Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (36939 Views)

The Journal / Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by SilverA: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is so inhuman
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by viktohmarkz(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
larrysun have come back to give us left and right hot hot.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by HallaDaTruth: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please more
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Exceptional writer
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by kayode69(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Waoh! this is coming from larrysun again i dey feel u bro
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Deejay1000(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
wondeeful piece as usual pls @ larrysun how can i fund my account on okadabooks ?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Khd95(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dem don use axe cut masquerade head,they will pay in kinds

Guy come update edakun cool cheesy
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Deejay1000:
wondeeful piece as usual
pls @ larrysun how can i fund my account on okadabooks ?
Either by your ATM card or by recharge card PIN.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Available for purchase.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 18, 2018
This is an awesome story,well articulated and full of suspense.Keep it up sir.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Kaycee9242(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Wow!! Keep it coming
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by devilmaycry1(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
the shit is about to be real bro
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Eberechi24(f): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Certainly, that Tony is a mole in scarecrow
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2018
@Larrysun pls how can i get the complete book?
okadabooks ain't verifying my email cry
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by DeraLoveth(f): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2018
pls how can i get d book...okadabooks aint doing me gud...plsss
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2018
For those unable to purchase the book from Okadabooks, you can contact me via larrysundynasty@gmail.com.

But the book costs more to purchase directly from me. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by muyex1(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
LarrySun:
For those unable to purchase the book from Okadabooks, you can contact me via larrysundynasty@gmail.com.

But the book costs more to purchase directly from me. Thank you and God bless you.

Larrysun this is story is awesome, if only I could find a better way of putting it, thanks for this beautiful write up, when would the second book be ready.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Vidamia(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
@ larrysun I try to purchase this story and I they have deduct the money which is #300. Immediately it start showing INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. I have refresh several times, it is same thing
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by HallaDaTruth: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2018
More please, we are waiting
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Eberechi24(f): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Vidamia:
@ larrysun I try to purchase this story and I they have deduct the money which is #300. Immediately it start showing INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. I have refresh several times, it is same thing
send him Dm, he will respond. or larrysundynasty@gmail
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Available for purchase.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by aprilwise(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
I want to read the story Pls don't end it in half way. thanks
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Vidamia(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Eberechi24:

send him Dm, he will respond. or larrysundynasty@gmail
i have mail him and he didn't reply
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Vidamia(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
LarrySun:

kindly reply to my mail
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by viktohmarkz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
LarrySun:
This didn't make sense to me. If Tony was a Scarecrow, then he belonged in the same cult group with Pain. If that was truly the case, then he shouldn't have saved me. But he did. Why? I didn't need to ask the question out because he already saw the question in my eyes.

"I'm a Scarecrow," he repeated. "But I'm not a terrible cultist. I'm not saying I'm a saint; I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of. I've lied, I've stolen, I've killed. Before you begin to judge me, you should know that I killed when it was absolutely necessary. I had to save my own life. If I had not killed my adversary, I would have been killed. It was a tough choice to make but I chose to stay alive, no matter what it might cost me. Now listen, Kanu, there is no crossing back this path you're planning to cross. If you kill a man, you can't undo it. You will be branded a killer forever. All the perfumes of India would not cover the smell of that sin. No water will be enough to wash your hands clean. However, it gets only bad with the first killing. The more you kill, the easier it gets. This path of revenge you're planning to tread should be given a deep thought. I can only advise you."

"Won't you stop me from planning to kill your cult members?"

"Why should I? You're doing exactly what I would have done in your situation. I'm a just person. I admit that Pain isn't a person fit to live. It is forbidden for Crows to attack each other lest I would have killed him myself a long time ago. He's abusing his power. People are afraid of him, but not me, no one scares me. He attained that high rank by committing the unthinkable crime. He killed his parents and brought their heads to our coven. All because he wanted to be ranked. Calling Pain a beast is an insult to beasts. If you are the person who would put him down, then I'm not going to stop you. I didn't save you so that you could avenge your girlfriend's death. Well, that's not entirely why I saved you. I saved you because you were being treated unjustly. If any Crow knows that I'm doing this, I would be de-Crowed and brutally killed. I have to be careful. That's why I brought you to this quiet place. This is my great-grandfather's uncle's cousin's house. No one knows about this place."

"What is the relationship between Scarecrow and Southpaw?"

"These two are sworn enemies. We kill each other in multitude. A Crow and a Paw cannot stay in the same room; it's either one leaves the room for the other or they kill each other."

"Then why haven't a Southpaw killed Pain."

"Didn't you hear me before? Pain is a ranked Crow. It's very hard for him to be killed."

"I don't see anything hard in walking up to him and shooting him point-blank."

Tony smiled at me. "That's what a civilian cultist would do. Then again, no civilian cultist must dare it. They would be wiped off entirely. Did you read about the 2008 federal massacre? All the members of Nacet were killed in all the schools around the country. A drunk Naceter mistakenly stabbed a ranked Paw; all the members of Nacet paid dearly with their lives. We even joined in the killing, it was fun. But Scarecrow and Southpaw, they have class. We don't kill each other that way. If any ranked member of either cult must be killed, a herald would be sent to deliver a message of doom."

