Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) (1874 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari till 2023 tongue

3 Likes

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Calers: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
My vote is for Buhari

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Butterflyleo: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lmao both Atiku and Sarathief are learners. grin

Even when you combine both their votes they still fell short of PMB on that poll.

2019 will be the year of political retirement for so many in PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nah people dey rush Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Calers:
My vote is for Buhari

God bless you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
sarrki:
Nah people dey rush Buhari

cool this will really be an heartbreak for wailers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by bedspread: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari will not be in seat 2019... Buhari is goneee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
bedspread:
Buhari will not be in seat 2019... Buhari is goneee
Cry us a river grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by amaniro: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
watch how BMC crew will come here to masturbate!cheesy

Well if Buhari rules till eternity it doesn't concern me, currently running a visa

Greetings from Scotland!

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by SolutionMee: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

If you are a youth and still considering voting Buhari for a second term, God must be highly impressed in you and in your decision.

But please, don't disturb God from 2019 with unnecessary prayers, petitions and supplications.

Cease yourself from endless murmuring, complaints and virtual protests.

Emmanuel Macron was elected as France President at the age of 39.

That only happened because the youth rose up and waged a revolution in their country.

They didn't take delight in a 77-year old illiterate.

Instead, they voted for capability, not for popularity.

They saw in him a leader and not tyranny.

If by reelecting Buhari is the only way to build your country then I wish you best of luck.

With this kind of mentality commonly found among the youths, Nigeria will never get it right.

3 Likes

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by fk001(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari till 2023

2019 will be interesting

3 Likes

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by madridguy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by sarrki(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rilwayne001:

cool this will really be an heartbreak for wailers.

Nah so my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Donald95(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
lol. Nzukọ ndị Ara. That's what this thread is cheesy

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by GeeOh(f): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
HOW MANY NIGERIANS DEY USE TWITTER,
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:
watch how BMC crew will come here to masturbate!:DWell if Buhari rules till eternity it doesn't concern me, currently running a visa
Greetings from Scotland!

Mumu, no place like home tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by amaniro: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Mumu, no place like home tongue tongue

if you're the nigga on your profile, then get a life
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

I have one, do you? Empty drum make the loudest noise tongue

1 Like

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by fk001(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
GeeOh:

How many Almajiris are on Twitter.

Sit down there, the thing go do you like horror film cheesy

3 Likes

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by abokibuhari: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

You no see him shoe and tight trouser, no material to sew better one grin

He wants to gain favors from BMC, last last he go work for Kogi civil service that's where sarrki NgeneUkwenu and omenka they send them to
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Butterflyleo: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
GeeOh:

How many Nigerians dey use Facebook?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

You no see him shoe and tight trouser, no material to sew better one ;DHe wants to gain favors from BMC, last last he go work for Kogi civil service that's where sarrki NgeneUkwenu and omenka they send them to

Hahahaha grin grin grin you don finally craze. Is it because I collect your wife? Na me say make you ugly? grin grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by amaniro: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rilwayne001:
I have one, do you? Empty drum make the loudest noise tongue

and Mediocre's have nothing to offer *walks out of conversation*
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by abokibuhari: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Hahahaha grin grin grin you don finally craze. Isn't because I collect your wife? Na me say make you ugly? grin grin tongue
I asker for her control you no gree give me
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

and Mediocre's have nothing to offer *walks out of conversation*
Like the coward that you are cheesy

1 Like

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

I asker for her control you no gree give me

I would be foolish to give, someone that I'm intending to marry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by abokibuhari: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I would be foolish to give, someone that I'm intending to marry undecided undecided
I just wanna be a friend that's all, she's a good gal
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by amaniro: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Like the coward that you are cheesy

Well you started insulting, it shows the low level of maturity. Thank you for the insults. Las las you go like me later dey DM me wink

Eat, sit back and get a life
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

I just wanna be a friend that's all, she's a good gal

No o, go and be friends with your fellow flatheadddd leave me afonja alone grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by tuniski: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Inconsequential poll.
Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by GavelSlam: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

You no see him shoe and tight trouser, no material to sew better one grin

He wants to gain favors from BMC, last last he go work for Kogi civil service that's where sarrki NgeneUkwenu and omenka they send them to

Humble beginnings man.

Don't tempt fate.

3 Likes

Re: After A Twitter Poll, Saraki And Atiku Still Couldn't Defeat Buhari (PICS) by Jflex07(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bmc cum zombie twitter handle....Idiots!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor El Rufai And Atiku Attend Wedding In Kaduna / Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) / SS1 Student Embarks On 41days Fasting [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.