Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (10681 Views)

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:
scurvy bitch

Wasted sperm.

Do you even know what scurvy stands for? undecided

Olodo
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Wasted sperm.

Do you even know what scurvy stands for? undecided

Olodo

Square-ass b!tch
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

Square-ass b!tch

That's not funny, You FOOL.
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

That's not funny, You FOOL.

And why can't you stay off this fool? Slum b!tch
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

And why can't you stay off this fool? Slum b!tch

Gay ass nigga, stay off my mention.
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by khiaa(f): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

Khiaa remember me?

You said that I couldn't possibly remember you because you have new name soooo.
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
khiaa:

You said that I couldn't possibly remember you because you have new name soooo.

I'm the nigga u were arguing with on a topic "ONE CAN BE LOYAL WITHOUT LOVING"

Remember?
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:
scurvy bitch
Enough with the insults
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Gay ass nigga, stay off my mention.

you a hoe and yo man's, yeah! he a hoe too
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

you a hoe and yo man's, yeah! he a hoe too

Shut up, you buffoon
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Enough with the insults
How are u?
Leave JamaicanLove. She gets orgasm whenever she's on my mentions.
I’ve been telling her I don't need a relationship she said I must date her...
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Shut up, you buffoon
There's a job opening for head givers. Ain't you gon apply?
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

There's a job opening for head givers. Ain't you gon apply?

See I'm really sorry for all the insults.

Sorry for ever replying your mentions.

I'm sorry for ever using some hateful words on you.

Please I would really like you, to stop mentioning me.

Thank you.
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

See I'm really sorry for all the insults.

Sorry for ever replying your mentions.

I'm sorry for ever using some hateful words on you.

Please I would really like you, to stop mentioning me.

Thank you.
This b!tch on my body.
Shake her off.
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

This b!tch on my body.

Shake her off.

Ok
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
romeorailss:

ISHILOVE toh bahd . Awon eniyan yakobo wink
cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by centboy123456(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2018
EmekaMD:
it's called sex change. They remove the dicks and create vaginas

It's a plastic surgery

I have hear about this but I don't know how true is it
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by centboy123456(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2018
EmekaMD:
it's called sex change. They remove the dicks and create vaginas

It's a plastic surgery

I have hear about this but I don't know how true is it can you tell me more about it
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by EmekaMD(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2018
centboy123456:

I have hear about this but I don't know how true is it
it's true..
U can even watch the surgical procedure videos online.
Search on YouTube
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by khiaa(f): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm the nigga u were arguing with on a topic "ONE CAN BE LOYAL WITHOUT LOVING"

Remember?

Are you the one who wanted his woman to be loyal and it didn't bother you if she didn't love you as long as she was loyal? Are you the ones with the loyal friends who almost sent you to prison?
Re: If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. by milemimi93(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
khiaa:

Are you the one who wanted his woman to be loyal and it didn't bother you if she didn't love you as long as she was loyal? Are you the ones with the loyal friends who almost sent you to prison?

I'm the one.

Loyalty Over Love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian / Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.