Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs (12715 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu / Adamawa LP Rep Candidate Donates LP Customize Exercise Books (photos) / Onitsha Explosion: Peter Obi Donates N2m For Treatment Of Affected Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by metronaija3: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2018
The Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, on Saturday pledged to furnish the newly built clinic of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp in Ede, Osun.

Adewole, who was in company with Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, said he was determined to ensure that the clinic was the best in the country.

“When I received a call from an NYSC official that the scheme needed drugs in Osun, I told her not to worry that I know someone I can call.

“To me the scheme is an instrument of national unity and I will continue to support it.

“I want to thank Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola who did not think twice before agreeing to support you with the needed drugs.

“I must augment what he has done, I haven’t been here, I want to assure you that between LAUTECH, between the commissioner and myself, we will furnish this clinic.

“We will give you your tables, your chairs and waiting bench so that you can start functioning properly.

“I want to make this clinic the best in the country and I want to tell you also that the president personally directed that we should all enlist you into the Health Insurance Scheme and we are working on this.

“The NHIS issue is being sorted out between the Ministry of Youths and Sports Development and Ministry of Health and we are going to get it done quickly so that every youth corps member is really provided for.” he said

Oyetola, who was the former Chief of Staff to Gov. Rauf Aregbesola, commended the NYSC for building the clinic and also making it available for public use.

He said the minister had informed him that the NYSC needed drugs and he had responded appropriately as someone who was concerned about effective healthcare delivery.

Oyetola commended the NYSC for building the clinic, saying it was in line with its corporate social responsibility.

The State Coordinator of the NYSC, Mr Emmanuel Attah, thanked the minister and the APC candidate for their support of the scheme.

Attah said the new clinic was the outcome of the collaboration between staff of the NYSC and other stakeholders.

He said the camp was the first in the country to have a bakery and garri processing plant, adding that efforts were being made to ensure that the facility was the best in the country.

http://www.metronaija.ng/osun-apc-guber-candidate-donates-n2m-drugs/

4 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by abokibuhari: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2018
Oyetola, who was the former Chief of Staff to Gov. Rauf Aregbesola,

Chief of staff to a government owing over 24 mths salary is making donations.

Think Nigerians think... reason, at least for the sake of our innocent children.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by tstx(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Drugs Wey go end up for pharmacies outside camp.....

If you really think about Nigeria's future eh.. you go wan cry. we are all Fantastically corrupt. it has eaten deep into each and everyone of us. no institution is free from it. Church, education, health, government etc. We are in trouble.

9 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by dimexy247(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Political stunt. If you like buy NAFDAC and the whole of Indian drug manufacturing companies, APC will not win. undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Mmlanrehh(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2018
grin I
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by fukushaki(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Campaign grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Profkomolafe(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Drugs?

Hope say codeine and tramadol dey sha

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Robboggs: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Clown

6 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by wildchild1: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Good of him

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2018
With this gesture he will still fail ... the Government of APC is always too hard to comprehend they do things in a reversed manner .. just imagine someone who is suppose to look for ways to clear the Half salary of about 2 years donating 2,000,000 to NYSC CLINIC

Many abandoned roads across the states
Home school feeding of FG hijacked
And still he wants to rule us in Osun God forbid
I can’t wait for Tinubu to console him with another post in his company in Lagos after Sept 22
Say no to wicked Government and governance

APC = Loosers
Imagine most APC will vote for SDP
Many APC members like Nobodyknows will surely commit on SEPTEMBER 23

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by bobokeshington: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2018
be not deceived

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2018
metronaija3:

“When I received a call from an NYSC official that the scheme needed drugs in Osun, I told her not to worry that I know someone I can call.
http://www.metronaija.ng/osun-apc-guber-candidate-donates-n2m-drugs/

What a country shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's the NYSC official that is sourcing for drugs!

Then it had to be when the candidate is aspiring for governorship undecided

Tomorrow when he get to power, he will recoup that and many more!

And the recycling continues!

There was truly a country!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by FTjnr(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2018
hope he didn't include tramadol?

most APC BMCows abuse that drug a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2018
May the best candidate win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by NobodyKnows(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2018
This one don win already .
Osun is APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2018
Let them spend it, if they didn't how will the masses have that from them. Do we need to fight them.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Which one is "making it the best in the country" that he kept on emphasizing? Are NYSC camp clinics created for competition or just to give adequate health care services to Corp members while in camp

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by AlphaStyles(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Good
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by NobodyKnows(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2018
dimexy247:
Political stunt. If you like buy NAFDAC and the whole of Indian drug manufacturing companies, APC will not win. undecided
lmao
If apc no win make I bend

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by kunlery1000(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2018
I swear if the man feel pay all salary they own lautech he don be automatic governor be that..someone should deliver my message to him abeg
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by bigwig10(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2018
I hope the guber candidate is not trying to get somtin bac frm the nysc corp members to be used during the forth coming election shaa,osun pple watch corpers well during the election oo0 cos we dnt even knw the meaning of this,bfor u knw it now,e fit b say nysc receive thousands of food stuff frm another guber candidate grin
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by ednut1(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2018
APC has to lose. Aregbe has really ruined osun

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Minjim: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

Chief of staff to a government owing over 24mths salary is making donations.

Think Nigerians think...

Please, give us proof that Osun state ever owed two years salary

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Minjim: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2018
kunlery1000:
I swear if the man feel pay all salary they own lautech he don be automatic governor be that..someone should deliver my message to him abeg

Lautech does not belong solely to Osun
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Minjim:

Please, give us proof that Osun state ever owed two years salary

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/29/osun-workers-begin-strike-protest-17-months-salary-arrears

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/130852/

That for teachers is 28mths
You are welcome in advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Burgerlomo: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin

Election thing good job though cool
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by YurFatHer: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2018
The man be like...

"make they no talk say I no do anything" cheesy

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by OmoOshodi(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

Chief of staff to a government owing over 24mths salary is making donations.

Think Nigerians think...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Hardamz(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/29/osun-workers-begin-strike-protest-17-months-salary-arrears

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/130852/

That for teachers is 28mths
You are welcome in advance.

You Be Beta Person for letting him know he is just deceiving himself, APCows Like Minjim wont believe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Adamu Flouts Court Order, Releases List Of New Recruits / As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi / Budget 2020: Gabriel Suswam Expresses Worry On VAT, Ekweremadu Lauds Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.