Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. (689 Views)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by optimistD(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
I just got my PVC at the cost of N2000 in Port Harcourt today.
I could no longer get approval for permission request from work for the same purpose (PVC) after several failed attempt to get it (legally). I had to pay. I'm not happy I paid for it, but the process seems to be created deliberately to be difficult and frustrating. It's just not fair.
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
sad

Proof of payment
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by FarahAideed: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Two thousand is a small price to pay for freedom from Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by vanbonattel: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Option A4 we need.
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by optimistD(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
There is no proof bro. Even if there is, I will not present it here because the system favors it. If all the registration units in INEC's website are functioning with adequate staff, I guess there wont be need for this selling and buying of PVC.
FortifiedCity:
sad

Proof of payment
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
The question is that since last year, what have you been doing?

I think Nigerians ourselves need to blame us and not our leaders for somethings that happen to us. This voter registration process has been ongoing for more than a year and up until April this year, a lot of registration centres had no one. I know a center that once registered just one person in one day.

We left them all this time and now that it is closing, we decide to rush and crowd them and then turn around to blame the government
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
optimistD:
There is no proof bro. Even if there is, I will not present it here because the system favors it. If all the registration units in INEC's website are functioning with adequate staff, I guess there wont be need for this selling and buying of PVC.
Except you just turned 18, you could have done this in March or January.

Why are you just doing it now and complaining?
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigga it ain't worth it. Your vote no go count for this upcoming election Wey buhari go rig.just allow the dullard to complete another tenure and bow out shamefully.na Una no gree hear word during 2015 own.

Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by CodeTemplar: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mynd44:

Except you jist turned 1, you could have done this in March or January.

Why are you jist doing it now and complaining?
Govt will still take some blame. Sensitization. They need to do it fairly. Besides people have been complaining since February. May be those centers you talked about are rural areas. Since February some centers are jam-packed as early as 7:00 am
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Govt will still take some blame. Sensitization. They need to do it fairly. Besides people have been complaining since February. May be those centers you talked about are rural areas. Since February some centers are jam-packed as early as 7:00 am
People complained in February? Please fear God na.

This rush started later this year as the electoral season got close.
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by EmperorShizzy: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mynd44:
The question is that since last year, what have you been doing?

I think Nigerians ourselves need to blame us and not our leaders for somethings that happen to us. This voter registration process has been ongoing for more than a year and up until April this year, a lot of registration centres had no one. I know a center that once registered just one person in one day.

We left them all this time and now that it is closing, we decide to rush and crowd them and then turn around to blame the government

Lol bro ,I did mine October last year and the rush was mad then,i went there on the first day and couldn't get it
Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by optimistD(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
There was never a time the process was easy here. Believe me. I have been trying with the little time I had. Unless some of you guys are blaming me for not doing it at the expense of my job. And whatever time I chosed to register does not justify this.

1 Like

Re: Eventually I Got (bought)my PVC Today For N2000. by casualobserver1: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
optimistD:
There was never a time the process was easy here. Believe me. I have been trying with the little time I had. Unless some of you guys are blaming me for not doing it at the expense of my job. And whatever time I chosed to register does not justify this.

But when is is closing?

(1) (Reply)

Former President Barack Obama Speaks On The 2019 Nigerian Elections / Osunrerun Election: What To Expect From Nigeria Presidential Election 2019 / What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.