Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina (40583 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Threebear(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Caleb80:
mumu, D 1 Done In Secret Is Far More Beta Cux It Is Btw U Nd D Guy Unlike Nina Dt D Whole World Knws Nd ViewedShe Was Pounded By Miracle
Don't ever call me a mumu again !
Make ur point like a sensible adult that you should be or stay off my mention...
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by statusquoante: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

Didn't u bathe openly in NYSC camp with ur small d**k fluffing around for about a thousand plus strangers to watch ?
On judgment day when the lord is about to throw you into hellfire ,is he going to ask if you did it openly or in secret ? grin

Stop trying hard to be smart.
We are talking about common principles of decency among we sensible and reasonable human beings, you are typing tuatua.
Mtcheeeew
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Blackhawk01: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

Lol
You're irreproachably daft .... grin
Am I his family or lover that he's gonna share his winnings with me ?
I supported and voted him because I believe in his dreams and to a large extent I still do but u must agree with me that this his writeup is malignant and distasteful and even my likeness for him can't blind me to such a glaring luminous fact .

Upgrade your mentality and stop reasoning with ur BH ...

Lol. Don't sweat it, my in-law. I'll have you know that most of these guys you're arguing with didn't watch the show. The guy with the first comment on this thread is someone I know and he didn't watch bbn for a second. They're just playing Judge based on NL stories.

On the story, I'm glad it's finally over though. Nina should just continue in the step she's walking in already. They should both focus on making themselves better biko. Minaville don finally kpeme. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by QuietHammer(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Just take a look at the cringe-worthy comments by those good-for-nothing bitches. Why are they so pained?
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Threebear(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
statusquoante:

Stop trying hard to be smart.
We are talking about common principles of decency among we sensible and reasonable human beings, you are typing tuatua.
Mtcheeeew
You picked a stupid example though .....
Big brother is an alternate world from reality and whatever happened or didn't happen in that house shouldn't be used as a quintessential cynosure to common daily principles ...
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by jattopeter(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

Big brother is an alternate world from reality and whatever happened or didn't happen in that house shouldn't be used as a quintessential cynosure to common daily principles ...
Mr Proff. your grammar is too much, had to jumped all your messages. 4 did small thing na im u day blow grammar like this. well done sir.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by statusquoante: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

Gibberish!

Sexxxx is sexxxx
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Threebear(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
statusquoante:

Gibberish!

Sexxxx is sexxxx

OK give me ur number then grin
Let's talk over this kiss
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
What ever happens in that house is a direct reflection of the society. Nigerians are so pretentious that they have managed to brain wash the youths with stupid imaginary values that they can never practice.

I don't promote premarital sex, but I will never be that dumb to think women are the only ones to uphold moral values.

But trust negros. They never learn.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

Sense will not kill u jare
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
koyyes:
What ever happens in that house is a direct reflection of the society. Nigerians are so pretentious that they have managed to brain wash the youths with stupid imaginary values that they can never practice.

I don't promote premarital sex, but I will never be that dumb to think women are the only ones to uphold moral values.

But trust negros. They never learn.

In the act of sex..the woman is the constant..this isn't African thinking, it's all over the world....they are the determining factor, the key to it all..her yes or no is needed....that's why hardly u never hear men reporting rape case....
That's why u hear only women say statement like:
" I gave him sex"
"I allowed him"
..even though it's somehow expected that everyone upholds moral values weda male or female but the same reason that makes a woman report a man for rape and her testimony is taken as valid, is the same reason why a woman is considered the loose party when the sex is cheap,casual and in consent
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by statusquoante: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

Why?
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Threebear(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
statusquoante:

Why?
because I love Yorubas wink kiss
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
1StopRudeness:

In the act of sex..the woman is the constant..this isn't African thinking, it's all over the world....they are the determining factor, the key to it all..her yes or no is needed....that's why hardly u never hear men reporting rape case....
That's why u hear only women say statement like:
" I gave him sex"
"I allowed him"
..even though it's somehow expected that everyone upholds moral values weda male or female but the same reason that makes a woman report a man for rape and her testimony is taken as valid, is the same reason why a woman is considered the loose party when the sex is cheap,casual and in consent
Your argument is subjective. Males too can get raped and make statements like 'I gave her sex' and 'I allowed her/I gave in. Sometimes, its not always the man asking. Yes, females enjoy sex.

