Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election (26100 Views)

Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Firefire:

He is a friend & btw my email is very secure. Hacking not possible.
How do I secure mine in case of necessity cool
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by slowice(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2018
But they re helping pight kwarrapchan undecided
Tho I think is a matter of national security grin
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by Firefire(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
How do I secure mine in case of necessity cool

Don't let us open all here... you may wish to contact me privately.

God bless Nigeria. tongue
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2018
buharitill2023:
and you that is not corrupt don't want to support the man that is not corrupt but prefer to support the man that is corrupt from his forefathers like thief saraki from his father to him, even his wife father was corrupt.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can not support a clean man like buhari.

Guy, where did you get your Brian from?... Because I know for sure this is not the Brian your parents played in the bed to generate...
How can you call Buhari a corrupt free man?
Where did you get such monumental lies from?
With your kind in Nigeria....Nigeria can never change indeed...
How many power bikes had Buhari given to you as his gullible empty Brian supporter when his Son can easily afford a power bike of #40m
When his tenure ends... You shall see who the king of corruption is
I will only forgive you if you are from the Nothing part of this country.....
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Aufbauh:
Let the Wailers keep consoling themselves.
Even our churches and mosques welcome and receive looters, kidnappers, prostitutes etc. How much more a secular organization like political party.

If you care to know, even among a paltry number of 12 Jesus disciples there's a Jadus Iscariot.

Point of note : PMB does not just come only for the Clean but also for the Dirt to change their ways.
So it now for the dirt to change their ways and not to jail the dirt..... You are such a gullible hypocrite..... Spits on your sense of reasoning
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:
so buhari is now ordinary? I thought u people said he was a saint, a man of integrity who is corruption free? oga it is d same thing we are saying. What is good 4d goose, should b good 4d gander. If buhari & APC condemned PDP 4 corruption, then we shouldn't c saint buhari surrounding himself with d same people who he said were corrupt under PDP. So like u said, 99% of Nigerians are corrupt (u still haven't told me how u came 2 that conclusion) so therefore it justifies buharis romance with corrupt politicians. If that is ur premise, then there was no need 4d same buhari & APC to condemn pdp of corruption since "99% of Nigerians are corrupt".
so because Jesus associate himself with sinners he shouldn't condemned sin.
So because they have case in court and the court has not found them quilty , they shouldn't vote for whom they knew is not corrupt.
So in the same view , you as a sinner, will you vote for devil?.
No wonder the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist like to vote for those demons that stole our future and they hate who will help them secure the future.

Meanwhile, Your first line is not in order.
Buhari is ordinary meaning he is human being (mortal ).
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2018
Firefire:

Don't let us open all here... you may wish to contact me privately.

God bless Nigeria. tongue
Ok bro, will PM you later
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by earnvest: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Firefire:
Eight politicians with N232bn corruption cases working for Buhari’s re-election

https://punchng.com/eight-politicians-with-n232bn-corruption-cases-working-for-buharis-re-election/

I see we're talking about people with existing cases. I would have added the clown heading Kogi state who seems to be closer to PMB than his shadow these days.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by 2016v2017: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Buhari and his sai barbers are big hypocrites.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by 2016v2017: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
Buhari is a tyrant thief.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by justt: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Firefire:
Eight politicians with N232bn corruption cases working for Buhari’s re-election

Godswill Akpabio (N100bn)

Rotimi Amaechi (N97bn)

The way we hear millions and billions this day may not allow us to really appreciate the gravity of corruption in this country!

If this is anything to go by and considering JUST how much 1b is and how long it takes to spend it, let's have a simple arithmetic:

1b = #1,000,000,000
Divide this by 12, that's one year =
#83,333,333. This means #1b can be spent in a year by spending #83,333,333 monthly. Except such spending is for developmental purposes, then such person is Oponu Omo onina k'una (a very stupid and foolish prodigal child)

Let's also assume an individual will live up to 83 years, then divide this value by 83.

This should give approximately 1M

1 million naira per month for 83 years! If you think this is not much don't forget this is without working; no business, no addition, no stress and at end on month 1M is waiting for you. Now, how many people legally earn that monthly even with all they do?

The questions are: what do they need such amount for or what have they done with it and how many of them have 83 years more to live?!

Don't forget the calculation was JUST on 1b. Besides, we are only considering those discovered.

I doubt it with level of corruption in this country if the future of third generations have not been squandered! Let's say to corruption in whatever guise it may appear.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by ehbellsho(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
...a den of thievies
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by TruthinAction: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
The present crop of politicians are all corrupt irrespective of party affiliation. We need new breed politicians.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
justt:

The way we hear millions and billions this day may not allow us to really appreciate the gravity of corruption in this country!

