Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (23893 Views)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Are Blood Transfusions Sinful? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2018
TATIME:
Billions are outside there claiming that alcoholic beverages, jewelries, hairstyles and so many other countless things are wrong ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES. Yet you've remained faceless, nameless and quiet to all their assertions, but against those who claims that one way of treatment is wrong from their own scriptural principles you keep ranting facelessly behind social media. Why not take up your Bible and go to meet people in their homes just as Jesus thought His "witnesses" to be doing? After all you're claiming to be one of Jesus' witnesses just that you belong to the faceless group. cheesy cheesy cheesy
When I see false doctrine being gone passed off as biblical, I do my best to point out its falsehood. That is the same thing I'm doing now with this keyboard doctrine against blood transfusion.

I point out the falsehood in Islam and other Christian folds. Today is the turn of JW false witnesses.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When I see false doctrine being gone passed off as biblical, I do my best to point out its falsehood. That is the same thing I'm doing now with this keyboard doctrine against blood transfusion.

I point out the falsehood in Islam and other Christian folds. Today is the turn of JW false witnesses.
Jesus' command to His own followers is "go and meet them in their homes" He is Lord not of cowards who hides their faces in the darkroom behind social media only to keep arguing facelessly but of zealous, courageous, bold, brave and confident preachers and teachers who will go and knock on people's doors because the Lord has sent them. Romans 10:15 So my friend who are you working for? Is it Jesus who's followers were known facially or Satan who's followers are always hiding behind the scene? Jesus came to correct many wrong customs and traditions of the Jewish community and He did so by going from house to house and from door to door,not sitting in a place and spewing rubbish from behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2018
TATIME:
Jesus' command to His own followers is "go and meet them in their homes" He is Lord not of cowards who hides their faces in the darkroom behind social media only to keep arguing facelessly but of zealous, courageous, bold, brave and confident preachers and teachers who will go and knock on people's doors because the Lord has sent them. Romans 10:15 So my friend who are you working for? Is it Jesus who's followers were known facially or Satan who's followers are always hiding behind the scene? Jesus came to correct many wrong customs and traditions of the Jewish community and He did so by going from house to house and from door to door,not sitting in a place and spewing rubbish from behind the scenes.
I don't understand you. Is this a personal attack on me or on NON-JW?

Let me ask you a question: the doors of the people whom you are boasting about knocking, are they Muslims, atheists or traditionalists? NO, they are Christians. This means you are trying to convert Christians into another gospel called JW. why waste your time when they are people out there who aren't even Christians? Go to Saudi Arabia and convert a pure Muslim.

Have you asked yourself how those Christians whose doors you knock on became Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Let me ask you a question: the doors of the people whom you are boasting about knocking, are they Muslims, atheists or traditionalists? NO, they are Christians. This means you are trying to convert Christians into another gospel called JW. why waste your time when they are people out there who aren't even Christians? Go to Saudi Arabia and convert a pure Muslim.

Have you asked yourself how those Christians whose doors you knock on became Christians?
Satan has blinded so many people today and i'm afraid you're just one of them. Because we JWs knock on people's doors INDISCRIMINATELY,it's left to anyone who feels that our presentation isn't profitable to reject our message. All Christians must go out there to preach and teach their neighbors. As for Saudi Arabia, my brothers who are indigines are zealously preaching and teaching their neighbors about God's Kingdom,so don't think that i living in Nigeria must go there since i've got JWs that are Arabs who will tell them the good news of God's kingdom in their own TONGUE. For your information, that's what the event that happened to our brothers at Pentecost foreshadows. Act 2:3,4

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by OneJ: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Nobody is saying blood transfusion should be the only way of treating a patient whose condition requires such. What we are saying is that no one should go about spreading lies against blood transfusion and saying it is against the commandment of God.

Just because it worked for the baby doesn't mean it always worked. As a matter of fact, you guys are no different from the Catholic Church which you castigate all the time for forcing babies to be baptized. Here you have forced a little baby under a false religious doctrine. If the baby had died, you would have prevented her from having a life. You forced your own opinion on the child religiously. How is that different from what Catholics do with infant baptism?

Bloody Hypocrites.

