Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses (6066 Views)

Are You Looking For A Nice Shades/glasses / Affordable Designer Eyewears Glasses / Why People Look Above Glasses And Not Through It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Shadesfactory: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2018
I'm an expert in making glasses prescription , you can ask me anything about eye-protection and how to prevent your eyes from UV rays , I'm ready to give you a detailed explanation
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by damaestro: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2018
i want to know
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by StarOnEarth(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2018
damaestro:
i want to know
What kind glass is best to use at noon?
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Shadesfactory: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Oh good there are several types of glasses to use at noon , but the best of my knowledge to use at noon is a polarized sunglasses , and this is because of the high intensity of the sun ? This sunglasses reduces the ultraviolet rays coming from the sun
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by StarOnEarth(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Shadesfactory:
Oh good there are several types of glasses to use at noon , but the best of my knowledge to use at noon is a polarized sunglasses , and this is because of the high intensity of the sun ? This sunglasses reduces the ultraviolet rays coming from the sun
Can you add pictures of some of this glasses to the trend?
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Shadesfactory: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2018
You can read about the effect of polarized and photochromic lens through this link http://whatsup.com.ng/ShadesFactory

Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Qadeejarh(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Thanks for the info, it was quite helpful. Where can I get these glasses?
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Shadesfactory: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
You can check out this brand on Instagram : www.instagram.com/_shadesfactory
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by maayflex: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
So what is the difference between photochromic lens and sun glassess and why recommend sun glassess?
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Shadesfactory: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
The difference is that photochromic glasses react to UV light, which causes the lens to darken in sunshine. This makes the lens turn from clear to the dark shade of sunglasses, meaning you can wear your prescription glasses throughout the day without having to switch to sunglasses when you spend time outdoors.while Sunglasses is always dark irregardless of UV light or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Shadesfactory: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Below are pictures attached of sunglasses and photochromic glasses , you can get any of them from www.instagram.com/_shadesfactory .. they sell at affordable prices

Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Shadesfactory: 4:00am On Sep 03, 2018
I think it's high time I start getting questions about the effect of ultraviolet rays in our eyes ?
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by Rogbese(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Phone number please
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by pastie(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
any suggestion on the most darkest fashion sunglass?
I mean a very thick black that no one can see little of my eyes even at close.
Re: Why Do We Need Photochromic Glasses by speak2emmans(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2023
What are the effects of UV rays to the eyes?

(1) (Reply)

40 Splendid Braid Styles For Girls | Latest Black Braided Hairstyles For Kids / Nigeria's Fashion Designer Lisa Folawiyo's Clothes Have Captivated People / Body Fat Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.