Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. (1250 Views)

Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by TechCapon(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2018
TechCapon

IFA 2018 in Berlin, Germany is the exhibition show where every top brands in the world gather together to display it’s latest weapons in it’s arsenal and SONY is no exception. Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus has a very stiff battle to fight with the release of this monster by SONY. The SONY XPERIA XZ3 comes with the latest technology every flagship smartphone of 2018 is supposed to have so I see no reason why geeks like me shouldn’t fall in love already with this device. This phone is better than the Galaxy S9/S9 Plus.

SONY XPERIA XZ3 display, design and software

SONY (TV segment) has been a fan of the OLED display in recent times and the Xperia XZ3 comes loaded with a large 6-inch QHD OLED display protected by the GORILLA GLASS 5 with 18:9 screen ratio which performs extremely well in direct sunlight. This mighty smartphone comes with waterproofing and wireless charging. Unlike the rumors we’ve heard so far, the Xperia XZ3 has slim bezels and NO NOTCH . SONY has firmly avoided that notch trend that has consumed the smartphone industry and we are very happy about it. It comes with the latest Android 9.0 Pie.

SONY XPERIA XZ3 camera and processor

SONY is the king of the camera and the Xperia XZ3 has a single 19-megapixel rear camera with ISO 12,800 for photos, and ISO 4,000 for video and a front-facing camera: 13-megapixel (f1.9) for selfie. It is powered by the most powerful processor in the market the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.

SONY XPERIA XZ3 battery and storage

It has a 3,300 mAh battery with Wireless charging (Qi-compatible) feature. Not exactly the kind of battery I would want in my smartphone being a heavy user but it’s still okay if you don’t mind going around with your charger. It has a storage of 64GB/4GB RAM which can be expandable with a memory card up to 512GB microSD.

SONY XPERIA XZ3 features, colors and price

It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor which is oddly placed in the middle of the back. It also has a nice new feature called 3D Creator, Super-slow-motion video: 960 fps, Water resistance and Artificial Intelligent-powered features that Google baked into the Android 9.0 Pie, including improved battery management and predictive actions. It comes in rich lovely Black, white silver, forest green and Bordeaux red colors. The price is very high at $900 (N325,000 Approx) which is well justified looking at the specs.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/sony-unveils-the-xperia-xz3-at-ifa-2018-in-berlin-full-review-and-photos/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

1 Like

Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2018
This is easily the best phone in the world looking at the specs. Android Pie, wireless charging, water resistant etc. Lovely

1 Like

Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by dasphinx1(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Awon battery warriors will soon come and criticize the battery size
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by TechCapon(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2018
dasphinx1:
lol
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by Fundango: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2018
dasphinx1:

Tooo Baad
grin
Ba3 should have been 200,000mah grin
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
shocked

like i know they will never exceed 3500mah,forget bout the bullshit they tell u bout the s/dragon optimisation on battery,once u do heavy usage except what u have to expect
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
shocked

like i know they will never exceed 3500mah,forget bout the bullshit they tell u bout the s/dragon optimisation on battery,once u do heavy usage expect what u have to expect
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by dasphinx1(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Fundango:

Tooo Baad
grin
Ba3 should have been 200,000mah grin

Make dem kuku use car battery then grin
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by Fundango: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
dasphinx1:

Make dem kuku use car battery then grin

I was expecting them to use Large Batteries from Big Catapillas but Fuckta up Big time grin

1 Like

Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by lilmax(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
I wonder why battery is a problem for people

these phone makers don't consider Nigeria before making their phones

suck it up
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by Aldebaran(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
lilmax:

suck it up

Nigeria, or not, at least a phone should be able to last 24hrs of heavy use! Anything below 4000mAh is a no for me.
Re: SONY Unveils The Xperia XZ3 At IFA 2018 In Berlin. Full Review And Photos. by TechCapon(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
lilmax:

suck it up

I wonder o. Nigeria is not a major market for phone makers except for Tecno and Infinix

(1) (Reply)

Hot Selling Phones On Jumia / How To Watch Live TV Channels And Sports On Android Phone / I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.