Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? (3786 Views)

Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oluromantic:

Even bible calls women "thing". He who finds a wife finds a good " thing"

You are sick, your mum, sisters, females in your life are "things"
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mstchwwwwwww
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cinderella5:
Please I really need to understand this. A man who has been with not one, not two, not three women is ready to get married and he decides, It must be a virgin bride or nothing. I know there are a lot of men with this mindset, if we have any here I want to understand what moral right you have to look for tear rubber when you are tokunbo.
it's because I'm paying for it therefore I have to meticulously go for the best.
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Oluromantic: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You are sick, your mum, sisters, females in your life are "things"
Lol you have issue with the truth? Dear you have a long way to go
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Oluromantic: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

undecided Of all the comparisons we have, you just had to use cars and tomatoes, really
You expect me to use animal?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by BabbanBura(m): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
Please I really need to understand this. A man who has been with not one, not two, not three women is ready to get married and he decides, It must be a virgin bride or nothing. I know there are a lot of men with this mindset, if we have any here I want to understand what moral right you have to look for tear rubber when you are tokunbo.

He wants his ancestors to mary the ones he messed up!
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by BabbanBura(m): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:

Brostitute. Mumu, stupid goat.

Sister shuuu? he contributed to your count ni? The bitterness no get rivak woo!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by BabbanBura(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
you have a point, we know girls lie a lot. But there is no difference between a girl that has slept with one man and the one who has slept with 7. The vj is elastic, It contracts after intercourse.

Keep consoling yasef say ya vjay is elastic, we the men, we know the truth.

And pls no stop, keep bleeping everyone, be generous with it, it will return to it's original condition and will even be like your first fxuk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by soviete(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
which truth? Please go to your ashawo thread, they must have dropped a sexcapade for you to masturbate on.
grin

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Gerrard59(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2018
kushercain:

The elasticity of a pussy is directly proportional to the number of dicks it takes in a lifetime while a dick never loses its girth or length from visiting numerous honeypots. No man would want to settle down with a borehole never.
Btw,
You don massage your clit finish from beer parlour stories now another foolish idea don enter your head undecided

The vagina doesn't expand as a result of excessive sexual intercourse. Rather, it does as a result of multiple child births and old age. Also, genetics has a role to play. I don't know where you folks get such analogy that too much sex expands a woman's vagina, black woman for that matter.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by jorion(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
This question is absurd. Why do girls prefer fine boys to ugly ones, or muscular guys to skinny ones, or the rich over the poor ones. VALUE AND DESIRE. Because I enter 504 taxis as means of transportation doesn't mean I would settle for a 504 when I can afford a venza. Since I am buying, it is my choice and right to choose what I want. Not to talk abt the pride that comes with it. When you wife is well respected and you are influential, the family is treated like a royal one
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Shugavee:
this is the most sexist post I hv seen on nairaland ,,, a woman is not a commodity,,

Don’t willingly spend for a woman n then come online n insult women!! How dare u compare women with objects?? U r sick
I don't mean to sound somehow rude, but if women are not commodity to be bought especially in this Nigeria; why are bride Prices placed on women's heads by the society?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2018
usoroh4luv:

I don't mean to sound somehow rude, but if women are not commodity to be bought especially in this Nigeria; why are bride Prices placed on women's heads by the society?
shut up you misogynist element.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by jorion(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Safer to hear, I married a ladies man than to hear "we used to date your wife".

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
we desire virgin because all men are virgin.
we are virgin from birth and we will be virgin till death.
sex does not disvirgin a man. it does not matter how many women a man sleep with

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Newboss(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shugavee:
Don’t use the Bible to verify trash!!

Ur are a sociopath
Are what he said in the Bible

Do you believe in the Bible?

Did your Bible say directly or indirectly hat women were created to complement men?

Does your Bible command women to be subservient to their husband as their lord?

Please answer because the truth to who you should be mad at lies in your answer. angry
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by LordsApostle: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
because we pay the bills, women for is are like goods being bought, and if course when u buying something, you get to choose how you want it to be.. The specifications and how you want it delivered. So we reserve the right to choose it the way we want, unfortunately you don't.
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Shugavee(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Newboss:
Are what he said in the Bible

Do you believe in the Bible?

Did your Bible say directly or indirectly hat women were created to complement men?

Does your Bible command women to be subservient to their husband as their lord?

Please answer because the truth to who you should be mad at lies in your answer. angry
I don’t believe those trash written by sexist men!! I only believe in Jesus! N the Bible is not the only place that shows his existence!! So no I don’t ,,

So Women r not to compliment men

The Bible only commands women that believe they r indeed compliments to men n see themselves as inferior to men,, to be subservient to their husband.
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Newboss(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shugavee:
I don’t believe those trash written by sexist men!! I only believe in Jesus! N the Bible is not the only place that shows his existence!! So no I don’t ,,

So Women r not to compliment men

The Bible only commands women that believe they r indeed compliments to men n see themselves as inferior to men,, to be subservient to their husband.
If you don't believe in them, then you can't claim to believe in the Bible. angry

Or you're doing selective believing, which is not believing at all. angry

The Jesus you're talking about is no different from what is in the Bible. angry

I guess you see why some women are getting woke and pulling away from everything religion? angry

Religion, right from the creation story, is 1000000% sexist. angry
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
kushercain:

How about the truth that you are a full time unintelligent troll who is sexually frustrated but still full of pretense you refuse to come out of your shell and simply ask for what you seek. I'm very sure there are guys who would oblige and screw the loose nuts in your brain back into place without any charge even if your hygiene is as low as your intellectual capacity and your pussy no doubt smells like rotten stock fish.

