Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (24384 Views)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by candygist: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

why does the average Akwa Ibomite love Akpabio? if you answer it correctly then we can further our debate

Akpabio brought infrastructural development to akwa ibom state .... the good road network in akwa ibom can not be compared to any state in south south including rivers state and you know that.. The govt you see they today was single handedly brought in by akpabio despite all odds from other big politicians in akwa ibom state.... if akpabio is not the best govt akwa ibom as had then tell me who is the best....... Akpabio is the biggest politician in Akwa ibom state .

8 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Babacele: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My brother what is happening on ground at grassroots level is causing major political shakings and some miscreants who all they know is nairaland are busy making noise everywhere his SE and SS are PDP.

When I look at them, all I see is ignorance
truth is that it is rigging that has sustained PDP this far in the SS....and now with no GEJ to garner sympathy votes for PDP, their hen is coming home to roost in 2019.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Aufbauh:
Olympus (SS) has fallen! I repeat the Olympus(SS) is down!!!
Ice Pig Oscar Delta Copy.
Olympus (SS) has yield!
BMC confirmed!

PMB, Alpha Pawn Charlie take over.

Roger, Tango Yankee!
Over and out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2018
candygist:

Akpabio brought infrastructural development to akwa ibom state .... the good road network in akwa ibom can not be compared to any state in south south including rivers state and you know that.. The govt you see they today was single handedly brought in by akpabio despite all odds from other big politicians in akwa ibom state.... if akpabio is not the best govt akwa ibom as had then tell me who is the best....... Akpabio is the biggest politician in Akwa ibom state .

So the Udom has not been doing well in Infrastructures? thought we could have had a debate but you still need some lectures abt Aks.
let me leave you with this, why Ibomites love Akpabio is based on the fact that he is a giver. he donates and gives freely unlike Udom who prefers to hoard the money while establishing companies. currently he has established over 6 companies and employed a lot of youths. Udom's administration has passed a bill through the state house of Assembly that all oil companies in the state will employ 70 percent of the staff from Aks. Udom prefers to create jobs for them and not giving them whereas Akpabio gives freely without creating something for them in the long run. moreover, Aks government is still paying for most of the infrastructures done by Akpabio. the fact still remains that Akpabio built alot of infrastructures within the 8 years he spent in the government house, but heck Udom has performed well in just 3 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Waiting for Udom Emmanuel, it's going to be a smart idea for him to jump ship now if he's got any political career to pursue.

AkwaIbom = APC
Rivers = APC

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2018
This is just the beginning...

PDP will fall their final fall after 2019 election. We won’t hear them again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2018
PDP buried in Akwa Ibom

It's finished.... Delta and Cross River to follow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Aufbauh:
Olympus (SS) has fallen! I repeat the Olympus(SS) is down!!!
Ice Pig Oscar Delta Copy.
Olympus (SS) has yield!
BMC confirmed!

PMB, Alpha Pawn Charlie take over.

Taking codien and marijuana on empty stomach won't help you mentally

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kollins3(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
A welcome development

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Simbode(f): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
I'm pretty standing for buhari (APC). The leading party

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by E2power3: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
There's trouble in the SS truly cheesy

Like senatordave has been saying, if PDP can't lockdown their usual 1.6m votes in Rivers, 1.3m in Akwa Ibom, 1.1 in Delta then it's really going to be tough for whoever their presidential candidate will be in 2019.

With all these recent frenzy of defection activities in the South, things won't be easy in 2019 cheesy

Don't equate defections and hired crowd with actual voting on election day cos they are not the same.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2018
So when are they defecting to PDP again? because we all know it will happen again,in nigeria instead of us fixing the problem we run away from it POLITICAL ZOMBIES
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2018
E2power3:

Don't equate defections and hired crowd with actual voting on election day cos they are not the same.

You're right and it works both ways you know? Just as those northern senators who defected to PDP are seeing as useless to affect Buhari's chances.

