Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki (20877 Views)

PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by bluefilm: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2018
waveman2:

Do you know how dificult it is registering in the urban areas especially in the south. One unexpected official will come by 9.am and after attending to few people will want to close by 2.pm as if people don't, have work. It is part of their game plan to dienfranchise people living in urban area so they can bribe people in villages with 1k to vote for them. Inevitable another arm of APC.

There's no gameplan anything.

Registration has been going on for more than one year now but in the usual naija fashion, most people will wait until the last day or deadline before they move into action.

Even if they extend it for another year, so many people will still come and be saying this nonsense you just typed.

Don't deny it.

Na una way na.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Kaycee9242(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Lol inec and PVC, na Nigerians dy rush dem!! Nonsense

As I no go make d stupid police come flog me for my house
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by harriet412(f): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Here in the south, to do this PVC is a very big problem... the lackadaisical attitude of the staff is so annoying and discouraging
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by waveman2: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Please answer my question, why would an inec official come by 9.am and wanting to close by 2.pm when there are thousand of people trying to register. Do u think people don't, t have work? Is government feeding anybody.

bluefilm:

Registration has been going on for more than one year now but in the usual naija fashion, most people will wait until the last day or deadline before they move into action.

Even if they extend it for another year, so many people will still come and be saying this nonsense you just typed.

Don't deny it.

Na una way na.

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Abdulpro1(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2018
And that is where i did mine recently, went there consecutively for 3days b4 succeeded in doing mine, saw so many hilarious things, people de earth sha
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by waveman2: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2018
And for your information. The whole of kubwa just 2 registration centers. Please check Google Map how large kubwa is.

bluefilm:

Don't deny it.

Na una way na.

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by ozo13(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2018
gaby:
Nigerians and disorganisation na 5&6.

But because say I wan vote people wey no go allow my vote count, cum still dey oppress me join then one police go first flog me...

Haba now..e no go work.

How the government and inec still couldn't figure out a way to get this issue go seamless still beats my imagination.

In my opinion, using the bvn numbers as a base code and contracting this pvc shits to banks would solve all these rigmaroles.

Check out my siggy.
baba no be as u think am.alot of voters don't HV bank account.even if u say phone numbers should b use, alot still don't HV fones.talking from experience during an NGO training I happened to be part of.80% of traditional birth attendant we trained got no fone or bank account so paying them gave the NGO a serious challenge cos dey wanted to pay their allowance directly to them tru bank to avoid corrupt individuals shortchanging them.
I think PVC is still d the way to go.we as Nigerians like ds last minute rush of a thing and inec r complaining time isn't on dr side again.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by gaby(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2018
ozo13:
baba no be as u think am.alot of voters don't HV bank account.even if u say phone numbers should b use, alot still don't HV fones.talking from experience during an NGO training I happened to be part of.80% of traditional birth attendant we trained got no fone or bank account so paying them gave the NGO a serious challenge

A beautiful sense you made up there...we sure need to find a way around this.

Even if na to dey give people indelible stamp for head as dem dey waka for road once dem reach voting age ala the mark of the beast.

Hope we get it right soon.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by bluefilm: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2018
waveman2:
And for your information. The whole of kubwa just 2 registration centers. Please check Google Map how large kubwa is.

When there's a will; there's a way.

If you had really really wanted to do it on time, you would have done so a _fucking long time ago!

There's no excuses for leaving it late until the deadline.

Remember the parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins in the Bible, huh?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by ozo13(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2018
gaby:

A beautiful sense you made up there...we sure need to find a way around this.

Even if na to dey give people indelible stamp for head as dem dey waka for road once dem reach voting age ala the mark of the beast.

Hope we get it right soon.
lol.that stamp on the head got me laughing
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by bluefilm: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2018
waveman2:

Please answer my question, why would an inec official come by 9.am and wanting to close by 2.pm when there are thousand of people trying to register. Do u think people don't, t have work? Is government feeding anybody.

Please answer my question: what stopped you from reporting such INEC officials to the right authorities for their incompetence all this while?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by itswell1: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
Borno state that is war torn compliance is almost 100%, but southern part that is peaceful is something' else
The North is not our problem.
Naa we the South people wicked to each other.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by gaby(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
ozo13:
lol.that stamp on the head got me laughing

Lol my brother, wet in man go talk na..the matter tire we all.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by johnnyvid(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
beatcoins:
The truth is that, all the crap about north is larger than South and West is all BS! It just plays down to fraud advantage for allocation of wealth and resources.
Hmmm God almighty will help us in this nation. all is well.

1 Like

Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Boss13: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Why is everything in Nigeria a rush? What did they say about the PVC that’s making people rush to get one? I’m not in Nigeria but my timeline has shown Nigerians struggling or bribing to get PVC.

What’s happening to the PVC four years ago?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by maryalloy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
people for join hands show am sontin
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
He might possibly flog someone that can give birth to him, very foolish officer, he must be queried.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by Stevengold(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
When will E voting be implemented abeg!
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Say no more

How does this concern you?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NobodyKnows(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

How does this concern you?
Sai baba till 2023
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Sai baba till 2023

You don't have your PVC and you are shouting sai baba 2023.
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NobodyKnows(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

You don't have your PVC and you are shouting sai baba 2023.
Take rat poison and eat it
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by don89(m): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2018
Go get your PVC ,get your PVC ,who are we going to vote for?,same old and worn out politicians that have rendered this country useless will still emerge as candidates to be voted for . Who did we offend in this Nigeria?
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:09am On Sep 02, 2018
NobodyKnows:

You have time dude.
I wish I had such time.

Don't you think you need to use your time for better things.

Sorry, I may be exchanging words with a JAMBITE
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2018
NobodyKnows:

That is not even your PVC.

YOU SEE I TOLD YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PVC AND YOU ARE SHOUTING SAI BABA 2023
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NobodyKnows(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

That is not even your PVC.

YOU SEE I TOLD YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PVC AND YOU ARE SHOUTING SAI BABA 2023
Lmao.
Omg .
Why am I exchanging words with you .
Re: PVC Collection: Policeman Flogs People At Marwa, Lekki by NobodyKnows(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

You have time dude.
I wish I had such time.

Don't you think you need to use your time for better things.

Sorry, I may be exchanging words with a JAMBITE
Lmao
I should be spending my Saturday evening on the moon .
Lmao
Sai APC forever.
You have been noticed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Buhari Visits Adamawa: Northern Governors Set To Welcome President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.