Hypocrite dey mumu dey run him mouth.
"No one is saying blood transfusions is the only way of treating a patient whose conditions required such" ( LIAR. U just changed tune SUDDENLY. Go review ALL your posts on this thread... Hhmmm!) .

Him shame no go let am say the child survived because her parents refused alBHAGDADI so called "life-saving blood transfusions".

"Just because it worked for the baby doesn't mean that it always worked"

alBHAGDADI, to place your statement in context, just because blood transfusions worked for Mr 'A' doesn't mean that it always worked for Mr 'B', pari passu.

"if the baby had died you would have prevented her from having a life" ,alBHAGDADI this fallacious comment just proved the extent U would go , to twist &distort the facts.
Is it everyone that received blood transfusions that definitely survived?

There are various medically tested & trusted alternatives to blood transfusions which saves lives & offer quicker recovery results.
Medical professionals (no be quacks wey no sabi say patients get Rights) are well trained to deal with emergencies, to come here dey deceive the public say na only blood transfusions dey save life, na BIG LIE. (If U know, U know).

It's all about advanced planning & being prepared ahead of time ("Plans A, B, C, D etc), that is why we call them. "Emergency Services".
U no go wait for fire outbreak b4 U go dey find your fire fighting gears & other vital equipments.

alBHAGDADI, Na wetin concern this thread with infant baptism?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneJ:

Hypocrite dey mumu dey run him mouth.
"No one is saying blood transfusions is the only way of treating a patient whose conditions required such" ( LIAR. U just changed tune SUDDENLY. Go review ALL your posts on this thread... Hhmmm!) .

Him shame no go let am say the child survived because her parents refused alBHAGDADI so called "life-saving blood transfusions".

"Just because it worked for the baby doesn't mean that it always worked"

alBHAGDADI, to place your statement in context, just because blood transfusions worked for Mr 'A' doesn't mean that it always worked for Mr 'B', pari passu.

"if the baby had died you would have prevented her from having a life" ,alBHAGDADI this fallacious comment just proved the extent U would go , to twist &distort the facts.
Is it everyone that received blood transfusions that definitely survived?

There are various medically tested & trusted alternatives to blood transfusions which saves lives & offer quicker recovery results.
Medical professionals (no be quacks wey no sabi say patients get Rights) are well trained to deal with emergencies, to come here dey deceive the public say na only blood transfusions dey save life, na BIG LIE. (If U know, U know).

It's all about advanced planning & being prepared ahead of time ("Plans A, B, C, D etc), that is why we call them. "Emergency Services".
U no go wait for fire outbreak b4 U go dey find your fire fighting gears & other vital equipments.

alBHAGDADI, Na wetin concern this thread with infant baptism?

Watchtower never tells you guys the truth about bloodless surgery/medicine and blood transfusion.

They know how to lie a lot

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
TATIME:
Jesus said TRUE worshipers will worship in SPIRIT and TRUTH. John 4:24 Have you ever wondered why so many people claims to be Christians yet as you go from place to place their beliefs totally contradicts one another? Well if you must know, they're not worshipping the One and only true God.
Nope. Jehovah’s Witnesses have the same beliefs because they belong to the same organization. The same can be said of other global Christian denominations like the Roman Catholics, Foursquare Gospel Church, RCCG, etc. You read the same Watchtower books and the same governing board rules over all of you with an iron fist. This is in no way a sign that your version of Christianity is the true one. Do you get me?

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Seun:

