Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing (918 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by nnemmpi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
which is better regarding browsing between itel prime 4 and itel p32
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by nnemmpi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
nnemmpi:
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by Realname: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
There are good phones out there you know . With decent build quality and affordable apart from these low end garbage that Infinix ite and tecno make

Be wise

Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by nnemmpi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:
There are good phones out there you know . With decent build quality and affordable apart from these low end garbage that Infinix ite and tecno make

Be wise

which brand did you think i should go for?
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by mutvy: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bro, abeg check the topic and change the TIMES to TERMS before some people start abusing you.
If you have enough money, go for Samsung J4 ,but if you're on budget, go for Itel prime IV.
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by Realname: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
nnemmpi:

which brand did you think i should go for?

Nokia , HTC, Samsung, Xperia all make good phones with good build quality and have affordable models do some research
Good luck
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by nnemmpi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Nokia , HTC, Samsung, Xperia all make good phones with good build quality and have affordable models do some research
Good luck

thanks somuch.it just that my budget is 30k sir
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by nnemmpi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Good luck
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by nnemmpi(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2018
nnemmpi:
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by kripen(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2018
dou I have not used any but from their spec I think itel prime 4 should be faster on terms of browsing, chose the one with 16g variant.
if you need a faster browsing you can go for phones with 4glite with speed not below 1.5ghz
Re: Itel Prime Iv And Itel P 32 Which One Is Better In Terms Of Browsing by Joe4real1988(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
nnemmpi:

thanks somuch.it just that my budget is 30k sir
I hav samsung j7 for sale @30k if u reside or stay close to Delta

(1) (Reply)

How Internet Cables Connect All The Continent/countries / Mint USA Used Factory Unlocked Iphone 8 64gb Red For Sale(SOLD) / New! Glo- Ng Now Offers 1gig Data At 300 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.