Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? (2570 Views)

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / How Can I Import UK Used Laptops And Phones To Nigeria / How Can I Import Body Wash Liquid Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? by Reeefe(m): 5:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Good day landers , in recent times i noticed the high flooding of the tech market with fairly used foreign phone which seems to have a very receptive market in Nigeria as they are cheaper than the new phones and really fancy as you can also get highend phones, And the likes of OBIWEEZY topping the market.
I would like to know where these phones come from and how i can get to import as am sure alot of people would want yo know as this topic is scarce on the internet.
Re: How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? by Godsent12(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2018
just check centralcomputersdotcom or you use this keyword to check "cheap used phones from uk,usa or china and you will find useful websites.
Re: How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? by snazzy5050(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Reeefe:
Good day landers , in recent times i noticed the high flooding of the tech market with fairly used foreign phone which seems to have a very receptive market in Nigeria as they are cheaper than the new phones and really fancy as you can also get highend phones, And the likes of OBIWEEZY topping the market.
I would like to know where these phones come from and how i can get to import as am sure alot of people would want yo know as this topic is scarce on the internet.
This phones are majorly gotten from - Ebay.com
Amazon.com
offerup.com

then you must have an agent to be able to either pick-up the item from the seller on your behalf or able to receive shipped items for you, and send them to you in Nigeria without any custom obstacles and all that..

check technology page there are few sure people there
mikkyangel
lionlee
clone2020
justi4jesu
and some others

1 Like

Re: How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? by Reeefe(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
snazzy5050:
This phones are majorly gotten from - Ebay.com
Amazon.com
offerup.com

then you must have an agent to be able to either pick-up the item from the seller on your behalf or able to receive shipped items for you, and send them to you in Nigeria without any custom obstacles and all that..

check technology page there are few sure people there
mikkyangel
lionlee
clone2020
justi4jesu
and some others

so how can the quality of an ebay phone be verified .is it like there are firms who sell used phones on ebay?
Re: How Can I Import Uk Used Flagship Phones? by snazzy5050(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Reeefe:

so how can the quality of an ebay phone be verified .is it like there are firms who sell used phones on ebay?
First you have to buy from a seller with lots of positive reviews, then you check for the description of the product.

Like in Amazon the conditions are listed in this order - Refurbished - Acceptable - Good - Very good- Like new - New.... so you as the buyer should know wat you want.

Then in eBay the seller will state the conditions of the item with pictures... .

you can message me on whatsapp to get a clearer understanding

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NSE Market Indices Appreciate By 0.68% / How Do I Start Up A Small Bakery? / ::here Is The List Of Business You Can Invest With Your Money.::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.