Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE (14311 Views)

PHONE HUB - - Samsung, Oneplus, Google, LG, iPhone CHECK FRONT PAGE / Samsung, LG, Iphone, HTC And Motorola UK Used Phones For Sale / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2021
KennyID17:

Ọmọ... Na to sell this phone ooo. I'm tired of waiting.

Thanks for the quick response.
You're welcome
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by candyguyofficia(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good Evening, Samsung A32 5G can it be unlocked?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2021
candyguyofficia:
Good Evening, Samsung A32 5G can it be unlocked?
Send me software information screen on whatsapp
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by michlins(m): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2021
KennyID17:

Ọmọ... Na to sell this phone ooo. I'm tired of waiting.

Thanks for the quick response.
oga buy a Mifi and flex your phone. For the past two to three years, I have been using carrier locked phones. Two phones actually. But if you want sell the phone cheap, let me know
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2021
michlins:
oga buy a Mifi and flex your phone. For the past two to three years, I have been using carrier locked phones. Two phones actually. But if you want sell the phone cheap, let me know

Ah. If you're interested. I will update this thread when its back again.
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by michlins(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2021
cybertek:

currently I use a OnePlus 8 and I don't have plans to unlock. Cracked the screen the same week I got it and decided not to spend funds on it again
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
michlins:
currently I use a OnePlus 8 and I don't have plans to unlock. Cracked the screen the same week I got it and decided not to spend funds on it again
Oh sorry about that
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by oppre26(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello,

I noticed there's no pricing for the Galaxy Note 8 on your list.
Don't you unlock them?
I need to unlock a Note 8 (N950U) on Verizon.
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 3:38am On Aug 13, 2021
oppre26:
Hello,

I noticed there's no pricing for the Galaxy Note 8 on your list.
Don't you unlock them?
I need to unlock a Note 8 (N950U) on Verizon.
That's preunlocked
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by Barryseal: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Samsung s20 fe locked to Tmobile. how much bro?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by Lavisha(f): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2021
cybertek:

Good morning brother,

Can you unlock a Samsung S20ULTRA locked to TMobile?

How much is it pls?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by Runsboi(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Samsung S10e T-Mobile locked, how much and how long will it take?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lavisha:

Good morning brother,

Can you unlock a Samsung S20ULTRA locked to TMobile?

How much is it pls?
Show me software information screen in settings please
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Runsboi:
Samsung S10e T-Mobile locked, how much and how long will it take?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by Lavisha(f): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybertek:

The phone is with the seller, I just wanna find out the cost of unlocking before purchasing it.
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Lavisha:

The phone is with the seller, I just wanna find out the cost of unlocking before purchasing it.
Some security aren't supported yet. Reason I want to see baseband
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by Chae: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Guru i needed to unlock s20+ asap, who is in for the game and whats the cost
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chae:
Guru i needed to unlock s20+ asap, who is in for the game and whats the cost
Sorry for the late response. Send baseband on whatsapp please.
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by dawahlarry: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2022
Good morning, great Engineers. I am having network issue on my LG velvet. The network is good once it is turned on but goes off after 2 minutes. It does not come up until I restart the phone and repeats the same issue.

Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
dawahlarry:
Good morning, great Engineers. I am having network issue on my LG velvet. The network is good once it is turned on but goes off after 2 minutes. It does not come up until I restart the phone and repeats the same issue.

Verizon locked. that's how it works
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by dawahlarry: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2022
cybertek:

Verizon locked. that's how it works
Any solution to this?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawahlarry:

Any solution to this?

Not for now
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by Fran6ik: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
How to contact you?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by michlins(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2022
How much to unlock Sprint locked galaxy S20 Fe. It also has frp
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 4:31am On Mar 09, 2022
michlins:
How much to unlock Sprint locked galaxy S20 Fe. It also has frp
Send picture of recovery mode on whatsapp please
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by Trendy247: 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
cybertek:

Send picture of recovery mode on whatsapp please
Can you unlock s22 ultra TMobile?
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2022
Trendy247:

Can you unlock s22 ultra TMobile?

Not yet sir.
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by IamAgod(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
cybertek:

Not yet sir.
Pls can you unlock a Latin America locked iPhone 11pro max?
Possibly Telcel
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by jesbu(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Unlock for t-mobile note 22 ultra
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2022
SAMSUNG Newer models and security still supported. 2 phone numbers are still valid on whatsapp
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by dawahlarry: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2023
dawahlarry:
Good morning, House. Kindly support on this in case you have solution. Thanks.
Re: SAMSUNG LG,IPHONE UNLOCK SERVICE AND DEVICES FOR SALE by cybertek(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
dawahlarry:

Good morning, House. Kindly support on this in case you have solution. Thanks.

I can't do that yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Note 20 Ultra Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.