Anyway, 2019 is almost here. We'll get our answers then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pilarnig(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
Na them thread be this make I come they go where there is life

grin

If the OP invest his time way he the spend on his UNCOMMON LIFELESS FARM as he say e get we go no get hunger for Nigeria

Jobless bunch of fulls

What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2018
abokibuhari:

grin

If the OP invest his time way he the spend on his UNCOMMON LIFELESS FARM as he say e get we go no get hunger for Nigeria

Jobless bunch of fulls

Oga, Take a sit as see how APC wave sweeps across SS

Trust me, come 2019 when the chips are down, PDP will be a South Eastern party. And that's if APGA gives them the chance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2018
deceptive in defection.all are lies and stage managed.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Der deflect there headache

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
@Butterflyleo, let me categorically tell you this, if you are really in SE or SS you will definitely be marvelled at what is happening. I'm from Abia State and my cousins and their friends that joined APC in the village said they did so based on the fact that APC is sharing money more than PDP and that come 2019 they are still vote for PDP because APC has no place in our side. even one of their rallies I went to I was only laughing at the way the were scampering for the money to be shared. then in the city where I live, if you have ever heard of Ikuku Abia then you will understand that APC is just learning the politics of Abia.

Then coming to AKS where I'm doing my compulsory 1year service,i have registered over 15 people here into APC via their online registration , they keep saying that APC is going to share more money than PDP because of their desperation to clinch unto power. so understand this, the reason your seeing more people venturing into APC is because of the money and not the party.

I have a friend from Ebony state who is a staunch member of APC with a portfolio at the local government level, the guy keeps saying that he knows that APC is not going anywhere in his state and all his friends that he brought into APC were only convinced that they will make money as there is enough money to throw around by APC. that he himself joined APC to be relevant enough to get money.

so calm down, it's not everyone that says "MY FATHER, MY FATHER will make heaven. and it is not of him that runneth"

APC DOESN'T NEED TO AND DOES NOT INTEND TO WIN MORE THAN 4 OUT OF THE 11 STATES OF SS/SE. ANY VOTER WHO COULD APPEAR IN ANY RALLY FOR MONEY IS CAPABLE OF BARGAINING WITH ANY PARTY AGENT ON ELECTION DAY. THE QUESTION FOR THE VOTER IS: WHAT WILL I GAIN OR BETTER STILL WHAT HAVE I GAINED IN SUPPORTING A PARTICULAR PARTY.

APC MAY WIN JUST 3 KEY STATES IN SOUTH SOUTH (INCLUDING EDO) AND RETAIN ONE STATE IN SE.
But the greater damage to is in total vote count. No more 1 million plus vote for PDP anywhere. I will consider it a commendable feat PDP gets up to 7 million votes in the whole of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
when APC sycophants were happy about akpabio's defection I told one of them that if I was in APC I will never ever ever allow a core PDP bigwigs like akpabio and ibori even tony anenih into my party,those men can bring your house down without knowing it.
see this onegrin
you must be a baby in politics apc that was built on tinubu and buhari (ACN+CPC). will give decision making authority to defectors from Pdp.don't sleep in bicycle.
why did u think npdp pulled out of APC?? they were used as willing tools.
APC re more smart than pdp. they use the sins of pdp Godfathers to lure them as willing tool to deliver votes from the enemies stronghold . while their corruption file case are kept for future reference whenever the politician misbehaves.

6 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by shedy03(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Such defection publicity is part of APCs riggin game plan come 2019. I doubt if the ordinary akwaibomite will vote for APC.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Waiting for Udom Emmanuel, it's going to be a smart idea for him to jump ship now if he's got any political career to pursue.

AkwaIbom = APC
Rivers = APC
Who Will Vote Apc
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2018
while some people are cursing every other tribe in the country practicing the politics of victim mentality, hate and alienation, SS are forming aliances and lining up for presidency in 2023.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Caseless: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2018
abokibuhari:

grin

Jobless bunch of fulls
and you claim to have "life". grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2018
TRUTHTOPOWER:

APC DOESN'T NEED TO AND DOES NOT INTEND TO WIN MORE THAN 4 OUT OF THE 11 STATES OF SS/SE. ANY VOTER WHO COULD APPEAR IN ANY RALLY FOR MONEY IS CAPABLE OF BARGAINING WITH ANY PARTY AGENT ON ELECTION DAY. THE QUESTION FOR THE VOTER IS: WHAT WILL I GAIN OR BETTER STILL WHAT HAVE I GAINED IN SUPPORTING A PARTICULAR PARTY.

