Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter (53986 Views)

Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jokerman:

Something is wrong with you.. Tell Adeosun to provide her certificate first before antagonizing Davido

Thank you. Madam Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala should also produce her own NYSC certificate
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Ugosample(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:
If their is one thing I love Nigeria for, it because you above the law when you rich

That's why it's always the poor and average running to abroad

The rich ones ain't going nowhere outside buisness and vacation

It's not a good thing, or something to be proud of
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Ugosample(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
IstandWithGod:
When I heard Davido decided to serve, I knew he was gonna do something crazy before camp was over in order to trend again...if this news is true, then the attention seeker has gotten the attention of lazy Nigerian youths again...Why couldn't he just suspend ALL shows for the three weeks he would be in camp?

Well, this is Nigeria: it is possible he has settled the state director, camp commandant and the rest.

money he will lose for cancelling three weeks show will be too much o
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by NobodyKnows(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
madridsta007:

One wishes Adeosun would have even opted for eye service.

Instead she opted for forgery.
Shame.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Sakaslim(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
bigocean:
in saner clans, facilities would be in good shape, security would be available for both the rich and poor in the environment.
For Christ sake, Obama's daughter attends a university outside American soil in a civilized country and she is not dead yet.

I don't really understand the Obama child's part. She's in the UK for Bleep sake. UKs educational quality arguably supercedes the US's
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Cioupre(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
OP, according to the said bye law, anyone that leaves the camp without permission from "State Coordinator" bah The state coordinator will consider it a privilege granting him permission to leave the camp...welcome to Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by edeXede: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Beno3:
All animals are equal, but there are some that are more equal than others. Lol grin grin

George Orwell... Animal Farm
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Jokerman(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
kingthreat:

So because there is an issue with Adeosun's certificate, every fault should be overlooked right?

Yes, we have to keep bending the law....

1 Like

Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by xyz123456: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Davido would have flouted every dressing rule on camp, and the soldiers will just be smiling sheepishly, while the sharers are sharing online. If it were a deeper life girl who decides to wear skirt or a Muslim girl who decides to wear hijab, the soldiers would have shouted hell, and the E-diots online would be commenting "rules are rules, if you can't comply, stay in your houses". You people's genetic makeup contain 44 autosomes, and two hypocrisy chromosomes.
Agents of hate, slaves of money and fame.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by muffyt05: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=ChiefAzubuike post=70811105]
So you expect the poor boy to sleep in the same hostel and shotput inside bush with the "common corpers"? He is a celebrity with a high status and asides that, his life will be at risk or do you think he doesn't have haters? [/quot

I wanna believe no one forced him to go for service but in as much as he decided to go through the exercise,the law(s) should apply to everyone regardless of status or whatever. It's just a pity that the coordinators in charge of the camp allowed a boy put their jobs and careers on the line cos those guys at the helm ought to be questioned. A precedent has been set meaning that anyone can easily flout camp rules citing Davido's action
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by QuietHammer(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Abeg free the guy. He'ld be a distraction if he was in camp. He should have just sat at home though till the camp is over
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Jokerman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
nnachukz:

This reply fits that person. You only see them reason well when it doesn't involve the government of the day. Once it concerns the government currently in power, their response becomes grossly biased.

Don't mind them... they were all here defending illegality of Adeosun misdeeds....
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by hollah123: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
IstandWithGod:
When I heard Davido decided to serve, I knew he was gonna do something crazy before camp was over in order to trend again...if this news is true, then the attention seeker has gotten the attention of lazy Nigerian youths again...Why couldn't he just suspend ALL shows for the three weeks he would be in camp?

Well, this is Nigeria: it is possible he has settled the state director, camp commandant and the rest.
do u care to know how much d guy is gonna lose if he stays back?am sure if u are d camp commandant u will let him go,u are just this cos this is social media
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Jokerman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
babaolofin:

Thank you. Madam Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala should also produce her own NYSC certificate

of cos... I support this... we cannot castigate only one person.... and if we blind our eyes to one, we need to blind our eyes to others as well....
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Rebuke: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
oshe11:
Girls Please Be WISE

A friend of Mine just got Pregnant without having sex....