Nope. Jehovah’s Witnesses have the same beliefs because they belong to the same organization. The same can be said of other global Christian denominations like the Roman Catholics, Foursquare Gospel Church, RCCG, etc. You read the same Watchtower books and the same governing board rules over all of you with an iron fist. This is in no way a sign that your version of Christianity is the true one. Do you get me?
Seun, you're an atheist but i'll explain for you to grasp what i meant. Truthfully speaking Jehovah's witnesses belong to the same organization or family,that's why we're known globally for our beliefs. But that's not the case of other religions, how do i mean? All the religions on earth are just for deception,since the adherents have higher regards for their tradition than for the religion they're claiming! That's why they're not United in bond like the JWs,they still believe in their race more than the faith they're claiming. But before you complete the Bible study with the JW publications all your love for nationalism,local customs and traditions vanishes! And the only love you'll have is for the JW heritage. A JW from Iraq will never see a JW from Iran as an enemy, unlike all others JWs don't participate in any military services nor politics so nothing can cause a division amongst the faithfuls.Do you remember the tribal conflict between Ife and Modakeke,JWs are never affected because we're for the JW heritage. If a male Yoruba JW falls in love with a female JW from China, all the JWs sees both of them as our children because they're not going to think of either the tradition of China nor that of Yoruba but the JW heritage! It's much more meaningful for a Chinese JW to give his daughter's hand in marriage to a JW from Ijebu(Ogun state, Nigeria) than for a none JW Chinese! You'll know more if you keep studying how all those you call "denominations" have intense hatred for JWs.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
TATIME:
Seun, you're an atheist but i'll explain for you to grasp what i meant. Truthfully speaking Jehovah's witnesses belong to the same organization or family,that's why we're known globally for our beliefs. But that's not the case of other religions, how do i mean? All the religions on earth are just for deception,since the adherents have higher regards for their tradition than for the religion they're claiming! That's why they're not United in bond like the JWs,they still believe in their race more than the faith they're claiming. But before you complete the Bible study with the JW publications all your love for nationalism,local customs and traditions vanishes! And the only love you'll have is for the JW heritage. A JW from Iraq will never see a JW from Iran as an enemy, unlike all others JWs don't participate in any military services nor politics so nothing can cause a division amongst the faithfuls.Do you remember the tribal conflict between Ife and Modakeke,JWs are never affected because we're for the JW heritage. If a male Yoruba JW falls in love with a female JW from China, all the JWs sees both of them as our children because they're not going to think of either the tradition of China nor that of Yoruba but the JW heritage! It's much more meaningful for a Chinese JW to give his daughter's hand in marriage to a JW from Ijebu(Ogun state, Nigeria) than for a none JW Chinese! You'll know more if you keep studying how all those you call "denominations" have intense hatred for JWs.
Please, in this your write-up, kindly remove JW and substitute it with Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and see if the same things can't be said of them.

Except military or politics which aren't against bible commandments, all other Christian bodies can fit into the so-called glorious description of JW which you listed up there

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
SEUN: JWs are worshippers with high regards for our GB than any other thing, that's why the Russian government is fighting hard against US. They thought the faithfuls have more love for America than for their country (since our headquarter is in America) and it's obvious that we'll lay down our lives for the faith,whereas we're ever ready to move to anywhere to live. We don't consider any country to be ours so anywhere is our home as long as our brothers (other faithfuls) are there,and whatever it will cost JWs we're ready to sacrifice it for the sake of our brothers in faith! SEUN, JWs are totally different from all those deceptive religious groups you're seeing around you because we see Jehovah and Jesus as real persons,both of then won't take it lightly with whoever betrays the love of brotherhood!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Please, in this your write-up, kindly remove JW and substitute it with Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and see if the same things can't be said of them.

Except military or politics which aren't against bible commandments, all other Christian bodies can fit into the so-called glorious description of JW which you listed up there
You're just interested in arguments so i'll leave you in your deception. All those things mentioned above can never be possible if the religion has military officers and politicians,because a military officer will be loyal to his commander "NOT Jesus" and a politician will only be loyal to the party "NOT Jesus". That's why Jesus told a young Jewish politician to give it all up and follow Him, otherwise he can't remain loyal 100% to Jesus! Nobody in any of the two can keep the faith in Jesus. So my friend, go and ask those in those two fields and they will tell you that both are dirty games. Of course TRUE Christians shouldn't participate in DIRTY games that has no regards for innocent lives!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
TATIME:
You're just interested in arguments so i'll leave you in your deception. All those things mentioned above can never be possible if the religion has military officers and politicians,because a military officer will be loyal to his commander "NOT Jesus" and a politician will only be loyal to the party "NOT Jesus". That's why Jesus told a young Jewish politician to give it all up and follow Him, otherwise he can't remain loyal 100% to Jesus! Nobody in any of the two can keep the faith in Jesus. So my friend, go and ask those in those two fields and they will tell you that both are dirty games. Of course TRUE Christians shouldn't participate in DIRTY games that has no regards for innocent lives!
So, Daniel was a sinner to have worked as a politician in King Nebuchadnezzar's court?

