Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

"I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World" - Manchester Utd Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World" - Manchester Utd Jose Mourinho (269 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years / He Will Remain One Of The Greatest Managers Of All Time In Global Football / I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World - Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World" - Manchester Utd Jose Mourinho by Sportdab(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Manchester United Coach Jose Mourinho has responded to his critics in a press conference this afternoon.

Mourinho is currently under pressure following United's 3-0 home loss to Tottenham on Monday night.

Talks claim the Red Devils could sack Mourinho if results don't improve, with Zinedine Zidane as clear favourite the replace the Portuguese.

Manchester United face Burnley this weekend keen to bounce back from backtoback defeats against Spurs and Brighton.

And a fired up Jose Mourinho this afternoon, said:

“I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world, but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world.

“I had last season great success. I had great success last season, that's what you probably don't want to admit.

“I analyse my performance myself, and for me it's more important what I think than what you think.

“I repeat that two seasons ago we had a fantastic season by winning the Europa League.

“Everybody thought Atletico Madrid were amazing because they won the Europa League after bing knocked out of the Champions League.

“We won the Europa League because that was our level. We are the last team in England to win a European trophy.

“And, I repeat, I won eight titles. I am the only manager in the world that won in Italy, Spain and England, and by winning eight titles, not small titles or countries.

“My second position last season is one of my greatest achievements in football. I think.”

Jose Mourinho also spoke on four players who are currently injured, saying: "Jones is injured, as you can imagine.

“Dalot and Romero will play tonight at Old Trafford in an Under-23s match, which is a first match for them after knee surgeries and they need that a little bit but it’s good news for them because after that it’s the international break and after that they’ll be in a real condition to play.

“Marcos Rojo started training with the team a couple of days ago.

"He’s not ready for this match tonight but he is training with the team.”

United will fall nine points behind Liverpool if they lose and the Reds beat Leicester.

Source:>>>http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/i-am-one-of-greatest-managers-in-world.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: "I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World" - Manchester Utd Jose Mourinho by Realname: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
WRONG SIR!

You are the greatest

#Fact

GGMU

If you don't like.my comment hug a lifeless Buhari

1 Like

Re: "I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World" - Manchester Utd Jose Mourinho by zinnydan(f): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Maybe you're right
Re: "I Am One Of The Greatest Managers In The World" - Manchester Utd Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
What an egotistical maniac!

(1) (Reply)

Bets Of The Day Banker / Recommendation Of Champions League And Europa League From 2021 / How To Add Live Streaming Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.