If this is anything to go by and considering JUST how much 1b is and how long it takes to spend it, let's have a simple arithmetic:

1b = #1,000,000,000
Divide this by 12, that's one year =
#83,333,333. This means #1b can be spent in a year by spending #83,333,333 monthly. Except such spending is for developmental purposes, then such person is Oponu Omo onina k'una (a very stupid and foolish prodigal child)

Let's also assume an individual will live up to 83 years, then divide this value by 83.

This should give approximately 1M

1 million naira per month for 83 years! If you think this is not much don't forget this is without working; no business, no addition, no stress and at end on month 1M is waiting for you. Now, how many people legally earn that monthly even with all they do?

The questions are: what do they need such amount for or what have they done with it and how many of them have 83 years more to live?!

Don't forget the calculation was JUST on 1b. Besides, we are only considering those discovered.

I doubt it with level of corruption in this country if the future of third generations have not been squandered! Let's say to corruption in whatever guise it may appear.

Sadly, you said the obvious truth.

May it not be well with all looters of our common wealth.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by adomuwiner(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Those eight politicians are looking for cover from Buhari government but God will never cover them
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
buharitill2023:
So because they have case in court and the court has not found them quilty , they shouldn't vote for whom they knew is not corrupt.
No wonder the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist like to vote for those demons that stole our future and they hate who will help them secure the future.

Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
clarocuzioo:
"Mr. Intergrity" dinning with men of high profile corruption. I remember the following popular quotes
"Show me your friends and I will tell you what you are"
"Birds of a feather, flock together".
Its very unfortunate that we found ourselves in this mess.
We need sombody that will liberate this Nation from the shackles of corruption because Buhari is definitely not the one.
The following zombies should come and disgrace their generation defending the indefensible.
(aka Aboki Mai Suya)
SARRKI
NGENEUKWUENU
360DEGREES
YARIMO
BUHARIGUY
MADRIDGUY
BUHARITILL2023

and all other hyperactive zombies.

1 Share

Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
buharitill2023:

let's look at d profile of Jesus&ask, y was he associating with sinners in d first place? Jesus said using an analogy that its d sick that need a doctor. His mission was 2 save them. What is buharis mission with d likes of akpabio, is it 2 save them?

So who are those who stole d future of Biafra youths? How did they steal their future? Who is it that is trying 2 secure d future of biafran youths&how is he trying to do it?

Am surprised at ur position that buhari is ordinary cos d impression u guys have been giving is that buhari is blameless, a man of integrity, faultless, d only man who can save Nigeria. Now that we are now seeing his friends, he is now an "ordinary" human being
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:
let's look at d profile of Jesus&ask, y was he associating with sinners in d first place? Jesus said using an analogy that its d sick that need a doctor. His mission was 2 save them. What is buharis mission with d likes of akpabio, is it 2 save them?

So who are those who stole d future of Biafra youths? How did they steal their future? Who is it that is trying 2 secure d future of biafran youths&how is he trying to do it?

Am surprised at ur position that buhari is ordinary cos d impression u guys have been giving is that buhari is blameless, a man of integrity, faultless, d only man who can save Nigeria. Now that we are now seeing his friends, he is now an "ordinary" human being
ordinary is not spirit, he is human being.
You have not answered my question.
Who are the people that will vote for buhari? 70% of Criminals in Nigeria.
If Jesus is to contest, who will vote for him? Criminals like you and akpabio
Who will help him campaign? Criminals like you and ameachi.
Is it only Saint that will vote for buhari or Jesus where 99% of electorate are criminals.
If all criminals vote for pdp, pdp will be producing president till the second coming of Jesus.
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are reasoning like kids.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by ebakhaiyhe(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Many are still blindfolded to believe that this government is fighting corruption.
I urged the writer of this script to write on people like Sylvia who are now saints because of turning in to APC
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2018
buharitill2023:
ordinary is not spirit, he is human being.
You have not answered my question.
Who are the people that will vote for buhari? 70% of Criminals in Nigeria.
If Jesus is to contest, who will vote for him? Criminals like you and akpabio
Who will help him campaign? Criminals like you and ameachi.
Is it only Saint that will vote for buhari or Jesus where 99% of electorate are criminals.
If all criminals vote for pdp, pdp will be producing president till the second coming of Jesus.
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are reasoning like kids.

when u keep bringing Jesus into this discussion, I fail 2c d relevance. That's y I asked u a simple question earlier which u have failed 2 answer, what was Jesus' mission on earth? Does buhari have d same mission? Jesus came 2 save sinners hence his frolicking with them. He used d analogy of d r/ship between d doctor&d sick 2 explain this. Again I ask did buhari come 2 save sinners or did he come 2 save corrupt politicians hence his continuous association with them?