Apparently she went swimming, not knowing some guys normally go to the swimming pool or beach to jerk-off.
Someone's sperm actually found its way into her PUsssy and the rest they say is History.....

Advice to Girls: Please take postinor anytime You go for swimming.....
Because research in USA has it that 2.3% of failed DNA test from Married woman is as a result of the above scrnario

LMAO! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Yhu ar kidding right?
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by chidextec: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
So Sahara reporters u guys are expecting Davido to sleep in that rag tag bed with buds in camp abi. Do u want him to be killed before daybreak by haters. Pls next topic
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by doskie(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So you expect the poor boy to sleep in the same hostel and shotput inside bush with the "common corpers"? He is a celebrity with a high status and asides that, his life will be at risk or do you think he doesn't have haters?
exactly.
i wasn't expecting him to stay. he will come the first day and last day. besides he surely didnt jump the fence to escape from camp. he was permitted on grounds that other members cannot claim.
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jokerman:

Don't mind them... they were all here defending illegality of Adeosun misdeeds....

Where is madam Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala NYSC certificate? What stopped the opposition & Non state actors from going to Court if they have a case against Adeosun? IBO
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by BabaO2: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Where is reno omokri comment on this?
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Meritocracy: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
When you can create law for NYSC why not create job. I don't think he's using the NYSC certificate to find job in Nigeria but he should have applied for exemption letter.
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by oshe11: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Rebuke:

LMAO! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Yhu ar kidding right?
Lolcheesy

No oooogrin

Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by ojsmscom(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
To buhari and National Assembly,pls pass a bill for death sentence/life imprisonment for anyone who embezzled public fund,as we have for kidnapping and armed robbery with gun.only when this is done we will know that the fight against corruption is real pls share on your whatsapp and Facebook wall.
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by PigBenis(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
If you don finish for Boston... we dey wait you for Chicago.
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Jojoki16: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
(ii) Not leave the Orientation Camp or absent himself from any official activity without the written consent of the State Director or his representative;

The section may answer His absent from Camp. What he needs is a cover letter.
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by RexTramadol1: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
He noh da fezt.
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So you expect the poor boy to sleep in the same hostel and shotput inside bush with the "common corpers"? He is a celebrity with a high status and asides that, his life will be at risk or do you think he doesn't have haters?
He has mopol and bodyguards as security.He should exempt from the nysc scheme if his life is at stake the way you put it.
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Laws apply to poor......Nigeria
You've said it all. I was abt saying something like dis
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Built2last:
This life is not equal
even our pricks
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by guru90: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Laws apply to poor......Nigeria

You nailed it!!!
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
drakeli:
If a poor girl I was serving with during my service day could be away for the whole year while we were signing for her as present with the knowledge of an NYSC official how much more Omo baba olowo , the olowo himself Davido.
I wonder o.. Me I didnt even use up to a week in camp. A few arrangements and connections here and there and I left for good..
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
popcykaylah:

So people wey dey shot put, na half head them get ??. laws don't exclude celebrities. .
Your thinking shallow
Is you that you are thinking shallow. Why should anybody be subjected to that kind of life in 21st century...celebrity or not. Since the government has decided against providing necessary and basic infrastructure for corpers any law, regulation or demands is aberration and human right abuse
Re: Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter by blackboy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is Nigeria. He wont be the first nor last. I know a regular guy in the the same camp. He is home with his parents. His parents said he got exit pass. SR always acting over sabi. Go to Abuja camp or Lagos camp ( those i know) you dont have to be high and mighty to enjoy some excuses. NYSC has a human face. SR thanks for the info. Every blogger wants to cash in on the Davido rave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.