Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album (27249 Views)

Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Simi Out With "Simisola", Her Sophomore Album, 3 Years After Joining X3M Music (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by keleants(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tpave:
True talk!!!! If you're for Wizkid hit like button. Then share button for Davido (OBO) Let's see who wins here
It's obvious na
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:

Awwwnn..thanks.. cus of this, let me enter kitchen and cook something for you now.
The pleasure is all mine grin.
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by N0favors: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
I was trying to imitate Wat I saw online
First one is the online one
Second pic is my rubbish

I deserve some accolades ooooo
chai! That’s what Booboo promised Nigerians vs What he’s giving us
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Pope22(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
The pleasure is all mine grin.
Am gonna show you in few hours
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
Am gonna show you in few hours
Ok, will be waiting.
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Larryslim(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lmao!
Davido's album is the most anticipated album!!
And since last year Davido has been hotter than Wizkid and everyone knows that...
So davido takes it!

Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Load of crap
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by lionshare: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Davido and Wizkid are out there living their lives and making their cash while getting fame, some people wee just be looking for means to create rivalry between them.

Both of them are kings in their lanes, their styles are different for their fans, after all, na different (styles/genres)ingredients make (music)food sweet.

Which Mod even pushed this to FP sef?

I guess you don't know they(celebrities)stay relevant when you talk about them.

Op, go and get something doing so that people will have something to talk about you too, maybe in the future.

Like MI sang, 'if nobody talks about you, then you are nobody'.

Let’s look at it this way; some people make a living talking about celebs too....how about that! And the fact that the OP got your attention and comment! Mission accomplished for OP
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by jrklinz: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Its simple they need ur urgements 2 stay relevant in d game.
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Oblitz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:

Awwwnn..thanks.. cus of this, let me enter kitchen and cook something for you oblitz.

Ah go chop o
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Weaponx: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
They are both great sad

Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by dayleke: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
saxony2018:
Now tell me, why should a post like this make it to the Front page?

Because it's NL.

Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by dayleke: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pope22:
I was trying to imitate Wat I saw online
First one is the online one
Second pic is my rubbish

I deserve some acolades ooooo

You try na...
But you too stingy with the fish, tomati and pepper.
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Some ppl can analyze other ppl's life yet they know nothing on how to make theirs better, Abeg quit e comparison
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by jayson87: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fia by Davido is better than the whole of wizkid'z discography... now, future and before

Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
We know wizkid is the best here musically.. But delivery na davido. E jus be like barca madrid grin
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by watchindelta(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
I see Notin. Am outta here
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Chill, let the album come out first.. don't be too quick to write someone off

Ppl saying wizkid has reminiscent voice to Fela, never ever heard Fela.. sampling Fela songs doesn't have anything to do with his voice.. Fela wasn't known for his voice but rather his messages, instruments and live performance

ps:The writer is clearly a wizkid fan
As a concrete Fela fan i agree to that 100%
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Rhozabeth(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why this comparison all the time between these guys? It is reports like this that cause enmity BTW these kids!
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Okezedan(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lets stop comparing wizkid and davido. These guys are good musicians in there own respective ways......
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Pope22(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
dayleke:

You try na...
But you too stingy with the fish, tomati and pepper.
Na Buhari grin
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
I listen to song from both artiste but I think wizkid has some upper hand(based on the way I see it anyway). Davido songs seems to looks the same but Wizkid do diversify which makes me love his music the more
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by KLINMANN(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
sm1076:
my game do the convincing not words so call or whatsapp the number below if interested check and confirm before calling
Wow!!! You are too good bro, see all the games enter... But bros, why not use 200k to play these your sure games so you can help is fold bet9ja... Ode

Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by aktem(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
I actually prefer davido to wizkid.. As a pianist, davido songs carry great and melodious chord progression with nice rhythm

Contact me for your professional graphic design project, check my signature for more info
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by encryptjay(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Baby you wan see my wire

oya say your aza

omo say your aza

baby say your aza...
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by emperorblog(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2018

Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by tiger28: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Chill, let the album come out first.. don't be too quick to write someone off

Ppl saying wizkid has reminiscent voice to Fela, never ever heard Fela.. sampling Fela songs doesn't have anything to do with his voice.. Fela wasn't known for his voice but rather his messages, instruments and live performance

ps:The writer is clearly a wizkid fan
The writer is CLEARLY A PAID Wizkid PR Hypeman.....this is HOW hits are made.
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Diso60090(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
As far as I am concerned, Davido's songs are far better than Wizkid's.

Na God go punish that your operating system handwriting
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by Kendrick80(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wizkid Stan no doubt....to each his own tho lipsrsealed
Re: Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album by MENTORCH(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Honestly Davido has had more hits recently, Wizkid is still living on ojuelegba glory. You can’t compare someone who buys songs, he will keep buying.

This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity / Falz Hangs Out With American Rapper, P. Diddy (photos & Video) / Singer L.A.X Acquires New Car Worth 20 Million