What you should have said is that A true Christian can take those as a profession, but if challenges in them will make him go against God, then he should do like Shedrach, Meschac and Anednego.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
So, Daniel was a sinner to have worked as a politician in King Nebuchadnezzar's court?

What you should have said is that A true Christian can take those as a profession, but if challenges in them will make him go against God, then he should do like Shedrach, Meschac and Anednego.
Those Hebrews were serving as officials with NO CHOICE because they were SLAVES in Babylon, but Satan told Jesus face to face "all the government of this world is in my hand and i'll give it to whoever i wish" Luke 4:5-7 If not for Jesus for whom Satan can't hide his identity, Who could have reasoned that Satan is the mastermind behind the world political system? Thanks to Jehovah for HIS mercies through our Lord Jesus Christ, true Christians now know why there has been great killings and all sort of evil due to politics. 2Corinthians 4:4 2John 5:19
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by OneJ: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
This thread has been derailed. The topic is strictly blood transfusions & JW . Anything outside it ,is haram. All of una wey follow derail am. Una no try. But na Seun role na I no like. Him suppose remind us of the rules, "thou shalt not derail a thread". Ekushe ooo !

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by xaggar(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2018
eyinjuege:

What caught my interest in this thread was the mention of Serena Williams. I felt it was unfair to just assume the problems she faced post partum/delivery was because of her JW beliefs, when it clearly wasn't and had nothing to do with blood transfusion.
It's unfair to write off someone else's struggles particularly with their health, and just generalise that yes it's because she's JW.
She's rich, has access to the best health care so things could only go wrong because she is JW- very faulty assumptions. Like I explained earlier, her struggles had nothing to do with her beliefs, and giving her blood transfusion would have done nothing, as she didn't need one. It probably would have worsened her case.
I felt it was unfair on her especially when the narrative wasn't like that
When it comes to people's life choices, it's theirs. When it comes to people's beliefs, it's also theirs. You may not agree with them, but provided they are not hurting anyone else then let them own it.
We can't always make the right decisions every time. These people don't believe in receiving other people's blood, so what are the other practical options available for them?
I believe the science of medicine is moving away from the Dr says it's this approach. It's now moving towards patient centered approach where their choices are not toyed with.
Whether right or wrong, what of their quality of life? Can a JW person live with themselves after being coerced into taking someone else's blood? So there's a mental health approach to it again. It's their beliefs.
Can you make them not believe that again? Possibly, but definitely not by putting down their beliefs or by lying on one of their members just to prove a point!

Your explanation is excellent.

Instead of these HYPOCRITES to focus on how our clime could develop bloodless medicine or surgery like the western/advanced world is working at, they are here being extremely lazy to accept the fact the there are ways to handle such and would always act like they care about ones life.

Seun had to "LIE" just to create traffic on this web. Later they come to insult Laid Mohammed; HYPOCRITES. If he was reasonable enough he could create a thread discussing bloodless medicine and surgery (stop the explanation on trying to be analytical or critical on ones decision).

A question. Do you (hairypunzel, seun, albaghdadi) think or can you imagine David, Moses, Paul, Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego accepting a blood transfusion if their lives required it if the procedure was available back then?

Why do some go as far as being martyred even when they had an easy way out? They could as well had repented after they were spared. Why?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by xaggar(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2018
chiommy123:
no. Not every one that received blood lives. God just wanted to test Abraham's faithfulness. Loving God with all your heart and soul means obeying Gods commandments, loving your neighbor, serving God with all that is within you. God said I will that you prosper even as your soul prosperth. You know prosperity is not just money, good health is also prosperity. Pls where did God discouraged blood transfusion

Olodo! Lazy input!

When He says; Abstain from blood (Acts 15) does abstain mean "take blood through your veins?"
What is your definition for Abstain? What do you understand by blood money? Why did David not drink the water given to him by his men by the exploit of their lives? If someone takes blood transfusion, has he or she really abstained from blood?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
xaggar:

Olodo! Lazy input!

When He says; Abstain from blood (Acts 15) does abstain mean "take blood through your veins?"
What is your definition for Abstain? What do you understand by blood money? Why did David not drink the water given to him by his men by the exploit of their lives? If someone takes blood transfusion, has he or she really abstained from blood?

