Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos (53229 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by teddynaijaboy: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
A Nigerian man has narrated how he attended a wedding in Lagos which the couple were absent, but were represented by their photos.

The Nigerian man identified as Daddy Tola on Twitter wrote;

“Lagosians” won’t cease to amaze me ����
I was invited to a wedding ceremony today, wore my starched agbada ( yes, that same agbada that I’ve been wearing for months), farabale polished my shoe, wore a nice perfume thinking I’m going to a proper wedding ��

Then the “Alaga Ijoko and Iduro” invited the bride and the groom to come forward ����
Me I’ve sharply set my camera to capture the moment, set the iSO and aperture to the desired settings.
Gave myself the perfect distance and I was ready to make a mad couple entrance then �

Then I saw a man and a lady carrying 2 printed pillows and I was there asking my friend, where’s the bride ?
Where’s the groom ?
Then she said, they’re not in Nigeria, the wedding was organized for them
So I came here because of pillow �, they rented a 5 star hall

Source: https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-couple-absent-at-their-wedding-wed-with-photos-in-lagos-photos/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by fvck(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hahahhaa

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Sakie: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
What will someone not see on the Internet

37 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by snipesdam(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by njideoby(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sakie:
What will someone not see on the Internet
It's not the Internet, this is real.
I wonder why people do this. Can't they marry and wed wherever they are, Or at worst, wait until they are able to come home ?

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by StPete: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is stupidity. Ffs, can’t they just wait till they can be in the country? This utterly downgrades the whole essence of a wedding. With this kinda wedding, divorce is surely imminent

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
This Is Nigeria!! Ask Falz

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by momodub: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Whris this

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Well, I know that absentee marriages work. This isn't new.

11 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by tstx(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigeria's doom prophets will start shouting """"End of Days"""""" upandan now

see my signature
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by IamAirforce1: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by dhardline(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Omo this one strong o shocked

15 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chai yoloba pimple anything for owambe

6 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by folake4u(f): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
undecided Dumbness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by obaataaokpaewu: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
So I came here because of pillow
The bolded part na em funny me pass for the write-up sef grin grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Gkay1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
this is stupidity
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wahala
I have seen represented ones bt this??...e weak me finish

42 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by potent5(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
The end is nigh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by NJPot(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
end time couple

4 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by kolafolabi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is ridiculous. This is strange. This is surprising. This is Nigeria by Falz

5 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by NJPot(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
that may be how Buhari would be inaugurated with Pilloow in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by jamace(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mockery of Holy Matrimony. angry

6 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Aykush(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
U don't minit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by puyol005(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Insult to the sacred institution

2 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by iambabaG: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
When the couple aren’t interested in a large wedding but the family won’t let them rest..
Yoruba people and their wahala on top party ehnnn

7 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Authoreety: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
They cldnt cum bak?
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Okwesa: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Very funny and a waste of money

3 Likes

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Sharpshooota: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
I love this

Beautiful grin grin
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by bigfish3k: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
end time wedding
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Sharpshooota: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Okwesa:
Very funny and a waste of money

Black man mentality
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
They just denied themselves the blessings of their parents.Even if their parents see those pillows as only a representation and bless them,God will not honour their prayers because this is what God instituted marriage to be.
It is very pathetic that the institution of marriage has been disparaged to this level

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Professional Wedding & Event Coverage @ Affordable Rates! / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.