Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply (2648 Views)

IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam / Ivc 2019 Scholarship. / IVC Scholarship 2018/2019 For All Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply by ekene17: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
We wish to announce to the public that the International Vocational Center IVC scholarship is ongoing. The scholarship category accommodates students at various levels of learning. The scholarship is opened to students in Secondary schools, universities, Polytechnics, college of education and master degree students.
Note: Current JSS1 Students and First Year Students in any Tertiary Institution can Apply.

Go through the link bellow for more information
https://www.goldensom.com.ng/2018-scholarship-for-ivc-and-how-to-apply/

Good Luck
Re: 2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply by Xsem(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Have you people paid the current awardees? Why looking for more people when you guys are yet to settle the current awardees?

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply by Stephaustin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Xsem:
Have you people paid the current awardees? Why looking for more people when you guys are yet to settle the current awardees?
It seems you have information about this scholarship. Please I would like to know how it's done.
Thanks
Re: 2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply by edkai: 11:13am On May 14, 2019
Xsem:
Please Op can you please address this question. I am contemplating on registering my students for this scholarship. Your response to the question above will go a long way.
Re: 2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply by Xsem(m): 10:34pm On May 25, 2019
I will go to the office on monday.so stay tuned i learnt that they have paid ss awardees
Re: 2018 Scholarship For Ivc And How To Apply by Xsem(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2019
edkai:
Please Op can you please address this question. I am contemplating on registering my students for this scholarship. Your response to the question above will go a long way.

I dont think the ivc is that genuine.i got the scholarship since feb but up till nw notn has been done as regards that.as it stands, they are even unsure when they wl pay us.they claim that they are payn sss.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Mathematician Is Needed To Solve This Plsssss / How To Generate JAMB 2020 Profile Code With NIN NUMBER / Fut Minna Exam Date Is Out(d.e & 2nd Choice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.