Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Can Destiny Be Altered?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Destiny Be Altered?? (471 Views)

Was Matthew 28 VS 19 Altered By The Catholic Church? / Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Destiny Be Altered?? by marttol: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
For instance "village people" grin, collected something from you through diabolical means... And they try every possible means to stagnate you... But you overcome...

Does it mean, everything they have collected from you, you will get them back??

I don't want atheist here o...
Re: Can Destiny Be Altered?? by donbachi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Destiny is like coke.you must open the bottle before consuming the liquid content inside...it takes only you or your forefathers to give anyone the opener..if realized earlier,you can take back your content.i mean to the fullest...God has given it to you,but,you must battle it out...prayer is the key,and God is the answer....akalaka di ichie.

2 Likes

Re: Can Destiny Be Altered?? by Anas09: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
marttol:
For instance "village people" grin, collected something from you through diabolical means... And they try every possible means to stagnate you... But you overcome...

I don't want atheist here o...
The answer is YES. look at Adam. His destiny was altered.

1 Like

Re: Can Destiny Be Altered?? by marttol: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anas09:

The answer is YES. look at Adam. His destiny was altered.
ahh
Re: Can Destiny Be Altered?? by Anas09: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
marttol:
ahh
Yes sir. But again, it can be redeemed back by a Ransome.

1 Like

Re: Can Destiny Be Altered?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
To me, this question seems to ask if God is omniscient. I said so because God is 'we christians should have all known by now 'sovereign'. Destinies are predeterminate but there is a lapse. God does not exercise His sovereinty over our will. Hence, he has a destiny for all men but not all men will agree to allign. I halt here.

1 Like

Re: Can Destiny Be Altered?? by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On Feb 01
marttol:
For instance "village people" grin, collected something from you through diabolical means... And they try every possible means to stagnate you... But you overcome... Does it mean, everything they have collected from you, you will get them back?? I don't want atheist here o...
If your belief is in local/African deities, then yes, it is possible for what you believe is your destiny to be stolen.

That concept of destiny does not apply as far as the God of Israel and Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed
Re: Can Destiny Be Altered?? by paxonel(m): 6:55am On Feb 01
marttol:
there are no such thing in existence.
They are all African myths

you will get only what you sow.
If anyone steals from you after that, he is a thief and you have the right to arrest and detain such person according to the law.

But anything spiritual or diabolical stealing, it is lie.
That's why you can never hear that one witchcraft or magician is arrested by the police

(1) (Reply)

My Freedom And Your Feelings. / Indian Man Buries Himself Alive In A Bid To Resurrect As God Three Days Later / Being Alive Is A Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.