How disgusted you are seeing a female having casual sex should be the same way you should be disgusted if it were a male doing the same. But our society doesn't see it that way because it believes a male needs no morals and values.

These are two consenting adults who both enjoyed what they did. It makes no sense to say its okay for one to engage and criticize the other.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Wiseonetemmy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Where is the decency?a girl that was in a relationship,and then goes on live television to have sex with another guy does not qualify for pity from any quarter.

The guy will escape the stigma eventually. But this Nina girl will have to deal with things until her old age. Heck, in the East, you dont see an ibo man marrying a single mother, let alone bring one home that has acted in an adult movie.

Nina just look for one Oyinbo man marry. A Nigeria man that takes you home will have to keep explaining himself to his family,friends,Neighbors, Church members and everybody on his street, on why he married you. That is too much stress.

You have said it all.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Wiseonetemmy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
Don't judge.She must have had an endorsement deal.Must a lady sleep with men before she will get unmerited favour. I once attended well to a man well connected. He just asked for my CV and that was it.The next time I get a bigger offer because of his recommendations, people will say I slept my way out without knowing I was favoured.

Just thinking out loud. How come these miraculous offers don't come from the women you attended well to, its always the men u attended well to.. Older women should be helping younger men who "attend well to them too"
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
koyyes:

Your argument is subjective. Males too can get raped and make statements like 'I gave her sex' and 'I allowed her/I gave in. Sometimes, its not always the man asking. Yes, females enjoy sex.

How disgusted you are seeing a female having casual sex should be the same way you should be disgusted if it were a male doing the same. But our society doesn't see it that way because it believes a male needs no morals and values.

These are two consenting adults who both enjoyed what they did. It makes no sense to say its okay for one to engage and criticize the other.

You are not being objective and realistic, you are raising points from the angle of possibility not not the angle of facts..how many rape cases of men have u seen even in advanced countries...but a huge percentage of men in UK jail's for rape cases were thrown their by their wives, girlfriends, not even random pple...
You are the one getting it wrong here...u sound like a feminist....i'll give u an analogy of how u sound....

As a woman, u want an organisation not to consider the fact that you are a woman and employ you for job considered manly because u say it's discrimination not to do so...but when u get pregnant u now want the same organization to consider the same biological nature u wanted ignored in the first place......

The same society that gives justice to women when they visit a guy, kiss, him strips nakked and along the line say one tiny NO..by jailing any man that goes ahead with the sexual act.......is the same society that assumes when there's no report of rape and both gender smiles out of the room...it's the woman that also gave a go ahead....
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by statusquoante: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

because I love Yorubas wink kiss

And how do you know I am one?
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by sweetilicious(f): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:

Just thinking out loud. How come these miraculous offers don't come from the women you attended well to, its always the men u attended well to.. Older women should be helping younger men who "attend well to them too"
OMG! Do you want me to list them out?Meanwhile I said,one man and not all men.I get recommendations that am good at my job.Favour can come anywhere my dear.And not everyone that God uses demands for a payback.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Sotland: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
The only set of living things that shameless have sex in public are ANIMALS. Both Miracle & Nina shameless had sex in the public show which makes them Animals. I don't promote anything that don't profit the soul of humans
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
1StopRudeness:

You are not being objective and realistic, you are raising points from the angle of possibility not not the angle of facts..how many rape cases of men have u seen even in advanced countries...but a huge percentage of men in UK jail's for rape cases were thrown their by their wives, girlfriends, not even random pple...
You are the one getting it wrong here...u sound like a feminist....i'll give u an analogy of how u sound....

As a woman, u want an organisation not to consider the fact that you are a woman and employ you for job considered manly because u say it's discrimination not to do so...but when u get pregnant u now want the same organization to consider the same biological nature u wanted ignored in the first place......

