Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,814 members, 7,798,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

How To Build Your Own OLX, JIJI Website In 30 Minutes - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Build Your Own OLX, JIJI Website In 30 Minutes (851 Views)

CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. / How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Olx Script, Uber Script, Taxi Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Own OLX, JIJI Website In 30 Minutes by realmidejohnson(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
So, if you have been wanting to build your own Classifieds website (Just like JiJi, OLX, Jumia Deals or you have gone through the internet looking for tutorials all over the place but results proved abortive, then this Ultimate Guide is for you.

In this article, I will be teaching you how to build your very own Classifieds Website, and you will be good to go to start your online business; after all, everyone wants to make money online, don’t you? I’m sure that’s a yes.

Read up the full article: https://ayomidejohnson.com.ng/build-your-own-classifieds-website/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Streaming Url Of These Radio Stations / How Can I Get “30 Days Of Python” Tutorial /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.