Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? (4610 Views)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
dairykidd:

I agree with this.. I met an ex that's married & our relationship was more physical then so when we ran into each other i didn't notice the wedding ring & she didn't say. Somewhere along the line i found out, asked her & she confirmed it but could believe this girl go still dey follow me play the rough play we dey play those days on phone that leads to hot gbanshing And the girl hot anyhow... I had to delete her numbers & avoid her on fb make i nor go commit.

Meanwhile there's another who i was her first love yet she's married & we still talk & chat on phone & we are friends on every where because she has always been this transparent, decent & loyal girl that knows what she wants. She is the only girl on my phone list i can be with without any other ulterior motives even if we are alone in an y situation.
thats it grin
a guy should only be more concerned if his wife is the type who is a little too free with men.hope u see wetin u experience cheesy.personally speaking i cant involve in a serious relationship with a lady who is a little too free with men cos trying to restrict such a lady when married to her is a complete waste of time.woman wey wan cheat go cheat.

1 Like

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:

thats it grin
a guy should only be more concerned if his wife is the type who is a little too free with men.hope u see wetin u experience cheesy.personally speaking i cant involve in a serious relationship with a lady who is a little too free with men cos trying to restrict such a lady when married to her is a complete waste of time.woman wey wan cheat go cheat.
Yeah man, i totally concur cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Newboss(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
He is jealous lover. The lady was complaining that he flirts a lot and I observed it too. If there's anyone to change number in my opinion it should be him.

Why are men like that?
Because it's a man's world. He who pays the piper calls the tune! angry

Until women free themselves, it SHOULD be like that, else the man would be shortchanged angry
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Newboss(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why are some men so insecure?
Because his money is what is going! angry

1 Like

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
That's rubbish. A person who wants to cheat will cheat, regardless of any 'security measures' you take. I personally cannot change my number because it's my business line and I've had it for 11 years. If my partner is insecure (and thankfully he isn't) and asks me to change my number, I'd tell him to suck my balls! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ishilove:
That's rubbish. A person who wants to cheat will cheat, regardless of any 'security measures' you take. I personally cannot change my number because it's my business line and I've had it for 11 years. If my partner is insecure (and thankfully he isn't) and asks me to change my number, I'd tell him to suck my balls! cheesy

The ones on your chest?
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
oyb:

The ones on your chest?
The ones beneath the back of my waist cheesy
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by CaptainMitch: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Give me your new number.
QueenSekxy:
nothing wrong!

me that change number every year nko ?
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Oyindidi(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
O
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by misspearlz: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
QueenSekxy:
nothing wrong!

me that change number every year nko ?
shocked say wetin happen cheesy
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by BabbanBura(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oyindidi:

Madam, since na opinion u wan, here is mine. You sound immature to give advise on a very delicate matter, therefore desist from advising anyone cos u may not be able to handle some of the repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
BabbanBura:

Madam, since na opinion u wan, here is mine. You sound immature to give advise on a very delicate matter, therefore desist from advising anyone cos u may not be able to handle some of the repercussions.
Shut up your smelling mouth!

1 Like

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by BabbanBura(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Shut up your smelling mouth!

See what am talking about? A so-called counsellor that isn't emotionally intelligent, easily provoke by a honest feedback! is that one not a mushroom counseller? Yeah, my mouth smells since truth smells to you

3 Likes

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Its like the lady must be very beautiful and d guy dey fearcheesy. Biko telling a lady to change number cos she got married to u its insecurity ish. A woman wey wan cheat go cheat..weda number changed or not changed.

Whether chained or unchained. grin

1 Like

Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Ay77(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=lamidebaby post=70818571]An insecure man is an insecure man. Changing phone number won't change nothing. Such men are children in adult bodies. Very soon he'll pick on what she wears out, either too short, too tight, too revealing..... not accepting the problem really is with him. It's only a matter of time the sh*t will hit the fan and she'll snap. Unfortunately they're likely to be married then. [/quote

So true
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Boxer007(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wrong. My man trust me
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Oyindidi(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Boxer007:
Wrong. My man trust me
Na who be this?
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by tileygrouty(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's nice and better relationship experience
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Ademine1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oyindidi:
because women cheat like %70 of the time .. mtchewww
Re: Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? by Oyindidi(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ademine1:
because women cheat like %70 of the time .. mtchewww
Who dey talk to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? / Should I Send Her Packing? / I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.