Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Cause Of Whitehead And Rough Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cause Of Whitehead And Rough Face? (407 Views)

How To Smoothen A Rough Face / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Buff Away Hard And Rough Skin Off Your Feet With Pedismooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Whitehead And Rough Face? by Phayteprecious1(f): 6:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Good morning niralanders, for sometime I have been seeing white white thing on my face and it makes my face rough,to raise my face up when talking to someone make me feel somehow,please what is the best solution to make my face smooth?
Re: Cause Of Whitehead And Rough Face? by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Take a pic of your face so and post here so we can do a diagnosis

(1) (Reply)

Broken Water At 38weeks With No Labour / Lth/fitness 10 Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Juice / How I Was Able To Overcome Masturbation. Story Of A True Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.