The same society that gives justice to women when they visit a guy, kiss, him strips nakked and along the line say one tiny NO..by jailing any man that goes ahead with the sexual act.......is the same society that assumes when there's no report of rape and both gender smiles out of the room...it's the woman that also gave a go ahead....

Its very simple. If a straight and sane male wants to have sex, he doesn't mate with an animal or a fellow man. He mates with a female and of course, she has to be willing. Its not rape. Its sex between two willing adults. So if you say a man can have sex, you might as well say a woman can have sex too because for a man, a woman will always be involved and vice versa.

That you don't hear of rape reports by males doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And yes, some males have sex and end up feeling used too.
You just don't hear that often because the society expects all males to behave like dogs every 24/7.

Thirdly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with feminism. You bringing pregnancy to prove a point would have made little sense if men could conceive too. So what ever consideration a pregnant female asks for is valid because another life is involved.

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Threebear(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
statusquoante:

And how do you know I am one?
I'm a clairvoyant grin

I also know you are very interested in politics and you're most likely a bihari hater and a trump apologist kiss
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Princeanos: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
jaxxy:
Lmao cos she’s the only gal on the planet or wat exactly?? He wud only if he wants to, he didn’t force Nina to do anything she did exactly. These fans so intense. Lol
During d show..if u check well..Na d babe even spoil d guy..she was literally begging him for sex even wen d guy no want again..point is most of d gals r jux sex freaks n hustlers walking arnd looking for vuys to chop..see now she is following Toyin lawani to travel to dubai n everywhere..if u check well na still d man business dem go do der..na man dey pay deir bills na..dats d olosho hustle
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Mypeople2(m): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Where is the decency?a girl that was in a relationship,and then goes on live television to have sex with another guy does not qualify for pity from any quarter.

The guy will escape the stigma eventually. But this Nina girl will have to deal with things until her old age. Heck, in the East, you dont see an ibo man marrying a single mother, let alone bring one home that has acted in an adult movie.

Nina just look for one Oyinbo man marry. A Nigeria man that takes you home will have to keep explaining himself to his family,friends,Neighbors, Church members and everybody on his street, on why he married you. That is too much stress.

grin grin My guy, you have said it all.Who is he leaving the girl for ? Abeg who won marry girl that had public sex? Miracle, come here, you must swallow your vomit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2018
koyyes:

Its very simple. If a straight and sane male wants to have sex, he doesn't mate with an animal or a fellow man. He mates with a female and of course, she has to be willing. Its not rape. Its sex between two willing adults. So if you say a man can have sex, you might as well say a woman can have sex too because for a man, a woman will always be involved and vice versa.

That you don't hear of rape reports by males doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And yes, some males have sex and end up feeling used too.
You just don't hear that often because the society expects all males to behave like dogs every 24/7.

Thirdly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with feminism. You bringing pregnancy to prove a point would have made little sense if men could conceive too. So what ever consideration a pregnant female asks for is valid because another life is involved.
Ofcourse there's nothing wrong with feminism..its just that feminists especially Nigerians feminsts advocate unobjectively not considering existing condition and facts...just like u claim my anology isn't valid...because of another life...but the truth is...baby or no baby...the fact is men and women aren't the same.....there's no how u wanna look at it..she should have considered her biological nature before clamouring no job should be considered a man's job only....

nature has biasly made us different. Permit me to make this example, nature made women with a seal on her sex organ making it possible for the world to know she has technically defiled herswlf before marriage and the same seal is not on men...is nature bias? I would like to say yes... Why? I don't know...so many of differences exist.
My point is You feminst always want a condition to protect and liberate you yet the don't want the same conditions to condemn you...
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by megacruise: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2018
legitnow:

The Igbo man that will try dat want his mother to cry herself to death?

If she tell u but u refuse na him be say u go separate fight between her and the girl tire and will end up picking one.

No Igbo man will try dat.

Ibu ezigbo nwa afo Igbo. A typical Igbo woman won't let her son marry another girl she saw who dated her talk more of marrying a girl she has seen on tv having sex. Odiro possible.

