud, kidnapping, ritual killings, abortion, embezzlement and the like.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2021
Let us repent and intercede for Nigeria.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
On June 1, 2021, we commenced a 120 days Fasting, Repentance and Prayer for Nigeria.

We encourage you to join us as we fast, repent and pray for the nation.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
120 days Repentance and Prayer for Nigeria,

BEFORE YOU START

- Have you read or listened to the following messages

‘Why The Church of Christ in Nigeria Should Repent’

‘God is Calling The Nation of Nigeria to Repentance’

And

‘The Basics of Repentance and Intercession’

If you have not done, try and do. You can make a request for them. We will send them to you. Those Messages will help you to understand better why these prayers are very necessary. However, that does stop you from joining the prayers. You can listen to the messages, later.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2021
DAY 1

- Please, read Jeremiah 18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

1. Jehovah, we repent of all the blood shed by Nigerian politicians. Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all violences and arson by Nigerian politicians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all corruptions by all Nigerian politicians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our politicians in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by adadike(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
annyplenty:
DAY 1

1. Jehovah, we repent of all the blood shed by Nigerian politicians. Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all violences and arson by Nigerian politicians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all corruptions by all Nigerian politicians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our politicians in Jesus name.
Amen and Amen
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 2

*Jere 18:7-10*, *Ezek 22:29-31*
*Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

-1. Jehovah, we repent of all sins inherent in the foundation of Nigeria. O Lord, Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all sins that are committed in the operations of the affairs of the Nation since formation till date. Father,
forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all sins committed by all past and present leaders of Nigeria in running the affairs of the nation. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our leaders in Jesus name. Let them operate in the fear of God

Thank you.

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2021
adadike:
Amen and Amen

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2021
DAY 3

-1. Jehovah, we repent of all innocent blood that might have been shed by our military. O Lord, Forgive us in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord, We repent of all war.crimes that might have been committed by our military. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all sins that might have been committed by all our past and present military in the course of defending our nation. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our military in Jesus name. Let them operate in the fear of God.

Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 14

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for quenching the fire of Holy Ghost. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for quenching the fires of God’s alter. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for turning the alters of God into ruins.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you for praying with us. Please share.

For more info or to receive all the prayers set, please, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by Racoon(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Humn! Nigeria truly needs redemption but until their is collective repentance and turning away from all evil dont expect the good Lord to show us mercy and heal our land.
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Racoon:
Humn! Nigeria truly needs redemption but until their is collective repentance and turning away from all evil dont expect the good Lord to show us mercy and heal our land.

You are absolutely right but we must start somewhere. Somebody must navigate that path of Repentance.

Remember, the king of Nineveh did and left the remaining unto God. He said, who knows if God will see our efforts and turn away from the judgment He had declared upon us

Jonah 3:6-9 KJV
6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

[7] And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:

[8] But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

[9] Who can tell if God will turn and repent, g and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 4

Jeremiah 18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31
Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

-1. Jehovah, we repent of all innocent blood that might have been shed by our Police. O Lord, Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all crimes and corruptions that might have been committed by our Police. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all brutality that might have been committed by all our past and present Police in the course of securing our nation. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our police and uniformed men in Jesus name. Let them operate in the fear of God

Thank you. please share.

We are embarking on 120 days fasting, Repentance and prayers for Nigeria.

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria, Day 15

Jeremiah 18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all prostitutions committed by our youths. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent of all abortions carried out by our females. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all fornications committed by our youths in Nigeria. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our youths. Let them operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. pls share.

Beginning June 1, 2021, we are doing a 120 days fasting, repentance and prayers for Nigeria. Kindly join us.

Re: God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent! by annyplenty(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Our land is soaked with so much blood - blood of babies aborted, blood of babies and humans used for rituals, blood of farmers killed by herdsmen, blood of people killed by bandits, boko, gunmen, cultists and others.

Tell me one reason why then we should not repent.

Arise, now and repent and pray for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? / God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences / Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.