Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Husband Tear All His Wife Documents Because Dem Get Misunderstand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Tear All His Wife Documents Because Dem Get Misunderstand (382 Views)

"Women Mostly Misunderstand Me When I Say 'abeg Getat'" - Brainjotter / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Tear All His Wife Documents Because Dem Get Misunderstand by chiefotota(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
We nor sure wetin cause di yawa, but according to Facebook user, Gina, dis na di documents of a wife wey get quarrel with her husband, to register his anger, di man tear all di wife document, just in di name of se he dey vex.

If you look at di pishure very well, you go see NYSC cert, together with her University cert.

See more pishure for: http://www.ototaspalmyjoint.com/husband-tear-all-his-wife-documents-because-dem-get-misunderstand/

Re: Husband Tear All His Wife Documents Because Dem Get Misunderstand by Bluezy13(m): 12:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmm...

Truly, I no know wetin I for do if I be the woman.
Re: Husband Tear All His Wife Documents Because Dem Get Misunderstand by Oluromantic: 12:51am On Sep 01, 2018
I sense he's the one who sponsored her thru school. That must be why

Men are very rational, even the most emotional man would pounce on d wife he paid dowry on, not on d certificate he didn't contribute to. Its women who do such

So most probably he sponsored her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

16 Ways To Secure A Viable Relationship. / WANTED: Single Guys Needing Girlfriend / Why Do I Always Focus On The Wrong People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.