Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Photo Essay : What To Do In Lagos On Weekends - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Essay : What To Do In Lagos On Weekends (306 Views)

I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown / This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Essay : What To Do In Lagos On Weekends by shotbymustopha: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Images are Shot by Mustopha cool

What do you on weekends ? Do you take care of your laundry or you have some Owambe lined up?

There are some people who take time out to exercise their body - sports in the new activity shocked. Stretch the muscles and let it feel the rush of blood flowing freely. Your body will be better for it.

I shoot pictures of people who take on sporting activities in Lagos and anywhere in Nigeria. I have a series on Football ( https://medium.com/shots-by-mustopha/monochrome-football-in-lagos-1661623dd618 ) and another on Karate.

I am looking for inspiration. What sport are you doing? Where are you doing it? Will you like me take your pictures?

In the images below, a story unfolds, we see a striker who dribbles his way into the box before unleashing a strike that end-ups in the post.

In the first image, the striker is one-on-one with a defender whom he dribbles successfully, making him get nearer to the goal-post. This event triggered the keeper, naturally, who made attempt to come out and get to the ball in the second image. Our striker caresses the ball and moves it closer, bidding his time while trying to pick out the best spot to slot the ball home. This gave another defender the time to charge him and try to rescue the situation but ... GOAAAL.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Nigeria From UK with a UK Passport Valid For Less Than 6 Months / Rediscover Nigeria Heritage Bikers Tour / Sagamu/benin Expressway Accident | Over 6 Persons Burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.