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Ofcourse there's nothing wrong with feminism..its just that feminists especially Nigerians feminsts advocate unobjectively not considering existing condition and facts...just like u claim my anology isn't valid...because of another life...but the truth is...baby or no baby...the fact is men and women aren't the same.....there's no how u wanna look at it..she should have considered her biological nature before clamouring no job should be considered a man's job only....

nature has biasly made us different. Permit me to make this example, nature made women with a seal on her sex organ making it possible for the world to know she has technically defiled herswlf before marriage and the same seal is not on men...is nature bias? I would like to say yes... Why? I don't know...so many of differences exist.
My point is You feminst always want a condition to protect and liberate you yet the don't want the same conditions to condemn you...

The nature of the hymen has absolutely nothing to do with anything and no, its not for the whole world to see. Some females are born without hymen if you must know.

Nature doesn't choose the kind of job a man and woman must do separately simply because of their gender. You know why? Its because the fact will always remain that some women are relatively smarter and stronger. It would make no sense stopping these ones from accomplishing what they want to achieve simply because of their gender. Women have been earning a living since time immemorial. So why must it stop? That's were feminism comes in.

Yes, its very apparent that males and females are designed differently. The difference was made so both men and women can compliment each other and not for one to dominate the other. It is only in marriage that the men are given some level of authority over their wives which again has nothing to do with the term 'dominating'.
Outside marriage, nothing applies. Everyone ought to treat each other with respect.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2018
koyyes:

The nature of the hymen has absolutely nothing to do with anything and no, its not for the whole world to see. Some females are born without hymen if you must know.

Nature doesn't choose the kind of job a man and woman must do separately simply because of their gender. You know why? Its because the fact will always remain that some women are relatively smarter and stronger. It would make no sense stopping these ones from accomplishing what they want to achieve simply because of their gender. Women have been earning a living since time immemorial. So why must it stop? That's were feminism comes in.

Yes, its very apparent that males and females are designed differently. The difference was made so both men and women can compliment each other and not for one to dominate the other. It is only in marriage that the men are given some level of authority over their wives which again has nothing to do with the term 'dominating'.
Outside marriage, nothing applies. Everyone ought to treat each other with respect.

You see ...here u go again arguing with points raised from possibility and not the main existing facts...the condition of women born without hymen is like having a survivor from a plane crash at I've 30,000 feet..they are few

And please go read well.in these kinda women...it doesn't mean their vajinaa is completely open like it is in disfloweredd ladies..there's still some minor covering..the hymen is not just highly visible an anomaly that happened during organigenesis.....

In regards to jobs, people are not stupid u know, and u women just make a fuss about everything like u are making a fuss about smarter and stronger u and ur kind are more than men...and it's just all about stopping u from accomplishing.
people have considered things with women on the board of those decisions before making some laws, some policy.....u see, everything isn't about female discrimination.......

.i was once an intern in a company where auditor jobs were meant for males only because the job requires a 3month rotation per location..women in their life require more stability because naturally they are the keeper of the home...no matter how career driven, their family always takes a better part of them....men always find their way around those kinda things....but women started to clamour they want those jobs as well. And when the union won the case against HR....the same women came to clamour after some months that the organization wasn't considering they had kids, why would they just transfer them to places as far as the north...now they wanted the law bent to accommodate women not to be moved beyond their region.
U people just want rules bent in ur favour....that's not true feminism....because men get insulted, men get harrassd, men get discriminated as well, they stand and fight, or change their playing ground...but women start to clamour 4 bending rules in disguise of feminist advocacy...
In the UK, women pay lesser for driver licence and insurance service, just because by nature women are perceived to be more calm and some take care of the kids, so accident should be lesser with them...u don't hear them shout they want equality......
I say again u don't want equality, u just want rules bent in ur favour.. cos I simply do not get how u would clamour for equal mix of men and women in a company ie u want the company not to consider the biological nature that women get pregnant and will leave their job for 3month.....but when the company says no problem we accept....but u can't go on maternity ..u start to cry wolf and want the same law bent a little to accommodate ur biological nature...how do u want the company to survive when you all are fvcking away and getting pregnant going in compulsory maternity leave with pay.....I say again....u don't want equality ...u just want the rules bent in ur favour

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

You see ...here u go again arguing with points raised from possibility and not the main existing facts...the condition of women born without hymen is like having a survivor from a plane crash at I've 30,000 feet..they are few

And please go read well.in these kinda women...it doesn't mean their vajinaa is completely open like it is in disfloweredd ladies..there's still some minor covering..the hymen is not just highly visible an anomaly that happened during organigenesis.....