APC MAY WIN JUST 3 KEY STATES IN SOUTH SOUTH (INCLUDING EDO) AND RETAIN ONE STATE IN SE.
But the greater damage to is in total vote count. No more 1 million plus vote for PDP anywhere. I will consider it a commendable feat PDP gets up to 7 million votes in the whole of Nigeria.
then you don't know how SE feel about APC.. which state in the SE will APC win? IMO state? where the citizens are at loggerheads with the governor for trying to impose his Son-in-law on them?
So APC is going to get 1.9million votes from Kano again ryt?
You don't know SE people when it comes to money and voting, you should ask around very well. indeed SE loves money but are but can't sell their conscience just like that
stop been emotional with politics and check out the odds, it's a 50/50 probability for the two parties.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2018
TRUTHTOPOWER:

we don't know what will happen next year,even if we analyse it again and again,we won't know.The only thing I will say now is that APC can win or lose next year election, nobody should tell me about the bigwigs that left PDP to APC because I know two PDP politicians that worked against gej in the last election,both from the north and one served as a minister under gej and he is still in PDP so even prof Anglo abdullahi body language has changed so next year will be interesting and it will keep everyone on their toes.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

then you don't know how SE feel about APC.. which state in the SE will APC win? IMO state? where the citizens are at loggerheads with the governor for trying to impose his Son-in-law on them?
So APC is going to get 1.9million votes from Kano ryt?
stop been emotional with politics and check out the odds, it's a 50/50 probability for the two parties.

APC does not need any states in SE, it is the SE that needs support outside the SE

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sannisege: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

that's what these dudes here fail to understand, every politician that defected to PDP only came back to their abodes
judging from the setbacks caused by Saraki and Co, APC should know that the need to be careful with all this PDP stalwarts. Mark it somewhere, If PDP wins next elections, then the truth of everything happening now will surface. you can't be threatening former governors into your party based on corruption charges. you can force a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink. that's the word PDP indirectly told APC during all these but APC will never understand.
unfortunately for you, PDP won’t win next years election.

9 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
@Butterflyleo, let me categorically tell you this, if you are really in SE or SS you will definitely be marvelled at what is happening. I'm from Abia State and my cousins and their friends that joined APC in the village said they did so based on the fact that APC is sharing money more than PDP and that come 2019 they are still vote for PDP because APC has no place in our side. even one of their rallies I went to I was only laughing at the way the were scampering for the money to be shared. then in the city where I live, if you have ever heard of Ikuku Abia then you will understand that APC is just learning the politics of Abia.

Then coming to AKS where I'm doing my compulsory 1year service,i have registered over 15 people here into APC via their online registration , they keep saying that APC is going to share more money than PDP because of their desperation to clinch unto power. so understand this, the reason your seeing more people venturing into APC is because of the money and not the party.

I have a friend from Ebony state who is a staunch member of APC with a portfolio at the local government level, the guy keeps saying that he knows that APC is not going anywhere in his state and all his friends that he brought into APC were only convinced that they will make money as there is enough money to throw around by APC. that he himself joined APC to be relevant enough to get money.

so calm down, it's not everyone that says "MY FATHER, MY FATHER will make heaven. and it is not of him that runneth"
guy the implications is no 1 millions vote for pdp again.

delta
rivers
akwa ibom

meanwhile apc strongholds in north east northwest and south west remains strong .I am willing to place a bet with you with 200K that pdp will not get up to 11 millions vote in 2019

8 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

why does the average Akwa Ibomite love Akpabio? if you answer it correctly then we can further our debate
because akpabio is a thief in an human skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
see this onegrin
you must be a baby in politics apc that was built on tinubu and buhari (ACN+CPC). will give decision making authority to defectors from Pdp.don't sleep in bicycle.
why did u think npdp pulled out of APC?? they were used as willing tools.
APC re more smart than pdp. they use the sins of pdp Godfathers to lure them as willing tool to deliver votes from the enemies stronghold . while their corruption file case are kept for future reference whenever the politician misbehaves.

hahahahahahaha,if you know core politicians very well you won't say this...... I'm surprised some of you are still sleeping.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2018
Ikpongiton:
because akpabio is a thief in a human skin
That's the simplest answer
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by technuel: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2018
Politicians in PDP are very smart some are decamping to APC not because they love the party but to help bury the Party from within come 2019. After 2019 many defectors will come back to their home. Meanwhile what is my own
Come 2019 if Buhari fails to leave I will leave for him.
My Passport and my PVC are my most cherished properties now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan, Zuma Open Talks Over Botched $15m Arms Deals. / Tinubu To Governors: Primaries Crucial To Democracy / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.