Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? (14552 Views)

Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Lexusgs430: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Father and Mother, should apply commonsense. Family is a cheaper alternative.......

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Politicians no go gree. Where dem wan see free votes
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
hustla:
Yes they should
The population is exploding into poverty
korrect.

On point!

U nailed it bro

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by holuphisayor(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why should that be their problem?

Have they provided basic amenities?
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Indomie generation thinking post. Nevertheless, my father has 6children,my grand parents had numerous kids. It is a JOY 4 parents that their children be better than them. As long as i will take care of them sufficiently. As 4 me ,my future wife dont expect to give me 1 or 2 chidren....ki lo de! Na ki wasa ne. Na wash. Nobody should quote me n say rubbish.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Benekruku(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Long over due. People need to be oriented about family count with regards to income

And what's amazes me is that poor people are very fertile than the rich. They keep multiplying like pigs.

And also a little bit common amongst average income earners who work endlessly just to meet up demand of the heavy burden they created themselves.

And we have the religious class who keep reproducing beleieving God will take care of the kids.

it's really painful when you see the quality of life some kids are subjected to. you tend to be asking yourself, were the parents forced to make babies.

And also, abortion needs to be legalized. better flush away than bring a kid to a miserable life

7 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
U just bringing up the issue of northerners for ur postcheesy. Oga op i am very sure na we dey born pass northerners. U can imagine a cabu cabu driver having 3 wives with 15 children...plus the sidechicks and children wey im don born for outside ooo. Dis is what plays in many poor southern homes. Govt should regulate the issue of children and especially among very poor ppl.its long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by slimbowwow(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by ogibaba: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
The main problem of this country is not the population but Curruption which has caused a lot of damaged to our minds. Capital punishment should be adopted for mismanagement of our resources by any person . However, if one must give birth provisions has to be made to take care of the children.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by lonlytroy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yes please; any man that give birth to more than two should be castrated

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
What a rubbish! Govt should regulate what? Shey God wey say go n multiply no knw wetin him de talk. THE SAME GOVERNMENT THAT FAIL PEOPLE? Dey cant regulate their deeds de want to come and....
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by anthony86(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Now. The Bible says be fruitful and multiply. You have to be fruitful before you can multiply that's when you produce children who are blessings to a generation. A situation where someone is not productive (fruitful) and he or she is multiplying what exactly is he or she multiplying.; unproductivity or curse

7 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Stallion93(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Be fruitful and multiply doesn't mean have sex and Birth children, God said replenish the earth that means be innovative, Invent things, use your brains and bless the earth. The reason why it takes 2 humans(Man and woman) to birth a child is because 2 heads should be better than 1 in setting a blueprint for the innocent child who didn't consent to be birth. Thunder fire any man that will birth a child just to start selling Water leaf at 5 yrs old

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
anthony86:
Now. The Bible says be fruitful and multiply. You have to be fruitful before you can multiply that's when you produce children who are blessings to a generation. A situation where someone is not productive (fruitful) and he or she is multiplying what exactly is he or she multiplying.; unproductivity or curse
u are wise philosopher or perhaps a Minister
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Soulsymbol99: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Capital Yes! Let Almajiri reduce angry
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Newboss(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
highmey:

This topic shouldn’t even be debated.

If our law makers are vibrant, exposed, well informed and educated, a bill should have been passed regards this, and a law be enacted.

But trust me, there’s a part in Nigeria that will frown at this because they believe in “Number game politics”. Mad people!!!

Also, I’ve expected these SINators to raise a bill on COMPULSORY TERTIARY or SECONDARY education for all. But again, if their are no illiterates how will they brainwash their fellow brethren.
I guess you will pay for the education for them? angry

Learn to read and write, then go and learn a trade. That's all a human needs in this age. If your trade requires you to attend a certain school, fine. angry
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
freshkpomo:
happy sunday to all Nigerians, i Greet you in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Well let me go straight to the point. I have taught of this carefully, and with my findings its clear that population is one of the reason why Nigerians are suffering. You see a gateman who is been paid N10,000 having two wives and eleven children, why is boss is married with a wife and two kids, tell me why wont people suffer when the resources of two kids is been shared among eleven children?? Forcing some of these kids to try making up for their parents failur either by hook or by crook. I dont want to even talk about the north, those guys are worse, with the mentality of dominating with their JIHAD which they intend doing by having dominance in population and this is currently working for them though, as we can see we have alot of misshaped elements resulting from that ideology in our society today picking up arms and killing innocent citizens. Imaging a herdsman with four wives and close to forty children,how does he expect to take care of such a large house. Most rich men have kids they can cater for, but the reverse is the case for some not so rich(poor) folks. The government have tried to some extent by education and bringing up the family planning thing,but that has failed woefully especially with the northerners in their quest of dominance(mainly hausa and fulani), so i thinks at this point a drastic measure should be put in place to checkmate the population rise if not, things will only get worse. I will say we adopt the CHINA APPROACH,maybe not one child but atleast there should be restrictions. what do you say about this,lets discuss.