In regards to jobs, people are not stupid u know, and u women just make a fuss about everything like u are making a fuss about smarter and stronger u and ur kind are more than men...and it's just all about stopping u from accomplishing.
people have considered things with women on the board of those decisions before making some laws, some policy.....u see, everything isn't about female discrimination.......

.i was once an intern in a company where auditor jobs were meant for males only because the job requires a 3month rotation per location..women in their life require more stability because naturally they are the keeper of the home...no matter how career driven, their family always takes a better part of them....men always find their way around those kinda things....but women started to clamour they want those jobs as well. And when the union won the case against HR....the same women came to clamour after some months that the organization wasn't considering they had kids, why would they just transfer them to places as far as the north...now they wanted the law bent to accommodate women not to be moved beyond their region.
U people just want rules bent in ur favour....that's not true feminism....because men get insulted, men get harrassd, men get discriminated as well, they stand and fight, or change their playing ground...but women start to clamour 4 bending rules in disguise of feminist advocacy...
In the UK, women pay lesser for driver licence and insurance service, just because by nature women are perceived to be more calm and some take care of the kids, so accident should be lesser with them...u don't hear them shout they want equality......
I say again u don't want equality, u just want rules bent in ur favour.. cos I simply do not get how u would clamour for equal mix of men and women in a company ie u want the company not to consider the biological nature that women get pregnant and will leave their job for 3month.....but when the company says no problem we accept....but u can't go on maternity ..u start to cry wolf and want the same law bent a little to accommodate ur biological nature...how do u want the company to survive when you all are fvcking away and getting pregnant going in compulsory maternity leave with pay.....I say again....u don't want equality ...u just want the rules bent in ur favour
If you read your epistle well enough, you will realise you are questioning things and at the same time acknowledging why they are so.

The answers are very clear. None of these considerations are given to single women. Only to women with home obligations. If you want a share of that, then start doing the needful.

Even in Nigeria, married men with kids receive certain allowance aside their main pay. So don't make this entirely about gender.

Once again, your point on the hymen is baseless, stop watching too much porn.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by YvonneAtNL: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
koyyes:

If you read your epistle well enough, you will realise you are questioning things and at the same time acknowledging why they are so.

The answers are very clear. None of these considerations are given to single women. Only to women with home obligations. If you want a share of that, then start doing the needful.

Even in Nigeria, married men with kids receive certain allowance aside their main pay. So don't make this entirely about gender.

Once again, your point on the hymen is baseless, stop watching too much porn.
Porn..??
When did that come up in the course of our dialogue ..u know I hardly ever meet women who can hold meaningful conversations for long....I was almost like wow.....then u come out with porrn from nowhere...are u trying to stylishly chip in an insult, play psychologist or u just chose spit fallacy for no reason...
Cos all of a sudden u became irritatingly annoying...(by the way, it's not an insult, just an observation).
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Porn..??
When did that come up in the course of our dialogue ..u know I hardly ever meet women who can hold meaningful conversations for long....I was almost like wow.....then u come out with porrn from nowhere...are u trying to stylishly chip in an insult, play psychologist or u just chose spit fallacy for no reason...
Cos all of a sudden u became irritatingly annoying...(by the way, it's not an insult, just an observation).
I had to ask because I really don't know why the hymen will ever come up in a subject matter like this. Take a look at the topic of this very thread and see where we are.

I never really admitted to be male or female. It really doesn't matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-money's Money Inspired Birthday Cake (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.