Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos (43388 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I won't mind if emoney makes me his side chick cool
I know your type. from side chick to main chick?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by prettyletty: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Aba people will soon make this wear sharperly. Aba no Dr carry last.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Juliearth(f): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:
Wife of Five star boss , Juliet Okonkwo, has showed off the Gucci side of her in new photos.

The mother of 3 who just returned from vacation in Dubai took to her social media page to share this lovely photos with his over 100k followers .

See photos below ..

You Like ?

You can follow her up on her IG page link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnJfbugF43U/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eat8qjez1ulo

News Source
Airforce 1

She looks good, but I think the dress should be worn as a night dress. #vanity
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by TheMan3: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Babyforever:
I didn't say that I want a man that will devote half of his time to me and treat me like a queen ( Which I am )
side chic queen, who needs half of a man's time.... hmmm

Sister you dont get to have that combination in the life of a side chic
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Anduku: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is her mouth odour
Enemy of progress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Turns Banky W's Campaign Poster Into A Sleeping Mat In Ajah, Lagos / Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.