Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com (32188 Views)

Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects / USA Imposes New Travel Restrictions On Nigeria And Five Countries / 9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by arsenal33: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheOtherRoom:
I know Nigeria will not make this list
Nigeria has improved tremendously since M Lifeless became president
talk about what your 1999 - 2015 'LIFEFUL' presidents did for housing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Is Monaco a country?
I thought Monaco is in France....or which Monaco is this?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by FitnessHomme: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Timil: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
All this hungry bloggers and nonsense.. is monaco a country?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by gigabyte13: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
useless list, wey Niger, Chad, Afghanistan, Somalia, if dem get housing system at all. Some group of useless slowpoke been painting Nigeria as if it is the worst nation to live in on earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by CheapDataGuy: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is arrant nonsense!!! Using Lagos to judge the whole of Nigeria is pure absurdity

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by OgogoroNo2: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Without going through the list, i knew Nigeria would be among
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by KingKingKing: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Timil:

monaco is a sovereign nation close to France

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by viktor88: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
[sub][/sub]
Timil:
Monaco is an independent state, in fact Monaco is a country, many people don't know this and you can make your research.
If you remembered when trump won the USA presidential election few States started making noise that they want independence from America.
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
bluefilm:
Monaco is a country?
autonomous
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheOtherRoom:
I know Nigeria will not make this list
Nigeria has improved tremendously since M Lifeless became president

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by lakesider(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
This post is rubbish... Designed to demoralise Nigerians
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by akigbemaru: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
MissCokie:
When we say housing system, we mean the organization of housing matters in a geographical location.

These five countries top our list of locations in the world with bad housing system. Our selection criteria include housing density, affordability, and health conduciveness.

Without further delay, join me on a ride far into the truth behind the curtain. kiss

1. Monaco

This is the country with the highest population density in the world about 25,718 people per sq. km. A surprising fact is that 1 in 50 people living in this country is worth more than $30 million. How then does this wealthy country get listed in our top5 countries with bad housing system?

The Financial Times published a news June 28, 2018, stating that young Monegasques can’t afford to buy or rent properties in the country. The price of properties here is about three times the average for New York City in the United States.

2. Rwanda

Due to the low availability of land in Rwanda, many times, the government will have to clear a settlement for commercial project forcing the occupant to cheap housing estates. Things must be really bad in here.

3. Hong Kong

That cannot be possible, might be your next line phrase, but hold on first?, i believe you would like to know why?.

The Asian country with the largest wealth gap was also lucky to make our list too. Hong Kong is renown for its Cage Homes because most of its citizen cannot afford to buy house and land, and there is a low availability of land too.

4. Bangladesh

Most lands in Bangladesh is covered in rivers and lakes. It is predominantly a rural country with more than 70 percent of its citizen living around 80,000 villages. Where did the remaining population live? In the 525 urban centers in the state! For people who might love living in an expensive village, Bangladesh is a good option.

5. Nigeria

The middle class could barely afford to rent and buy a house in Nigeria, not after deducting monthly expenses. The few that could do are constantly faced with the problem of “Omo Onile” , these set of thugs claim commission on land purchased by citizens; lands are purchased twice ― from the landlord, then the thugs.

6. Copyrights: Postingday.com

Source: https://postingday.com/2018/09/02/top5-countries-with-bad-housing-system/
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by mightyhazell: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheOtherRoom:
I know Nigeria will not make this list Nigeria has improved tremendously since M Lifeless became president

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by lekoni2(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Biko, when did monaco become a country? Na wao!
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Digitalwitch: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
naturalwaves:
The write up is not true. How many places in Nigeria do people pay " omo onile" or pay twice for a piece of land? I have seen worst countries than Nigeria. Lagos may be a bit congested but other places are spacious with cheap accommodation. Useless article!
You get sense my broda.
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Digitalwitch: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
This is arrant nonsense!!! Using Lagos to judge the whole of Nigeria is pure absurdity
As in very useless assertion
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Freshbank:
Is Monaco a country? I thought Monaco is in France....
I wonder o o
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by sijuwade5: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Freshbank:
Is Monaco a country?
I thought Monaco is in France....
Monaco is the second smallest country in the world after Vatican

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by hargbolahan01: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
bluefilm:
Monaco is a country?
yes, they are even recognize by the UN

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by dazzlingd(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
In that picture, do people really live in that squalor

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
I came to see Nigeria on the list, thank God am not disappointed
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Positivepoint(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
MissCokie:
When we say housing system, we mean the organization of housing matters in a geographical location.

These five countries top our list of locations in the world with bad housing system. Our selection criteria include housing density, affordability, and health conduciveness.

Without further delay, join me on a ride far into the truth behind the curtain. kiss

1. Monaco

This is the country with the highest population density in the world about 25,718 people per sq. km. A surprising fact is that 1 in 50 people living in this country is worth more than $30 million. How then does this wealthy country get listed in our top5 countries with bad housing system?

The Financial Times published a news June 28, 2018, stating that young Monegasques can’t afford to buy or rent properties in the country. The price of properties here is about three times the average for New York City in the United States.

2. Rwanda

Due to the low availability of land in Rwanda, many times, the government will have to clear a settlement for commercial project forcing the occupant to cheap housing estates. Things must be really bad in here.

3. Hong Kong

That cannot be possible, might be your next line phrase, but hold on first?, i believe you would like to know why?.

The Asian country with the largest wealth gap was also lucky to make our list too. Hong Kong is renown for its Cage Homes because most of its citizen cannot afford to buy house and land, and there is a low availability of land too.

4. Bangladesh

Most lands in Bangladesh is covered in rivers and lakes. It is predominantly a rural country with more than 70 percent of its citizen living around 80,000 villages. Where did the remaining population live? In the 525 urban centers in the state! For people who might love living in an expensive village, Bangladesh is a good option.

5. Nigeria

The middle class could barely afford to rent and buy a house in Nigeria, not after deducting monthly expenses. The few that could do are constantly faced with the problem of “Omo Onile” , these set of thugs claim commission on land purchased by citizens; lands are purchased twice ― from the landlord, then the thugs.

Source: https://postingday.com/2018/09/02/top5-countries-with-bad-housing-system/

My advice when doing a statistic about Nigeria don't narrow it to experience in the south. Here in the north housing ain't a problem. Rents are affordable and lands are cheap.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by ahmEenu(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Freshbank:
Is Monaco a country?
I thought Monaco is in France....
IS A COUNTRY BUT UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCE IT IS UNDER FRANCE. JUST LIKE HONG KONG TO CHINA, WALES, SCOTLAND TO UNITED KINGDOM.
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by waveman2: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
This very true about Monaco. If you, really not very rich u,ll find life difficult living there.I have a friend who lives in Monaco and he earn more than 20k euro per month but stays in a tiny bedroom flat. Some people even live inside their cars.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Coolgent(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
MissCokie:

1. Monaco

2. Rwanda

3. Hong Kong

4. Bangladesh

5. Nigeria

Op
This word does not exit in Northern Nigeria
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by BuilderDave: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigerian again..
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by BuilderDave: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
grin
CheapDataGuy:
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Redoil: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
bluefilm:
Monaco is at country?
[url]
bluefilm:
Monaco is a country?
[/url]
bluefilm:
Monaco is a country?
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by wizod(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
bluefilm:
Monaco is a country?
put the sentence in order please
Re: Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com by Rhozabeth(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Is Monaco a country? Just asking!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 / Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats / Fun Facts You Didn't Know About Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.