Abstain can mean don't come in contact with blood then. It will include touching blood of meat or fish, changing your pad after menstruation and deflowering your wife.
Jehovah shouldn't Cherry pick in his usage of abstain or else you wanna tell us it is a man a mere human who told you what abstain means in acts 15.

Jesus told his disciples to always drink his blood (wine) in remembrance of him.

You will soon say blood is very important to David that's why he didn't drink the water while Jesus telling disciples to drink wine is symbolic. After that you will tell us that your governing body/leaders decided on the story that's literal and the one that's symbolic. OLODO

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
xaggar:

Your explanation is excellent.

Instead of these HYPOCRITES to focus on how our clime could develop bloodless medicine or surgery like the western/advanced world is working at, they are here being extremely lazy to accept the fact the there are ways to handle such and would always act like they care about ones life.

Seun had to "LIE" just to create traffic on this web. Later they come to insult Laid Mohammed; HYPOCRITES. If he was reasonable enough he could create a thread discussing bloodless medicine and surgery (stop the explanation on trying to be analytical or critical on ones decision).

A question. Do you (hairypunzel, seun, albaghdadi) think or can you imagine David, Moses, Paul, Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego accepting a blood transfusion if their lives required it if the procedure was available back then?

Why do some go as far as being martyred even when they had an easy way out? They could as well had repented after they were spared. Why?

Western countries have not stopped using blood transfusion o.

Ask your leaders if western countries have done research on use of bloodless medicine instead of blood transfusion in patients with acute severe anemia in presence of cardiovascular compromise?

Also ask them if they did the bloodless medicine research on children and pregnant women?

When you get your reply from your leaders let us know

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When i said Military service and Politics is not for Christians, you wanted to argue in favor of your RCCG daddy church but It's only the truth that can stand unchallenged, as for deception Jesus said it shall be uncovered! Please did you think this your religious daddy G.O. is interested in the troubles going on in the party or protecting the interest of his church so that the current political crisis won't cause a DIVISION in his church Apostle Paul told the Christians in Galatia "the works of the flesh are manifest" 5:19 adding "strife, envy, murder, hatred" how will your daddy G.O be able to quench all of these now? Perhaps he will pray for the "Holy Ghost" to take control of the current political crisis. cheesy cheesy cheesy SEUN, please take note!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
TATIME:
When i said Military service and Politics is not for Christians, you wanted to argue in favor of your RCCG daddy church but It's only the truth that can stand unchallenged, as for deception Jesus said it shall be uncovered! Please did you think this your religious daddy G.O. is interested in the troubles going on in the party or protecting the interest of his church so that the current political crisis won't cause a DIVISION in his church Apostle Paul told the Christians in Galatia "the works of the flesh are manifest" 5:19 adding "strife, envy, murder, hatred" how will your daddy G.O be able to quench all of these now? Perhaps he will pray for the "Holy Ghost" to take control of the current political crisis. cheesy cheesy cheesy SEUN, please take note!

Where in the Bible did Jesus or his apostles condemn military or politics?

Or better still
Give us a bible passage where jehovah or Jesus preached neutrality?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Which amongst all these churches with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings are you referring to as Christians? Is it the Catholics,Angicans or those who protested and decided to start another religion in Christ's name? Because if the Catholics are Christians i can't see the need for "Protestants" to start another religious group. And if they protested and left the Catholics (dividing the Church), are they still under one Lord?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
TATIME:
Which amongst all these churches with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings are you referring to as Christians? Is it the Catholics,Angicans or those who protested and decided to start another religion in Christ's name? Because if the Catholics are Christians i can't see the need for "Protestants" to start another religious group. And if they protested and left the Catholics (dividing the Church), are they still under one Lord?
Please insert JW in that list.

You talk as if it's all churches that sprang out of the Catholic Church, hence your tagging them protestant. Protestants are those Christians who left the Catholic Church and formed their own church. Not all churches are such.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
TATIME:
Who is your daddy GO that you are tagging me with?

Where did Jesus say politics and military are prohibited to his disciples?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Please insert JW in that list.

