Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki (20875 Views)

PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by HomeOfMe(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
PVC Collection: Policeman seen flogging people, today, at Model primary school, Marwa, Lekki, Lagos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGKjjWeHdTE
Would the US force or law enforcement agents flog American citizens with a whip?... Nigerians have been treated like animals since the military rule. Why is the govt making this thing a big deal afterall not everyone would vote. Can't people just walk into INEC of office or the bank at their convinience and pick up a PVC like we do with BVN?....This is not the stone age..
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Bintuenyo: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Beat the foolish set of people for me, I collected my PVC immediately clock 16. Here some of my mama age mate are busy fooling themselves, forget the PVC joor.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NobodyKnows(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
I don't get you OK. if you have your pvc , you won't be talking in this manner.
Dont be stupid
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NobodyKnows(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Bintuenyo:
Beat the foolish set of people for me, I collected my PVC immediately clock 16. Here some of my mama age mate are busy fooling themselves, forget the PVC joor.
I thought 18 is the official minimum age
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by adebayo201: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Doing the right thing at the 'wrong' time.

Haba Naija, which way?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Dollabiz: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Oh
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by IMASTEX: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
Inec should please extend the registration and collection of pvc. there are still alot of people that have not registered. I'm using this medium to plead to them to extend it for another 30 days. happy new month everyone.
I doubt if anything can ever be done right for once in this banana republic. Must people go through unnecessary pressure? I haven't gotten mine. Not because I don't want to but the chance isn't there to waste in one needless cue. Why can't it be a continuous exercise. Or are INEC staff on part time bases?!

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Walahi I nor go blame the police officer until I know wetin happen truly. Nigerians can be so difficult to abide by the rules sometimes. Na only military fit handle us for this country.

Modified: and for that stvpid government institution called INEC, I honestly don't know why they can't use their brains in that organization. The government has the data of every citizen, most especially people above 18, from BVN, to NIN, and even passport, I wonder why you can't use this data to issue out voters card and streamline the data so that everyone can get the PVC from their current location. Sense far from this people gan ni. Every single time, we have to go under the sun and rain just for the government to duplicate data. Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by buchai: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2018
election rigging starts from collection of PVC or electoral materials they use it to disenfranchise a lot of eligible voters and to discourage them on the process too.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Benekruku(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
What did he use to flog them?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2018
The zoo

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by bluefilm: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
Inec should please extend the registration and collection of pvc. there are still alot of people that have not registered. I'm using this medium to plead to them to extend it for another 30 days. happy new month everyone.

That's exactly the problem with most of you Nigerians.

Always waiting until the last day before launching into action.

If I were to be in charge of the INEC proceedings, guy I no go ever extend anything.

You people need tough hands before you can learn.

Nonsense. angry
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by AlphaStyles(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2018
still havent done my pvc shits hard to do
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by awoofawoo: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2018
yarimo:
I am not surprise of lack of compliance from them infact, one of their respected elder stateman says. IGBO are foolish tribe in the world -- MASSOB leader UWAZUREKE 2018

And Lekki is in where abeg tell us......you folks just like causing commotions up and down..... Dem take wahala do you ni angry

Why single out Igbo of all the tribes on South oga .......you know you dey crazy abi you no konw shocked
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by lexy2014: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Registering late is not an excuse to be treated this way.

You gave a certain period for me to carry out an exercise, it is within my own jurisdiction to select whichever day I want, as long as it is within the stipulated period.

This people have to carry their crosses (joining a long queue and probably not making it for the registration)for coming late but they should not be treated this way.
coming late 4 registration doesn't need 2 take donkey years. Yday, there was a post on how DJ cuppy strolled into an inec centre&collected her card without any fuss while people were on d queue 4 hours. If they could attend 2 cuppy with dispatch, y are they delaying & frustrating other Nigerians?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by awoofawoo: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2018
IMASTEX:

I doubt if anything can ever be done right for once in this banana republic. Must people go through unnecessary pressure? I haven't gotten mine. Not because I don't want to but the chance isn't there to waste in one needless cue. Why can't it be a continuous exercise. Or are INEC staff on part time bases?!

In a sane clime, the ID card will be mail to all registered voters at no extra cost..... Nigeria own is always different........

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by awoofawoo: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:
coming late 4 registration doesn't need 2 take donkey years. Yday, there was a post on how DJ cuppy strolled into an inec centre&collected her card without any fuss while people were on d queue 4 hours. If they could attend 2 cuppy with dispatch, y are they delaying & frustrating other Nigerians?

One of problems, Big man and Big woman syndrome..........the oppression don't even known they are under oppression, some will even hail their oppressors .. What a sad pity
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by awoofawoo: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2018
gaby:
Nigerians and disorganisation na 5&6.

But because say I wan vote people wey no go allow my vote count, cum still dey oppress me join then one police go first flog me...

Haba now..e no go work.

How the government and inec still couldn't figure out a way to get this issue go seamless still beats my imagination.

In my opinion, using the bvn numbers as a base code and contracting this pvc shits to banks would solve all these rigmaroles.

Check out my siggy.

Like someone already point out......what you are witnessing is part of rigging in progress..... Rigging is not only on election day bro!
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by gaby(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2018
awoofawoo:

Like someone already point out......what you are witnessing is part of rigging in progress..... Rigging is not only on election day bro!

It is very waaa for Nigeria..
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
The truth is that, all the crap about north is larger than South and West is all BS! It just plays down to fraud advantage for allocation of wealth and resources.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Dammm!!! all this hassles just to vote crooks in in the end,
Democracy is none existence in Nigeria, Imagine Her majesty's constabulary brutalising and assaulting me physically just for a voters card.

over here they are begging us to vote, in Nigeria people are been brutalised for seeking to vote.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by ojay2053(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Even to get pvc is now a thug of war. We’re really behind i swear.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians in UK and USA will say “Don’t come here oh, it’s too difficult”....

Pure lie. Hope they are watching this!!!

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by kaycee125: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2018
I go just use slap kill the morafucker, nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by waveman2: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Do you know how dificult it is registering in the urban areas especially in the south. One unexpected official will come by 9.am and after attending to few people will want to close by 2.pm as if people don't, have work. It is part of their game plan to dienfranchise people living in urban area so they can bribe people in villages with 1k to vote for them. Inevitable another arm of APC.

bluefilm:

That's exactly the problem with most of you Nigerians.

Always waiting until the last day before launching into action.

If I were to be in charge of the INEC proceedings, guy I no go ever extend anything.

You people need tough hands before you can learn.

Nonsense. angry
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by ehmmy11(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Well come to the zoo grin.. The baboons make me scared sad
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Lawalemi(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Nothing comes easy in this country
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by duality(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2018
If you think this struggle to get PVC is to keep Buhari in power, then you are too foolish.

What Buhari's men are banking on is massive rigging or vote buying.

They shall fail with that.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Okoroawusa: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Registering late is not an excuse to be treated this way.

You gave a certain period for me to carry out an exercise, it is within my own jurisdiction to select whichever day I want, as long as it is within the stipulated period.

This people have to carry their crosses (joining a long queue and probably not making it for the registration)for coming late but they should not be treated this way.
Be blowing grammar there
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Kayleb26(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Esseite:
If the current economic situation was excellent or even above the poor it is now, wont bother getting a PVC as it would be assumed the last election voting pattern would repeat itself again..

Its good Nigerians are getting wiser.
Please ensure you get your PVC.

Survival is a whole lot mehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, El-rufai, Oshiomhole Playing Key Roles In Ministerial Appointments / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.