Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (24406 Views)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Minjim: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Apkabio doesn't make noises.

He's a smooth operator

6 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

In that case, Shekarau will work for buhari. Buba Galadima will work for buhari, Tambuwal will also work for buhari as they were with him since the APP days or you don't think so?
that is why I said next year anything can happen, never ever stay relaxed in politics,even north is not safe for buhari.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Printerscanner: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Please every well meaning Nigeria should please beg James Ibori not to defect to APC because that will cause mass suicide of wailers oooo. There is no land to dig a mass grave to bury the millions of wailers that will commit suicide. Ibori, Akpabio and Wike are the lords of South-South, Goatluck Jonathieve is an irrelevant fool. Wike has been decimated already, he couldn't even win the last by-election, Akpabio has joined the winning team, so only Ibori is left. If Ibori too leaves, then PDP should just go and return their registration certificate and apply to the Ghana Electoral Commission for registration.

6 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
look the only politician that know how to play the game is tinubu and maybe oshiomole because oshiomole and tinubu are good at negotiating with persons when it comes to votes.

That's why we say anything could happen in 2019. All these talks of SS is PDP, PDP is SS are very premature. Every person has a price and politicians are the cheapest

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Jiang:

Well you are not really lying, even in the north where people are ready to vote them back, APC is still sharing money at several locations, I personally saw 3 of the said location, see the way mumu Nigerians dem gather to collect money. I comot go shop by 12pm, came back by 5 & people dey still on que grin
those things I said are just the fact. thank God you have even seen it happening
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Basseybruce: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
There's trouble in the SS truly cheesy

Like senatordave has been saying, if PDP can't lockdown their usual 1.6m votes in Rivers, 1.3m in Akwa Ibom, 1.1 in Delta then it's really going to be tough for whoever their presidential candidate will be in 2019.

With all these recent frenzy of defection activities in the South, things won't be easy in 2019 cheesy
You can say that again Sir...

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
that is why I said next year anything can happen, never ever stay relaxed in politics,even north is not safe for buhari.

Indeed anything can happen. It always does in politics
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so how can we make this happen I mean the bet no time for long story.

Maybe we call a mod here and we transfer our fund to the mods and after inec declares the winner the mod will open a front-page to declare the winner.

Wailers put your money where your mouth is that 200K self small can we increase further to 500Kgringrin

I am ready to add my own 500k and make it 1 million.

Wailers put your money where your mouth is

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2018
geometricaxis:

certain things are so blatantly obvious they dont need explanation
talking about the SE needing support from the outside is what I want to understand where you are coming from because I know a South east man will rarely be president because of our populations. but we don't need help outside to build SE, we are equal to it if only our people in other regions could come back and join hands with us
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

That's why we say anything could happen in 2019. All these talks of SS is PDP, PDP is SS are very premature. Every person has a price and politicians are the cheapest
yes,nobody should say PDP or APC will have a nice ride to power,even those in apc already made some mistakes and they have correct it,I don't even know the game PDP is playing, in politics don't use emotions at all,hold your cards till the very end

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so how can we make this happen I mean the bet no time for long story.

Maybe we call a mod here and we transfer our fund to the mods and after inec declares the winner the mod will open a front-page to declare the winner.

Wailers put your money where your mouth is that 200K self small can we increase further to 500Kgringrin
I don't need to argue much with you. when the time comes, we will know. it's not by shouting 200k or 500k on nairaland
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
look,npdp know the secret they used in rigging the last election and that is one reason all of them are so confident and as for the defectors,if APC use emotions to play politics with the bigwigs from PDP they will be caught unawares and like I said don't just sit confidently and say yes we have clinched it,we have won when you have not startes and if I were to be in APC I will never allow bigwigs to my party,I will use the corruption case against them to get votes from their states.
tell me the bigwigs that left apc apart from saraki and kwankaso??

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

I don't need to argue much with you. when the time comes, we will know. it's not by shouting 200k or 500k on nairaland
I have open a thread regards to this hopefully we would get a mod to assist.

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SkyFi: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Aufbauh:
Olympus (SS) has fallen! I repeat the Olympus(SS) is down!!!
Ice Pig Oscar Delta Copy.
Olympus (SS) has yield!
BMC confirmed!

PMB, Alpha Pawn Charlie take over.

High high Sir ... Confirmation Steady...Its time to spin these baby..�

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

talking about the SE needing support from the outside is what I want to understand where you are coming from because I know a South east man will rarely be president because of our populations. but we don't need help outside to build SE, we are equal to it if only our people in other regions could come back and join hands with us

this is why i prefer not to get into debates with Nairalanders from the SE.

The minute you tell a TYPICAL Nairalander from the SE that they wont become president of Nigeria anytime soon and why, they start telling you they dont want presidency or diverting the issue to development etc etc

This is a thread about politics not development.

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am ready to add my own 500k and make it 1 million.

