Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 PM

Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool (954 Views)

Children Drowning In Swimming Pools / My Boyfriend Has Never Gone Beyond One Round And He Ejaculates In Less Than 3 / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by HigherEd: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.

“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration.
“It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant.

Tommy Coulter has admitted to ejaculating in the pool, thus accidentally impregnating 16 of the young women present
“Nothing like an orgy”
The young man claims there was no sex at the party at all and that he only ejaculated in the pool by accident.

“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes,” says the 15 year old. “I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity.
“People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he adds, visibly sincere.
“Highly” potent sperm
Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital, who was the first to link the multiple births to a single cause, believes the young man has a rare medical condition called spermafortis which makes his semen unusually potent.

Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital believes Tommy Coulter has unusually potent semen
“Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortis have sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man,” he explains. “This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory,” he told local reporters.

Most of the 16 girls are scheduled to undergo an abortion although two of the impregnated girls’ families have reportedly admitted that they have decided to bring the birth to term being devout Christians.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-16-girls-found-pregnant-after-teenager-ejaculates-in-pool/&hl=en-NG

Lalasticlala
Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by HigherEd: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
shocked grin
Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by elucydate: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
HigherEd:
shocked grin
If you were not JJC on Nairaland, you'll know that this is old news.

1 Like

Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by BoboKush(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by ehbellsho(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
hmmmm! congrat bro.
but wait are these girls swimming without panties?
Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by obi4eze(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
angry
Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by Kylekent59: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Old news. Who resurfaced it again? @ op be warned
Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by atilla(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
It's a fake story. It never happened

1 Like

Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by chucs: 1:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Ewo this one serious.
Re: Florida: Sixteen Girls Pregnant As Boy Ejaculates In Swimming Pool by celestialAgent(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Chinese/USA Herbal Food Supplemnts & Medicines 4 Various Illnesses / What Causes Buzzing Sensation In Your Perineum? / Lady Calls Out Nigerian Doctor Who Allegedly Sexually Molested Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.