Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts - Nairaland Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts (23278 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Livechatprovide: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Whenever I attempt to place the request of writing the post, I get distracted by a message about hearing a notification about the package, card etc. It is no less than a fuss where the curse of productivity highly depends upon how you use it.

Just say bye to distractions and engulf the best techniques:

1. Mode of do not disturb: There are multiple times while working that you don’t want to be bothered. It is normal the mode to on mode in such situations. The notification will be received on your application whenever a client will write you a message. You may set the date and time whenever you want the alerts to be received. Mark a tick on the checkbox for the notifications to accept by default.
2. Communication in thread: In case the channel is up with multiple people, and you desire to reply to a message that is directed only to the author, utilize such threats.
3. Make use of shortcuts for a speedy chat: Move for a quick search with the list of unread messages with the help of Command plus K or Command plus T. Don’t take your hands off the board and choose the shortcuts from the options available.
4. Set up the notifications: No matter where you receive your alerts i.e. Fb or Instagram, you can only reply when you open it.

i. Configure it to only direct messages: For avoiding notification from the channel written about each message. Go into the preferences and then over the notifications.
ii. Only unread message: In the section of preferences, go to the sidebar to look for a hidden message of simplification. View the channels with unread messages. Write hello to a sidebar which will assist you to focus and place goodbye within thirty minutes.
iii. Mute it and leave it: Some alerts irritate and are less important to a user. Mute such chat box and enter only and only if you have something to post. It is less consuming than entering and leaving each time you want to say something.

At the nurture, always remember that learning the experiences from an Live Chat Agents team always makes the roots stronger that fully assists in the maximizing the growth and productivity of every business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Naijatastic: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by olukiesy(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Goodnollytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThLJEg4YPo
Hi guys,

In my recent post, I said I will be writing a post on how to create a confirmed PayPal account that receives, sends and withdraw money straight to your bank account.

I have been searching so many ways to earn money and most of them, we are going to make use of PayPal.

So in my post today, I will be writing on how to create a South African PayPal account that can receive money, send money and can also withdraw money to your Nigerian bank account.

You can also watch this video for better sign up process, it will help you get the best without stress, watch or click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5sIMyqtHM

So many people have been giving complaints that they couldn’t receive payments via their Nigerian PayPal account. This is due to how Nigerians have been treated, we are so restricted to most of the things that deals with money in the internet. But thank God, there are many ways to tap into them too.

HOW TO OPEN A SOUTH AFRICAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA?

Go to your web browser and type https://paypal.com/za that will setup South Africa as your country.

Fill in the required spaces and also verify that you are not a robot.

Now, a page will be displayed to you to fill up your info.

For your identification, you can use the your national ID no. your national ID number consists of 13 digits number in this format, YYMMDD (and 7 digits that follows). E.g, 0104081234567.

For the remaining info, like your province, city, zip or postal code, you can just search Google for South Africa city, zip or postal code.

Your phone number code would be in this format, +27 and 11 digits that follow. Don’t change the number code and add any preferable digits to it.

After the process, your South African PayPal account is ready but note, don’t verify your account with your phone number, you can only verify it with your email address.

YOU ARE ALL SET TO USE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
For better review on blog, read via https://www.netwyzblog.tk/2019/07/how-to-create-south-african-paypal-account-in-nigeria.html?m=1

If you have any questions, drop it in the comment box below. Thanks, share with friends and loved ones.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by giriraj98542: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Livechatprovide:
Whenever I attempt to place the request of writing the post, I get distracted by a message about hearing a notification about the package, card etc. It is no less than a fuss where the curse of productivity highly depends upon how you use it.

Just say bye to distractions and engulf the best techniques:

Thanks for sharing

Just to be clear: is this some sort of app?

Thanks again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by SirLiquidGold: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Coachii(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good day my fellow brothers and sister...
Its high time to think out of the box, I have been working on this site for a while now and its as been earning my $200 every 2days....
https://hwumoney.xyz/2723346983849/
Try to chech it out...
https://hwumoney.xyz/2723346983849/
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nice too

1 Like

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Adunn1ade(f): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Adunn1ade how u doing. What's your mail?

Sent you a mail
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Yes the advert section

1 Like

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by MarkScorze: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
It was a good reference for seeing who may be available and fit. I met the woman of my dreams and we have been married now for 2 years after 1 year of dating. We are madly in love and thank God for bringing the two of us to JapanCupid. https://wizzlove.com
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nelsonchia: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
I gonna add away some wow!
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nelsonchia: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just!!! LIKE THAT�
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Jonathanharold(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
I agree with you and I believe having a good chat customer support organization is a great venture for your business. You recognize you are getting your money's value when they have these best practices and ideas to improve customer experience.
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ifyalways,

Neo 2 smart- It is evident this is fiction. I can smell it a mile off. cheesy Fiction, with elements of autobiography (likely his introverted nature is biographical)

Nevertheless, it is well written and entertaining. I also see he got a lot of likes. Kai, people and fvck matter cheesy

Universal Dove- This guy is a natural born writer. 4.5 stars! cheesy

Mine is Grace- Too many unnecessary details, but not a bad effort. Just a point above average.

1 Like

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Ifyalways,

N- It is evident this is fiction. I can smell it a mile off. cheesy Fiction, with elements of autobiography (likely his introverted nature is biographical)

Nevertheless, it is well written and entertaining. I also see he got a lot of likes. Kai, people and fvck matter cheesy

Um- This guy is a natural born writer. 4.5 stars! cheesy

Mine i Too many unnecessary details, but not a bad effort. Just a point above average.
Thanks Ishi but there are two more pages of essays seems you checked only the first page.

https://www.nairaland.com/5046271/some-fun-while-job-hunting/15

https://www.nairaland.com/5046271/some-fun-while-job-hunting/16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.