"A herald? How is that done?"

"If a ranked member of Scarecrow would be killed by the Southpaws, a lower ranked Paw would carry a scarecrow to the territory of the Crows and set the effigy ablaze. In the same vein, if a ranked member of Southpaw would be killed by the Scarecrows, a lower ranked Crow would take the left hand of a mannequin to the territory of the Paws and stab the hand to the ground. This has never happened in a long time because it always ends in disaster."

"Well, I'm not a Southpaw or a Scarecrow. I am Kanu and I am going to kill Pain and those bastards who raped my Jumai. To hell with ranks."

Tony stared at me, smiled broadly again and said, "Good luck with that. I will render my assistance anyway I can. Killing Pain will be doing a lot of people a great favour."

please I know it must be difficult but can you make the updates 2 times a day?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by eitsei(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
LarrySun:

how much is it from you?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Celsony: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
LarrySun:
This didn't make sense to me. If Tony was a Scarecrow, then he belonged in the same cult group with Pain. If that was truly the case, then he shouldn't have saved me. But he did. Why? I didn't need to ask the question out because he already saw the question in my eyes.

"I'm a Scarecrow," he repeated. "But I'm not a terrible cultist. I'm not saying I'm a saint; I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of. I've lied, I've stolen, I've killed. Before you begin to judge me, you should know that I killed when it was absolutely necessary. I had to save my own life. If I had not killed my adversary, I would have been killed. It was a tough choice to make but I chose to stay alive, no matter what it might cost me. Now listen, Kanu, there is no crossing back this path you're planning to cross. If you kill a man, you can't undo it. You will be branded a killer forever. All the perfumes of India would not cover the smell of that sin. No water will be enough to wash your hands clean. However, it gets only bad with the first killing. The more you kill, the easier it gets. This path of revenge you're planning to tread should be given a deep thought. I can only advise you."

"Won't you stop me from planning to kill your cult members?"

"Why should I? You're doing exactly what I would have done in your situation. I'm a just person. I admit that Pain isn't a person fit to live. It is forbidden for Crows to attack each other lest I would have killed him myself a long time ago. He's abusing his power. People are afraid of him, but not me, no one scares me. He attained that high rank by committing the unthinkable crime. He killed his parents and brought their heads to our coven. All because he wanted to be ranked. Calling Pain a beast is an insult to beasts. If you are the person who would put him down, then I'm not going to stop you. I didn't save you so that you could avenge your girlfriend's death. Well, that's not entirely why I saved you. I saved you because you were being treated unjustly. If any Crow knows that I'm doing this, I would be de-Crowed and brutally killed. I have to be careful. That's why I brought you to this quiet place. This is my great-grandfather's uncle's cousin's house. No one knows about this place."

"What is the relationship between Scarecrow and Southpaw?"

"These two are sworn enemies. We kill each other in multitude. A Crow and a Paw cannot stay in the same room; it's either one leaves the room for the other or they kill each other."

"Then why haven't a Southpaw killed Pain."

"Didn't you hear me before? Pain is a ranked Crow. It's very hard for him to be killed."

"I don't see anything hard in walking up to him and shooting him point-blank."

Tony smiled at me. "That's what a civilian cultist would do. Then again, no civilian cultist must dare it. They would be wiped off entirely. Did you read about the 2008 federal massacre? All the members of Nacet were killed in all the schools around the country. A drunk Naceter mistakenly stabbed a ranked Paw; all the members of Nacet paid dearly with their lives. We even joined in the killing, it was fun. But Scarecrow and Southpaw, they have class. We don't kill each other that way. If any ranked member of either cult must be killed, a herald would be sent to deliver a message of doom."

"A herald? How is that done?"

"If a ranked member of Scarecrow would be killed by the Southpaws, a lower ranked Paw would carry a scarecrow to the territory of the Crows and set the effigy ablaze. In the same vein, if a ranked member of Southpaw would be killed by the Scarecrows, a lower ranked Crow would take the left hand of a mannequin to the territory of the Paws and stab the hand to the ground. This has never happened in a long time because it always ends in disaster."

"Well, I'm not a Southpaw or a Scarecrow. I am Kanu and I am going to kill Pain and those bastards who raped my Jumai. To hell with ranks."

Tony stared at me, smiled broadly again and said, "Good luck with that. I will render my assistance anyway I can. Killing Pain will be doing a lot of people a great favour."
Thanks for the update boss.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by devilmaycry1(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2018
wow thank for the update
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2018
If you have not read the first update of Maria by Larry Sun. Check the site below for it. You can even make your survey and let us know what you think about it.

Pentinent...we aim to please.

http://www.pentinent.com/3644-2/

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Chommieblaq(f): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello Larrysun, I bought this book from okada books paid, but if i want to read it, it pops up this error message

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Kaycee9242(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nice story, keep it up Larry
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Eze2000(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
LarrySun:
Either by your ATM card or by recharge card PIN.

You should have told him MTN or Eti only.

Cashed out something last week myself. Still waiting for it to hit my bank account They don't answer my queries on some clients not being able to get my books in stores. That platform is beginning to make me worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / AT 30's / The Torpedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.