Its good u are acknowledging that buhari is a human being. Meaning he carries, has&displays weaknesses. But d impression APC, buhari & supporters have always given is that buhari is incorruptible, faultless, man of integrity, a guy who can do no wrong, d only man who can save Nigeria, d only good thing about Nigeria. D reality is different. He isn't perfect. If u remember vividly, APC once boasted that it will not accept politicians defecting from other parties. Another sanctimonious stance they couldn't keep up with. Now APC is d place 2 acquire sainthood.

D problem is that in an attempt 2 sell buhari as d only perfect being in Nigeria, APC, buhari & its supporters, resort 2 vilifying others& painting them black and calling names just like u doing. But Jesus was very clear, if u point one finger in accusation at someone, ur other 4 fingers are pointing back @ u. D irony is that, d same things APC is accusing others of, its own actions betray it. Its 4 fingers are pointing back.

Earlier u said 99% of Nigerians are corrupt. I asked u, are u d one who took d census? How did u come 2 that conclusion? Uptill now u have no answer. U just making bogus claims. But d problem isn't whether Nigerians are corrupt or not. D question is d Nigerians u, APC &buhari accuse of corruption, is buhari better than them? D 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt is buhari any better than them?

I asked u this b4, still u failed 2 answer. I put it 2u again. So who are those who stole d future of Biafra youths? How did they steal their future? Who is it that is trying 2 secure d future of biafran youths&how is he trying to do it? I would b glad if u can give names
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by kotv: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Very much so
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
lexy2014:
when u keep bringing Jesus into this discussion, I fail 2c d relevance. That's y I asked u a simple question earlier which u have failed 2 answer, what was Jesus' mission on earth? Does buhari have d same mission? Jesus came 2 save sinners hence his frolicking with them. He used d analogy of d r/ship between d doctor&d sick 2 explain this. Again I ask did buhari come 2 save sinners or did he come 2 save corrupt politicians hence his continuous association with them?

Its good u are acknowledging that buhari is a human being. Meaning he carries, has&displays weaknesses. But d impression APC, buhari & supporters have always given is that buhari is incorruptible, faultless, man of integrity, a guy who can do no wrong, d only man who can save Nigeria, d only good thing about Nigeria. D reality is different. He isn't perfect. If u remember vividly, APC once boasted that it will not accept politicians defecting from other parties. Another sanctimonious stance they couldn't keep up with. Now APC is d place 2 acquire sainthood.

D problem is that in an attempt 2 sell buhari as d only perfect being in Nigeria, APC, buhari & its supporters, resort 2 vilifying others& painting them black and calling names just like u doing. But Jesus was very clear, if u point one finger in accusation at someone, ur other 4 fingers are pointing back @ u. D irony is that, d same things APC is accusing others of, its own actions betray it. Its 4 fingers are pointing back.

Earlier u said 99% of Nigerians are corrupt. I asked u, are u d one who took d census? How did u come 2 that conclusion? Uptill now u have no answer. U just making bogus claims. But d problem isn't whether Nigerians are corrupt or not. D question is d Nigerians u, APC &buhari accuse of corruption, is buhari better than them? D 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt is buhari any better than them?

I asked u this b4, still u failed 2 answer. I put it 2u again. So who are those who stole d future of Biafra youths? How did they steal their future? Who is it that is trying 2 secure d future of biafran youths&how is he trying to do it? I would b glad if u can give names
jesus came to save but buhari is how to win 2019 election, so as for now everybody are welcome to join the winning team.

As I said before, only pdp will be winning election if buhari or apc only depend on saintly Nigerians to vote for them.
If the mission of Jesus is to win election as I use Jesus as an example, can only the Saint vote for him to win even in the whole world wide because 99.9% in the world are anticipatory sinners and corrupt minded.
So anybody can vote for buhari, both the rich and the poor, both corrupt like akpabio and ameachi or the Saint like you and I.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
buharitill2023:
jesus came to save but buhari is how to win 2019 election, so as for now everybody are welcome to join the winning team.

As I said before, only pdp will be winning election if buhari or apc only depend on saintly Nigerians to vote for them.
If the mission of Jesus is to win election as I use Jesus as an example, can only the Saint vote for him to win even in the whole world wide because 99.9% in the world are anticipatory sinners and corrupt minded.
So anybody can vote for buhari, both the rich and the poor, both corrupt like akpabio and ameachi or the Saint like you and I.
from ur first statement, u have confirmed what has been on everybody's lips. D fact that d only thing APC/buhari are interested in is in winning election. D rabid desire 4 power 4d sake of it. Nothing more. Unfortunately, even u as a citizen revels in it, drawing satisfaction from it like a person whose worth come from ecstasy or some form of stimulant.

