Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos (13608 Views)

The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by N0favors: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
I’m only here to cheer a nigga up

Go go go saintsammurai

saintsammurai For president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Sike(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
You think you are a big boy by showing off indomie, a glass of water and Guinness?

Who takes Guinness with indomie?

Showing this just expose your mental locality,,,, A Rich guy or Lady will see you and see a tout forming a Yankee guy online...

You are everything that is wrong with being rich..

money don't suit you,,, we could mistake your face for Anini...

You are the all embodiment of money miss road even though you are not even Rich...

You are both money and poverty Miss road..

the money your parents used In putting you through school,,, should have been used to pay NEPA bill...
Ewoooo!�

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Zane2point4(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
You think you are a big boy by showing off indomie, a glass of water and Guinness?

Showing this just expose your mental locality,,,, A Rich guy or Lady will see you and see a tout forming a Yankee guy online...

You are the all embodiment of money miss road even though you are not even Rich...

the money your parents used In putting you through school,,, should have been used to pay NEPA bill...
Anini..... Wow that's so harsh!!!!!

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
nonsense
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Richysavage(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
How the food take help anybody?? Sense follow yu
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
I always thought when people grow in age, they outgrown some things.

I was wrong..

Very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
One African adage says ; The easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach .

This girl won my heart today with this delicious mouth watering food .
And forever , I will love her.

Pix below .
do you have have to show us your crawcraw infested dick drowning in dem boxers
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
One African adage says ; The easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach .

This girl won my heart today with this delicious mouth watering food .
And forever , I will love her.

Pix below .

You're not cute. tongue cheesy grin

How did she fall for you
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Damn boy! shocked
Saintsammurai:

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
do you have have to show us your crawcraw infested dick drowning in dem boxers

Ur eyes left the food and went to his boxer. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:

Ur eyes left the food and went to his boxer. SMH!
that silly indomie is not even a balanced diet. the crawcraw was so obvious, my eyes feel raped
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that silly indomie is not even a balanced diet. the crawcraw was so obvious, my eyes feel raped
grin
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by galadima77(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

haba!!! Did the OP murder you in your former life? this kain hatred even enemies suppose learn work here.. couldn't help laughing hard!
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Damn boy! shocked
Lol i thought you left nairaland for Good..
welcome back..
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
N0favors:
I’m only here to cheer a nigga up
Go go go saintsammurai
saintsammurai For president saintsammurai For president saintsammurai For president
Lol the boss himself,, I loyal..
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

Oh my gawd shocked

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by dingbang(m): 1:15am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lol.I don't think so.
in the nearest future,I see you two becoming best paddies.

jude nobi my boyfriend.cheesy
who then is your papi
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by N0favors: 1:17am On Sep 02, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lol the boss himself,, I loyal..
Bro, murder that girl. Give her TKO. She too dey dust yarn

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by N0favors: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Indomie dey silly again? Na wa o.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by BruncleZuma: 4:21am On Sep 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
in Johannesburg that food is just R30. the price of barely 4 loavea of bread. you have a cheap heart.

You know that's 8k right?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:48am On Sep 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You know that's 8k right?
talk about a shithole economy...
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
Saintsammurai:

[/s]make jealousy kill you there

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by edwardadex23(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Shut up

If the likes of Adenuga’s Dangote’s and Otedola’s et al decides to post their food here on Nairaland don’t you think yours would be their Dog food ? There are many Nairaland peeps young and old way richer than you and won’t even brag about it for a single minute.Don’t you think how boring this forum will be if we all decided to post our meals ? The meal you posted is Dog food to others.Grow up Bro and think like a man.....Not hating on you Bro Just dishing you my 2 cent.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Shakushaku1(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Saintsammurai:

I'm in pains!

Guy if I ever by mistake yarb u on this forum, pls forgive me in advance, na beg I dey beg.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Saintsammurai:

this is a sequential savage.....
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by rex444(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Not bad
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Saintsammurai:

grin grin
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by newdawn2017(f): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2018
internationalman:
She prepared food for you to eat but on a real note No cooking was done here...

U talk true as all I see here is just noodles & fried chicken. d noodles is just plain white, not even garnished with rich veggies.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by khiaa(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2018
I recognize the noodles but what is the rest? Oh, that is supposed to be fried chicken? How do Nigerians prepare fried chicken? I'm just curious because it's different from American fried chicken. Some vegetables, spices, and shrimp added to the noodles would have made it delicious.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by N0favors: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
khiaa:
I recognize the noodles but what is the rest? Oh, that is supposed to be fried chicken? How do Nigerians prepare fried chicken? I'm just curious because it's different from American fried chicken. Some vegetables, spices, and shrimp added to the noodles would have made it delicious.

Total BS! Do you add all that to your pot noddles? Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.