Wailers put your money where your mouth is
yeah bro I don't like noise making .
Just put your money where your mouth us shikena

3 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mankosi: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
IS this all Nigerians can do? Play politics and nothing else. No school no hospital money no infrastructure yet everyday we don't hear a word. Other countries are advancing in technology but all our politicians do here is play politics.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Afonja007: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
There's trouble in the SS truly cheesy

Like senatordave has been saying, if PDP can't lockdown their usual 1.6m votes in Rivers, 1.3m in Akwa Ibom, 1.1 in Delta then it's really going to be tough for whoever their presidential candidate will be in 2019.

With all these recent frenzy of defection activities in the South, things won't be easy in 2019 cheesy
there is trouble in the SS but there is peace in the SW and north abi? May amadioha kuchie gi onu . aturu awusa dika gi angry
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
yeah bro I don't like noise making .
Just put your money where your mouth us shikena

Where are the wailers who are so sure of PDP?

500k each from ORIENTATION101 and myself are waiting for you.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Afonja007:
there is trouble in the SS but there is peace in the SW and north abi? May amadioha kuchie gi oni,aturu awusa dika gi

Do you see how deceptive and fraudulent you South easterners are?

You are ibo yet you deliberately got yourself a Yoruba moniker for those you can deceive.

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Where are the wailers who are so sure of PDP?

500k each from ORIENTATION101 and myself are waiting for you.
bro open a thread regards to this if the mod can push it to front-page.we gat to make little dough from wailers to teach them lessons

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Fvcking Sell outs. Funny kwantiri, na hunger dey cause this thing sha.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Mankosi:
IS this all Nigerians can do? Play politics and nothing else. No school no hospital money no infrastructure yet everyday we don't hear a word. Other countries are advancing in technology but all our politicians do here is play politics.

My brother its not the fault of the politicians, our people are not serious people. Give them a choice between a thief and someone who wants to work towards long term development and prosperity and they will choose the thief hands down!!!

like I say to people if i have to bribe you (bag of rice, 2k etc) to vote for me, then i dont owe you anything when i get to office.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2018
geometricaxis:

this is why i prefer not to get into debates with people from the SE.

The minute you tell a TYPICAL person from the SE that they wont become president of Nigeria anytime soon and why, they start telling you they dont want presidency or diverting the issue to development etc etc

OK. everyone wants to be president but like I said earlier it will be rare for an igbo man to get there
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2018
And the international rush for PMB;

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
tell me the bigwigs that left apc apart from saraki and kwankaso??

look,that is why I said you guys from APC should not be confident,anything can happen next year.....when you see prof ango abdullahi and ACF quiet for now just know something is going on in the north and the president is ignoring it as usual because they are my brothers,the day you stay with politicians that will be the day you will stop arguing on nairaland,It is the Masses that are the pawns,if buhari had done excellently well,bros nobody will decamp from APC because the Masses will be on his side,politicians weigh their options before they act,that is the reason why right now as a bizman I will put my two legs in both parties.

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by don4real18(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

Then coming to AKS where I'm doing my compulsory 1year service, I have registered over 15 people here into APC via their online registration , they keep saying that APC is going to share more money than PDP because of their desperation to clinch unto power. so understand this, the reason your seeing more people venturing into APC is because of the money and not the party.

The website is fake. You better stop registering them.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2018
geometricaxis:

this is why i prefer not to get into debates with people from the SE.

The minute you tell a TYPICAL person from the SE that they wont become president of Nigeria anytime soon and why, they start telling you they dont want presidency or diverting the issue to development etc etc

what he said is the truth,Igbo's know they will never get the presidency and they don't trust their leaders,they know that and the only thing they can do is looking for a way to bring development in their region but the only mistake they made was asking for referendum and bragging about leaving Nigeria,that grave mistake will cause them many things,the only thing they can think of is development nothing else.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Wahala90: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians are not fools!

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
look,that is why I said you guys from APC should not be confident,anything can happen next year.....when you see prof ango abdullahi and ACF quiet for now just know something is going on in the north and the president is ignoring it as usual because they are my brothers,the day you stay with politicians that will be the day you will stop arguing on nairaland,It is the Masses that are the pawns,if buhari had done excellently well,bros nobody will decamp from APC because the Masses will be on his side,politicians weigh their options before they act,that is the reason why right now as a bizman I will put my two legs in both parties.

You still pushing this line. Even if $ becomes equal with naira, Madumere of Imo State will leave APC because Rochas doesn't want him as governor.

Tejuoso will decamp in Ogun because he and governor are dragging the Senate ticket.

Kwankwaso and tambuwal will defect because they want to be president. Most of these defections have nothing to do with performance or the masses

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2018
so na so APC is speedily or perhaps, finally taking over south-south
Were is nyesom

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Oblang(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2018
technuel:
Politicians in PDP are very smart some are decamping to APC not because they love the party but to help bury the Party from within come 2019. After 2019 many defectors will come back to their home. Meanwhile what is my own
Come 2019 if Buhari fails to leave I will leave for him.
My Passport and my PVC are my most cherished properties now.

PDP defectors cannot successfully pull down APC from within like u all think. APC had the experience with saraki and co and they will surely play their game better this time around. Meanwhile those defectors cannot be seen openly to campaign against APC...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As Nigerians, Can We Ever Witness Stable Electricity In Our Life Time? / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / 2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.