Iam a northerner, Hausa Fulani to be precise, our family is soo large that I think we might need a personal polin unit, I can tell you not a single child in our family is lacking anything, food, shelter, clothing even recharge card, allowance, data etc., less than 20% of adults in our family work for government, we are farmers, business men & women.

FYI, I intend to have a bigger nuclear family too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
There is a command.. Be fruitful and multiply.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature to register and bank your way.

You first
but God no say we should be borning pickins irresponsinbly naucheesy. Afterall adam and eve na only two children dem be getcheesy.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Abagworo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
In a nutshell YES!

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by isnovic(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Yes childbirth should be regulated based on income

If you are poor on the poverty line you shouldnt have more than 2 kids

Though this intention might seem noble at first, but as humans it will breed class system and social caste, the type being suffered by Indians.

Simply put educated population would make better family decision.

Better exposure to real social, environment and world issues will create a personal responsibility to effect the required lifestyle change to achieve these goals.

But we need leaders who walk the talk, and live the austere life to mentor the population.

then only would they believe policies forged in this regards.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Uglymugg: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
There is a command.. Be fruitful and multiply.

You are a very stupid human being and have the brain cell of a rat. I never thought people like you even exist.

6 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by CocoaOla: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yes if you can't take good care of kids don't born them to suffer
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Once Govt prohibits a thing, people tend to indulge more in it.

Abeg leave them o! grin

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by dingbang(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Uglymugg:
You are a very stupid human being and have the brain cell of a rat. I never thought people like you even exist. you have the braincell of a rat
how many years ban do you want?
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by abundanceseun: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
freshkpomo:
happy sunday to all Nigerians, i Greet you in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Well let me go straight to the point. I have taught of this carefully, and with my findings its clear that population is one of the reason why Nigerians are suffering. You see a gateman who is been paid N10,000 having two wives and eleven children, why is boss is married with a wife and two kids, tell me why wont people suffer when the resources of two kids is been shared among eleven children?? Forcing some of these kids to try making up for their parents failur either by hook or by crook. I dont want to even talk about the north, those guys are worse, with the mentality of dominating with their JIHAD which they intend doing by having dominance in population and this is currently working for them though, as we can see we have alot of misshaped elements resulting from that ideology in our society today picking up arms and killing innocent citizens. Imaging a herdsman with four wives and close to forty children,how does he expect to take care of such a large house. Most rich men have kids they can cater for, but the reverse is the case for some not so rich(poor) folks. The government have tried to some extent by education and bringing up the family planning thing,but that has failed woefully especially with the northerners in their quest of dominance(mainly hausa and fulani), so i thinks at this point a drastic measure should be put in place to checkmate the population rise if not, things will only get worse. I will say we adopt the CHINA APPROACH,maybe not one child but atleast there should be restrictions. what do you say about this,lets discuss.
Quantity will be advantage if the quality is mantained. Quantity in terms of productivity, market,etc. My position is there is need for quality in human population.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
China’s government was progressive enough. The basic needs were there. If the government can provide the right infrastructures and need I. Good hospital, roads, education ... basic ammenities, and then come up with regulating childbirth, no one would object. If they decide to pay any family that gives birth to say one or two monthly salaries and take full responsibilities of the kids, no one would object. These were what the governments of those countries did before they came with the law. Population is a good advantage. There is. I resource better than the “right” human resource. Human resource in the right shape of mind, forward thinking with integrity. The reason it is a problem in Nigeria is because we have the opposite plus bad leadership. Nigeria’s problem is a very complex one. We all need the right mindset to begin with!

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
but God no say we should be borning pickins irresponsinbly naucheesy. Afterall adam and eve na only two children dem be getcheesy.
haba bros..so if Adam and eve get only two children, that means Cain and Abel be gay na... Read your bible again grin Adam and eve still born more kids o
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
majekdom2:
China’s government was progressive enough. The basic needs were there. If the government can provide the right infrastructures and need I. Good hospital, roads, education ... basic ammenities, and then come up with regulating childbirth, no one would object. If they decide to pay any family that gives birth to say one or two monthly salaries and take full responsibilities of the kids, no one would object. These were what the governments of those countries did before they came with the law. Population is a good advantage. There is. I resource better than the “right” human resource. Human resource in the right shape of mind, forward thinking with integrity. The reason it is a problem in Nigeria is because we have the opposite plus bad leadership. Nigeria’s problem is a very complex one. We all need the right mindset to begin with!
There's no any complex problem.
The problem is the extremely irresponsible leadership.
Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Like China's One-Child policy?

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? by ayoyonet(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is modern world. 2 or 3 children is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. / Nigeria Among The Top 10 Countries With The Highest Fertility Rates In 2018 / COVID-19 Update For October 8 2020 In Nigeria - (3,150 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.