Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts - Nairaland Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts (23277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Twakor: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Please does anyone know how long it takes to get your ad approved on nairaland? I have been waiting for over a month, it is just showing pending.

Can someone help pls?
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Jeremy123(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Twakor:
Please does anyone know how long it takes to get your ad approved on nairaland? I have been waiting for over a month, it is just showing pending.

Can someone help pls?

Have you paid?
Mine is also pending
Although I don't even know where and how to pay
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by f100: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2021
I'LL ONLY TEACH TEN PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE N300,000 MONTHLY WITH LESS STRESS INVOLVED!

In this Current times the most common problems has to be financial problems,almost everyone has this problem,money is scarce and financial oppourtunities are limited to most people and the worst financial problem that a man can face is poor financial planning and money mis-management.Do you know it is possible to come up with atleast a million bucks yearly with just having the right financial attitude? Yes! It's very possible I've tried it and it works.How? what you need to do is cultivating the habit of saving,saving now is the best way to secure your financial future.Do not invest all your money because investments might not produce the expected result and you may have to start again from square one,do not spend all your money on parties and buying everything that pleases your eye,try to have a target of how much you want to save daily,it's your money,if it gives you discomfort now it dosent change the fact that the money still belongs to you and you will be shocked how much you must have gathered after 365 days,it will be alot of money I presume.I want to talk to you about a site that is not new yet alot of people are not taking advantage of the financial oppourtunities it offers,apart from helping save your money safely do you know you can also earn as much as N300,000 monthly through the site? I've done it and it worked and it's why I want to share it with you,well some people are aware of this already and they are making more than that every month.Firstly Register and ensure you complete your registration with Piggyvest through this link �( https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=2fd11ef1491221 ) once you have completed your registration through the link send me a dm with the key words "Teach Me" and I'll teach you for free how you can also earn 300k or above with Piggyvest.
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000

What's up?
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Beebah2000

What's up?
Hmmm!!
I am fine and u??
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm!!
I am fine and u??
I am fine here, alteast it's Christmas Eve.

Just thinking about t
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I am fine here, alteast it's Christmas Eve.

Just thinking about t
lol, it will surely be fine. smiley

Why the mention?
Do you wanna tell me something or what?
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
lol, it will surely be fine. smiley

Why the mention?
Do you wanna tell me something or what?
Hailing you na. I want you to be my Hailey for Christmas if you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Hailing you na. I want you to be my Hailey for Christmas if you know what I mean
ehhh undecided I don't know what you mean undecided
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
ehhh undecided I don't know what you mean undecided
Do you know Justin Bieber?
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Do you know Justin Bieber?
yep, I do.
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
yep, I do.
And you don't know Hailey Bieber?
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
yep, I do.
Actually I like your energy and vibe, wanna connect with you. Please don't mind my username. Just for trolls
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

And you don't know Hailey Bieber?
ooh, his wife cheesy
Na now I understand cheesy
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
ooh, his wife cheesy
Na now I understand cheesy
grin

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Actually I like your energy and vibe, wanna connect with you. Please don't mind my username. Just for trolls
I give ladies BJ grin grin grin
I think I will have to lower my energy and vibe, this is getting too much undecided
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
I give ladies BJ grin grin grin
I think I will have to lower my energy and vibe, this is getting too much undecided
Ehhh?
Please don't quit. You keep the forum lively

How many people have told you that?
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Ehhh?
Please don't quit. You keep the forum lively

How many people have told you that?
Well, non undecided
I am just tired of making friends on nairaland, that is all. undecided
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by chibuzorchina: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2022
MARKETER’S NEEDED
@ SAVE PART
A44 OSINA LINE OPPOSITE PLAZA 7, STOCK-FISH INTERNATIONAL MARKET, ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE
CALL: 080-614-60-971 or APPLY IN PERSON WITH YOUR CV.
MINIMAL REQUIREMENT
O-LEVEL CERTIFICATE.
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Recknold(f): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Join Winko Life Support,Its Simple A Unique,Secured and Proficient platform that benefits its members in acquiring Financial Stability By Donating to A member in Need Of Help And in return get 50% Of Your Donation in 3Days..Both Capital and Interest Paid in Full And its real..No referral Needed..https://winkolife.com/register.php?ref=recknold@gmail.com
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Abubakarjibril1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Connect to Rich Sugar mummies that is ready to spoil you with money and other material things for assistance on how to hookup call 070 35544 025

Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by huzhe3423379(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2022
https:///+8618971114424
Hello! Ladies and gentlemen! His name is Xiao Hu, he is honest, and he is part of a large gift card buying company in China. If you have a variety of gift cards, please add his WhatsApp. His price is very good, his financial strength is very strong, if you have a gift card can rest assured to exchange with him
Re: Grab The Best Practices From Our Live Chat Experts by Lucy1314: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
https:///+8613282865038
Hello, I'm Lucy
I am a large fund and gift card company in China.
We buy any fund card, gift card and cash app.
We can trade over half a million dollars in credit cards a day.
We have the best store in the market, the best exchange rate, 5 minute payment.
I buy: any fund card, any gift card, cash app, paypal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.