Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

How White People Changed The Identity Of Biblical Characters From Black To White - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How White People Changed The Identity Of Biblical Characters From Black To White (343 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How White People Changed The Identity Of Biblical Characters From Black To White by Horus(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FhgNHc6HW4

How white people changed the Identity of biblical characters from black to white. Pure deception!
Re: How White People Changed The Identity Of Biblical Characters From Black To White by Laryne(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Without any sentiment and as right as my vocabulary would permit, most whites are heartless and cruel whereas blacks are gullible and have a low and pitiful self opinion about themselves. I say this from my knowledge of history and observation of events and trends.

How the whites forcefully imposed their traditional believe on us and we helplessly bought it...

They have the right to define who their God is and the colour of skin their religious characters possess.

At least they don't claim Songo is white.

(1) (Reply)

Hiztorybox: See How The First Church In Nigeria Was Built / Bishop Oyedepo Laying Hands On The Sick / Nigerian Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Turns Water To Wine (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.