Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) (42837 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Ewucanbeer: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

See mouth like autopsy grin

You don't even know the country You are in
i knew a Dr. Olisa performing autopsies in Onitsha as far back as 1988
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Dareal90s(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
harley88:

Didirin amukunmeko.
That's why you are typing like an illiterate, full of hate extremist. Get a life.
Afofun gbemu, I don't know who should be called an illiterate if not you, you just used continuous tense for past tense. It is "you typed" not "you are typing". grin
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Sharpshooota: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ewucanbeer:

i knew a Dr. Olisa performing autopsies in Onitsha as far back as 1988

I know that... But how credible is it
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by harley88(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Afofun gbemu, I don't know who should be called an illiterate if not you, you just used continuous tense for past tense. It is "you typed" not "you are typing". grin

I used continuous tense cos I am still expecting more senseless comments from you.
Look above.... still using the continous tense.
So keep being senseless
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by madgoat(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Codo22:

Yhur name depicts yhu well grin
Codo grin grin grin
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by AuroraB(f): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
What is it with people seizing football that fall into their compounds for goodness sakes I have noticed this in Nigerians! Is this not wickedness? Even when the kids apologize, you fucking refuse or ask them to come back later, what the hell is that?! Sometimes, they seize it and act like they didn't do it
I hate football and can never think of doing this to anyone even if the football hits me! Wtf is wrong with people?! God punish every other person that does this cos I see no reason for this at all than misery the doers got themselves in.
Now, someone is dead over this....!
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by CioAngels(f): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
The police will always lie to coverup their evil deeds.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Dareal90s(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
harley88:

I used continuous tense cos I am still expecting more senseless comments from you.
Look above.... still using the continous tense.
So keep being senseless
Lol, ur teacher issa foool, he tot u rubbish while ur lifelesss parents waste their money on u. Is this what u were tot in schl?
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
fetish pastors and dubious police women.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by sylvez(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
charliboy654:

No wonder, they have use their power to oppress and killed the innocent man

So why did you quote my comment.....

It's like your left brokos is paining you
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Tompee2: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Following the story line both parties you know there are loop holes. I believe the police woman is surely a member of the church.
Wetin be ball when them seize. Boys play ball into church premises and the next thing the same boys just pick stones and started throwing unto the rooftop.

Then policewoman just assist the boys father to the Police station by Handcuff ing them.

Nigerians are wiser now.

The policewoman should pay dearly for it.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by harley88(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Lol, ur teacher issa foool, he tot u rubbish while ur lifelesss parents waste their money on u. Is this what u were tot in schl?

At least I went to school, good schools in fact. You are just a pained dimwit trying to appear smart meanwhile you're dumb and shallow as f*ck. And calling my teacher a fool affects me in no way. I'm sure no money was spent on you.
ps: ain't replying you no more, you've been schooled.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by nrexzy: 12:40am On Sep 02, 2018
oderinde151:
did you read it bro?
I believe the boys story...
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 02, 2018
sylvez:

So why did you quote my comment.....

It's like your left brokos is paining you
Because i drew my conclusion from ur comment. No go n buy sense, cause I can see u don't have.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Dareal90s(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
harley88:

At least I went to school, good schools in fact. You are just a pained dimwit trying to appear smart meanwhile you're dumb and shallow as f*ck. And calling my teacher a fool affects me in no way. I'm sure no money was spent on you.
ps: ain't replying you no more, you've been schooled.
Lol, you are nothing but a coward, am always here to bash ur asss out. U wanna get educated? I'll educate you. You went to school, good school and you can't comprehend simple sentence. Am saying this again, your parents wasted resources on u. No fruit of success. Olodo rabata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer / Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.