Or is it the truth that you have managed to slacken your pussy with not 1, not 2 but your whole entire fist which is why you keep opening foolish threads like this one to find some kind of answer to the rhetoric foolishness that is your life?

Exactly so don't bother quoting me I'm busy angry

Oboi na wao
Wetin be this?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by dasparrow: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:

It is just the hypocritical nature of the Nigerian bred man. After being a male slut and sleeping around, they look for virgins to marry and infect with all the sexually transmitted diseases hibernating in their bodies and prick.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by dasparrow: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
LordsApostle:

because we pay the bills, women for is are like goods being bought, and if course when u buying something, you get to choose how you want it to be.. The specifications and how you want it delivered. So we reserve the right to choose it the way we want, unfortunately you don't.

You pay what bills? The entire world knows that in many Nigerian marraiges of today, the woman pays all the bills. It is just that, you forbid your women from telling anyone so that your fragile ego does not get hurt.

And women DO have a choice. They have the choice of marrying men from reasonable advanced cultures and countries rather than marry some Nigerian ape from a third world shithole country who has nothing to bring to the relationship except sexually transmitted diseases.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Shugavee(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Newboss:
If you don't believe in them, then you can't claim to believe in the Bible. angry

Or you're doing selective believing, which is not believing at all. angry

The Jesus you're talking about is no different from what is in the Bible. angry

I guess you see why some women are getting woke and pulling away from everything religion? angry

Religion, right from the creation story, is 1000000% sexist. angry
exactly selective believing,, thankfully salvation is personal!!
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Newboss(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shugavee:
exactly selective believing,, thankfully salvation is personal!!
I despise everything religion, but selective believing? In Christianity of all religions?

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Shugavee(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Newboss:
I despise everything religion, but selective believing? In Christianity of all religions?
yes my dear!!! U just give me a name for it !!! Selective believing
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Cinderella5(f): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
LordsApostle:

hi apostle. When you say we I am assuming you mean men, but I am wondering how you make the list of men, are you not the laughing stock of the Ashawo thread, the fake doctor who has erectile dysfunction, the one who travelled to obiakpor village and claims to be in UK, so you actually confidently believe you are a man too who can decide how he wants a woman? Hahahahahahaha. You are funny, please if you see 500 N ashawo willing to marry you, agree fast because you are a waste of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Cinderella5(f): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
dasparrow:

You pay what bills? The entire world knows that in many Nigerian marraiges of today, the woman pays all the bills. It is just that, you forbid your women from telling anyone so that your fragile ego does not get hurt.

And women DO have a choice. They have the choice of marrying men from reasonable advanced cultures and countries rather than marry some Nigerian ape from a third world shithole country who has nothing to bring to the relationship except sexually transmitted diseases.
haahahahahaha. That particular guy you quoted has been treating himself of STDs for over 2 years now, a sick paedophile who believes he has an opinion.
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by kaycee125: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
You too like ashawo thread
Cinderella5:
haahahahahaha. That particular guy you quoted has been treating himself of STDs for over 2 years now, a sick paedophile who believes he has an opinion.

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by LordsApostle: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cinderella5:
hi apostle. When you say we I am assuming you mean men, but I am wondering how you make the list of men, are you not the laughing stock of the Ashawo thread, the fake doctor who has erectile dysfunction, the one who travelled to obiakpor village and claims to be in UK, so you actually confidently believe you are a man too who can decide how he wants a woman? Hahahahahahaha. You are funny, please if you see 500 N ashawo willing to marry you, agree fast because you are a waste of humanity.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You gave me very serious laughter... Thanks for making my evening...
The comedy doesn't in anyway change my opinion though..

See ya!!!

As regards the ED issue, we could meet in a hotel, and let you testify for yourself about that. wink
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by samysmoothfresh: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
jorion:
Safer to hear, I married a ladies man than to hear "we used to date your wife".

this one just burst my head cheesy

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by samysmoothfresh: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
kushercain:

How about the truth that you are a full time unintelligent troll who is sexually frustrated but still full of pretense you refuse to come out of your shell and simply ask for what you seek. I'm very sure there are guys who would oblige and screw the loose nuts in your brain back into place without any charge even if your hygiene is as low as your intellectual capacity and your pussy no doubt smells like rotten stock fish.

Or is it the truth that you have managed to slacken your pussy with not 1, not 2 but your whole entire fist which is why you keep opening foolish threads like this one to find some kind of answer to the rhetoric foolishness that is your life?

Exactly so don't bother quoting me I'm busy angry

jesu!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Rigel95(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Cinderella5:
so you equate a human beign to tomatoes and car? Amazing
it was a fuckingg metaphor....urgh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Falling For Bleep Boys! Facebook User Cries Out / Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / 7 Types Of Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.