These are my questions again which u avoided answering. These are d questions again:

"Earlier u said 99% of Nigerians are corrupt. I asked u, are u d one who took d census? How did u come 2 that conclusion? Uptill now u have no answer. U just making bogus claims. But d problem isn't whether Nigerians are corrupt or not. D question is d Nigerians u, APC &buhari accuse of corruption, is buhari better than them? D 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt is buhari any better than them?

I asked u this b4, still u failed 2 answer. I put it 2u again. So who are those who stole d future of Biafra youths? How did they steal their future? Who is it that is trying 2 secure d future of biafran youths&how is he trying to do it? I would b glad if u can give names"
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
chidiebube1984:
Corruption is really fighting black
who is corruption fighting?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
lexy2014:
from ur first statement, u have confirmed what has been on everybody's lips. D fact that d only thing APC/buhari are interested in is in winning election. D rabid desire 4 power 4d sake of it. Nothing more. Unfortunately, even u as a citizen revels in it, drawing satisfaction from it like a person whose worth come from ecstasy or some form of stimulant.

These are my questions again which u avoided answering. These are d questions again:

"Earlier u said 99% of Nigerians are corrupt. I asked u, are u d one who took d census? How did u come 2 that conclusion? Uptill now u have no answer. U just making bogus claims. But d problem isn't whether Nigerians are corrupt or not. D question is d Nigerians u, APC &buhari accuse of corruption, is buhari better than them? D 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt is buhari any better than them?

I asked u this b4, still u failed 2 answer. I put it 2u again. So who are those who stole d future of Biafra youths? How did they steal their future? Who is it that is trying 2 secure d future of biafran youths&how is he trying to do it? I would b glad if u can give names"

the two answer you seek from my first post.
1. i said 99% are corrupt,
Meaning without taking census,
99% are corrupt minded.
2. I said Nigeria future not biafra future,
And since biafra is inside Nigeria,
You guys should mellow down let buhari finish want he has started, all this contract he has awarded will be completed in 2020 and by 2023 igbo man will become president.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
buharitill2023:
the two answer you seek from my first post.
1. i said 99% are corrupt,
Meaning without taking census,
99% are corrupt minded.
2. I said Nigeria future not biafra future,
And since biafra is inside Nigeria,
You guys should mellow down let buhari finish want he has started, all this contract he has awarded will be completed in 2020 and by 2023 igbo man will become president.
d question I asked is how did u come 2d conclusion that 99% of Nigerians are corrupt? And i also asked how is buhari better that this 99% u mentioned? Then who&who are d demons that u say stole d future of Nigeria?(give names pls). Who is it that u say wants 2 secure d future? U still haven't answered d question?

What makes u think am interested in an Igbo man becoming on any other person becoming president based on ethnicity?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
lexy2014:
d question I asked is how did u come 2d conclusion that 99% of Nigerians are corrupt? And i also asked how is buhari better that this 99% u mentioned? Then who&who are d demons that u say stole d future of Nigeria?(give names pls). Who is it that u say wants 2 secure d future? U still haven't answered d question?

What makes u think am interested in an Igbo man becoming on any other person becoming president based on ethnicity?
from my last post I said without census 99% are corrupt minded,
They are liable to be corrupt.
Hardly before you will not see a nigerians that will not be corrupt,
That is the main reason we are complaining.
People are not seeing free money as before, as almost $1tr was wasted by the past leaders without constructing one road in 16yrs,
Only one portion from benin to ofoso in Indo state were rehabilitated.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
buharitill2023:
from my last post I said without census 99% are corrupt minded,
They are liable to be corrupt.
Hardly before you will not see a nigerians that will not be corrupt,
That is the main reason we are complaining.
People are not seeing free money as before, as almost $1tr was wasted without constructing one road in 16yrs,
Only one portion from benin to ofoso in Indo state were rehabilitated.
it seems u having difficulties answering simple questions. Ur initial claim was that 99% of Nigerians are corrupt. That was an emphatic statement. Now u have changed it 2 99% of Nigerians are "liable 2b corrupt & are corrupt minded." Let's agree u are right 4a minute. D question I asked which u have still not answered is how did u come this conclusion? What research did u do 2 come 2 this conclusion? 99% of 170million is 168,300,000. Did u interact with this number of people? Did u test them 2 have come 2d conclusion that they are corrupt, corrupt minded&liable 2b corrupt?

D 2nd question I asked u is how is buhari better than this 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt or corrupt minded?

3rd, who&who are d demons that u say stole d future of Nigeria?(give names pls). Who is it that u say wants 2 secure d future? U still haven't answered d question?

4th, What makes u think am interested in an Igbo man becoming on any other person becoming president based on ethnicity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With 14 Days Left To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Ize-iyamu Weighs Options / Sandra Bassey Is First Female To Lead Legislative Council In Akwa Ibom State / APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.