You talk as if it's all churches that sprang out of the Catholic Church, hence your tagging them protestant. Protestants are those Christians who left the Catholic Church and formed their own church. Not all churches are such.
Hmmmmmmmmmm you're really funny you know? Are Catholics Christians? Because they're the first religion claiming Christians before the emergence of all others. All the religions after them are protestants (including Jehovah's Witnesses) so why did they protest if the truth is in the Catholic Church? I think they're leaving for seeing flaws which Jehovah's Witnesses are still seeing today in all of them.We're preachers and teachers of the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom that's why we can't assume they're Christians if their kingdom is divided against itself!( Matthew 12:25) Christians must be under one umbrella not divided in thoughts and forms of worship. 1Corinthians 1:10
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Who is your daddy GO that you are tagging me with?

Where did Jesus say politics and military are prohibited to his disciples?
Haha! You're witnessing for Jesus but you can't grasp His thoughts displayed by action! Well He condemned the use of weapons amongst His followers. Matthew 26:52 That's why Isaiah and Micah both prophesied that those who accepts the training from the Messiah Will no more lift up weapons against one another neither will they learn wars anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4 ,Micah 4:1-3 And as for politics Satan's discussion with Jesus is clear evidence that anyone participating in politics now is indirectly working under Satan's Government. Luke 4:6,7 That's why Jesus ran away when they wanted Him to become a King under Satan's rule. John 6:15 since the overall ruler of the world is Satan so Jesus refused to participate in it until God's Kingdom comes when Satan and his demons will be abyssed. Revelations 20:3 All these are the secrets Jesus exposed for Christians to understand, but people who lived before Christ don't know. 1Samuel 8:7 That's why no human ruler can escape from Satan's influence. Ecclesiastes 8:9 Please true Christians knew all these principles by carefully studying and meditating on Jesus' thought and actions not just words! Jeremiah 31:31-34
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
TATIME:
Haha! You're witnessing for Jesus but you can't grasp His thoughts displayed by action! Well He condemned the use of weapons amongst His followers. Matthew 26:52

That's why Isaiah and Micah both prophesied that those who accepts the training from the Messiah Will no more lift up weapons against one another neither will they learn wars anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4 ,Micah 4:1-3 And as for politics Satan's discussion with Jesus is clear evidence that anyone participating in politics now is indirectly working under Satan's Government. That's why Jesus ran away when they wanted Him to become a King under Satan's rule. John 6:15 since the overall ruler of the world is Satan so Jesus refused to participate in it until God's Kingdom comes when Satan and his demons will be abyssed. Revelations 20:3 All these are the secrets Jesus exposed for Christians to understand, but people who lived before Christ don't know. 1Samuel 8:7 That's why no human ruler can escape from Satan's influence. Ecclesiastes 8:9 Please true Christians knew all these principles by carefully studying and meditating on Jesus' thought and actions not just words! Jeremiah 31:31-34

Please, learn to put your post in paragraph. Abi u no go school ni? Let me help you sha.

Telling Peter to put back his sword when does soldiers came to arrest him doesn't mean he told his disciples never to use weapons. He only made that statement because Peter was trying to prevent him from fulfilling his assignment.

You are talking about Jesus thoughts which you say is against carrying weapons. Why didn't he show that same thought below.

Luke 22:38
And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Olodo rabata Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 are both talking about when Jesus finally rules, not now. We all can see how JW twist scriptures to suit their own narrative. That is as a result of the lack of Holy Spirit.

You can as well say Luke 4:6,7 means God has given satan the whole world finally. You are a wicked man who wants the wicked to continue ruling so that people can continue mourning. If there is no chance for the righteous to rule, the Bible won't have said...

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Jesus rejected being king because he knew that wasn't the type of King God destined for him.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by alBHAGDADI: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm you're really funny you know? Are Catholics Christians? Because they're the first religion claiming Christians before the emergence of all others. All the religions after them are protestants (including Jehovah's Witnesses) so why did they protest if the truth is in the Catholic Church? I think they're leaving for seeing flaws which Jehovah's Witnesses are still seeing today in all of them.We're preachers and teachers of the GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom that's why we can't assume they're Christians if their kingdom is divided against itself!( Matthew 12:25) Christians must be under one umbrella not divided in thoughts and forms of worship. 1Corinthians 1:10

So, Aposlte Paul and the rest Early Jehovah's witnesses grin were Catholics too.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
undecided
alBHAGDADI:

Please, learn to put your post in paragraph. Abi u no go school ni? Let me help you sha.

Telling Peter to put back his sword when does soldiers came to arrest him doesn't mean he told his disciples never to use weapons. He only made that statement because Peter was trying to prevent him from fulfilling his assignment.

You are talking about Jesus thoughts which you say is against carrying weapons. Why didn't he show that same thought below.

Luke 22:38
And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Olodo rabata Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 are both talking about when Jesus finally rules, not now. We all can see how JW twist scriptures to suit their own narrative. That is as a result of the lack of Holy Spirit.

You can as well say Luke 4:6,7 means God has given satan the whole world finally. You are a wicked man who wants the wicked to continue ruling so that people can continue mourning. If there is no chance for the righteous to rule, the Bible won't have said...

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Jesus rejected being king because he knew that wasn't the type of King God destined for him.
Haaaaaaaaa sorry teacher i attended evening classes (school irole) please pardon my misuse of punctuations. So when will those who are to leave as subjects of God's Kingdom under the Prince of peace stop carrying weapons or learning about wars? Please i'll like to know when or are you saying Jesus will just start ruling and all the people practicing those works of the flesh mentioned at Galatians 5:19-21 will stop doing so abruptly? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

So, Aposlte Paul and the rest Early Jehovah's witnesses grin were Catholics too.
Haha? If they were Catholics then why do you think Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching against the practices in Christendom? You yourself are a living witness to the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching against the Churches because that has been your agitation from the onset and our quotations for references are from the words of the Apostles (not the Catholic dogma). wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? by achorladey: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
TATIME:
Haha! You're witnessing for Jesus but you can't grasp His thoughts displayed by action! Well He condemned the use of weapons amongst His followers. Matthew 26:52 That's why Isaiah and Micah both prophesied that those who accepts the training from the Messiah Will no more lift up weapons against one another neither will they learn wars anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4 ,Micah 4:1-3 And as for politics Satan's discussion with Jesus is clear evidence that anyone participating in politics now is indirectly working under Satan's Government. Luke 4:6,7 That's why Jesus ran away when they wanted Him to become a King under Satan's rule. John 6:15 since the overall ruler of the world is Satan so Jesus refused to participate in it until God's Kingdom comes when Satan and his demons will be abyssed. Revelations 20:3 All these are the secrets Jesus exposed for Christians to understand, but people who lived before Christ don't know. 1Samuel 8:7 That's why no human ruler can escape from Satan's influence. Ecclesiastes 8:9 Please true Christians knew all these principles by carefully studying and meditating on Jesus' thought and actions not just words! Jeremiah 31:31-34

In actuality the PROPHECY at Isaiah 2:4 is simply that, a PROPHECY. It is not set forth as the basis for some kind of LAW or for a CODE of RULES but simply foretells the peace-giving effects of God’s acting among the nations on behalf of his covenant people,
Israel.

A California university faculty member, commenting on the expression “in violation of Isaiah 2:4,” said, “How in the world do the WITNESSES imagine that just because the Bible foretells a peaceful world, no one now must take a job washing the floors in an army base? Might as well say that just because Isaiah 11 prophesies that ‘the WEANED child shall put his hand on the COBRA’ den, parents now should let their children go into a snake PIT” One might also ask why the prophecy at Joel 3:10 should not be applied with comparable force when it contrastingly says, “Beat your PLOWSHARES into SWORDS, and your PRUNING hooks into SPEARS.”

OGA, not everything in POLITICS and MILITARY is bad. MILITARY in Nigeria are stepping up effort to arrest flood issues affecting Nigeria at the moment. Is that a bad thing from the MILITARY to do? Do you play POLITICS at home? Is it a bad thing to do when you do so? When the JWS ORGANIZATION you adhered to leverage on the support of European courts, the OSCE, e.t.c do you accept they involve them selves POLITICALLY on behalf of the JWS ORGANIZATION?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) / Funmi Aragbaye's Courtesy Visit To Obasanjo (Photo) / Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.