Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan (40163 Views)

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shikena:

... and yet you served as president of the nation for 5 good years in which you and your wife were bountifully rewarded - what did you do to address this major challenge?
but buhari has spent 4 years and didn't increases salaries too what is ur point,Nigerians should forget sentiment and say things the way they are,we all know gej failed but buhari is not an upgrade on gej he is worst,see how we have retrogressed, he pays same subsidy of 28 naira and increased fuel to 145,even now that international oil price is 75 dollars,he says he is fighting corruption but once u are in APC u are a saint,akpabio said he joined APC cuz he wants to fight curuption ,do these guys take us as kids. someone that emptied the pox of akwa ibom then,until bubu and efcc probs oshiomolo I will never believe in this curuption fight oshiomolo left zero naira for obaseki and as i speak now Edo is d second most indebted state in Nigeria, on the day oshiomolo was to leave office he still borrowed 5billoin naira and d house quickly passed it cuz of percentage promised them ever since bubu entered we keep on getting good GDP on papers and we keep on saving on papers but y is it not reflecting on the masses, my friend with 4, children lost his job as a banker since last month and couldn't get another,bank jobs used to b very profitable Wats happening to them now, i don't understand ,pls no body should mention boko haram here cuz am angry,

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by magoo10(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
geometricaxis:

[s]
you wouldn't recognise intellect if it hit you in the face!!

with perseverance, anybody can get a B.sc similarly a Ph.d. The value of your Ph.D and intellect is reflected in the quality of the institution (especially academic) willing to employ you.

Jonathan is a 3rd rate academic...this is reflected in the institutions he worked for.[/s]
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by ManirBK: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
greggng:

Let him teach the wife first
I dey laugh..
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by sykeng(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
1miccza:

Bros you don get Phd?? Do you think getting even a masters is that easy in today's Nigeria You should give props to whom it's due , no be beans oo..
Don't mind him, he thinks getting a PhD is all about perseverance, if you don't have passion for academics you can't succeed, perseverance can play a role when you encounter hindrances along the line.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by magoo10(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
haba guy take am suffery oh!! U wan finish our current presido which life wey go come remain for him body after una call am lifeless!!
life go remain for him and his cows
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Buharimustgo: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Big problem coming....

May be killing won't be murder again when he is done

Abi,the way forgery is no longer corruption.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by princetom1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
magoo10:
Talking about presidents with intellectual capacity.
Meanwhile buhari will be ready to return to cattle rearing .

What's the use of having a teeth and can't bite anything with it?
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sorry for the poor students. You are better off resuming your fisherman duties.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by princetom1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
osazsky:
but buhari has spent 4 years and didn't increases salaries too what is ur point,Nigerians should forget sentiment and say things the way they are,we all know gej failed but buhari is not an upgrade on gej he is worst,see how we have retrogressed, he pays same subsidy of 28 naira and increased fuel to 145,even now that international oil price is 75 dollars,he says he is fighting corruption but once u are in APC u are a saint,akpabio said he joined APC cuz he wants to fight curuption ,do these guys take us as kids. someone that emptied the pox of akwa ibom then,until bubu and efcc probs oshiomolo I will never believe in this curuption fight oshiomolo left zero naira for obaseki and as u speak now Edo is d most second indebted state in Nigeria, on the day oshiomolo was to leave office he still borrowed 5billoin naira and d house quickly passed it cuz of percentage promised to them ever since bubu entered we keep on getting good GDP on papers and we keep on saving on papers but y is it not reflecting on the masses, my friend with 4, children lost his job as a banker since last month and couldn't get another,bank jobs used to b very profitable Wats happening to them now, u don't understand ,pls no body should mention boko haram here cuz am angry,

You said it very well bt one of the reason Jonathan will never get any good mention is, he dissapointed us too much and we end up with this current lifeless government because of his undoing.... If only he has done little more and act like a man, Buhari wouldn't have been a 1000th option nt to talk of 2nd option sef

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
osazsky:
but buhari has spent 4 years and didn't increases salaries too what is ur point,Nigerians should forget sentiment and say things the way they are,we all know gej failed but buhari is not an upgrade on gej he is worst,see how we have retrogressed, he pays same subsidy of 28 naira and increased fuel to 145,even now that international oil price is 75 dollars,he says he is fighting corruption but once u are in APC u are a saint,akpabio said he joined APC cuz he wants to fight curuption ,do these guys take us as kids. someone that emptied the pox of akwa ibom then,until bubu and efcc probs oshiomolo I will never believe in this curuption fight oshiomolo left zero naira for obaseki and as i speak now Edo is d second most indebted state in Nigeria, on the day oshiomolo was to leave office he still borrowed 5billoin naira and d house quickly passed it cuz of percentage promised them ever since bubu entered we keep on getting good GDP on papers and we keep on saving on papers but y is it not reflecting on the masses, my friend with 4, children lost his job as a banker since last month and couldn't get another,bank jobs used to b very profitable Wats happening to them now, i don't understand ,pls no body should mention boko haram here cuz am angry,
pls nobody should quote me,am angry ,my blood dey hot couldn't eat today cuz I saw a well dressed man approached me begging for 300 naira to buy food,untop tie for that matter,this is not the Nigeria I dreamt of,god pls have mercy and save ur children
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by magoo10(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
princetom1:

[s]
What's the use of having a teeth and can't bite anything with it?[/s]
oshiomole will be in a better position to answer your question ,he has been barking but can't bite
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by vicfajeze: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
vedaxcool:

But was not humble on Nigeria's Treasury.
TRUE TALK!!
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Shikena(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
osazsky:
My comment was in response to the quote attributed to GEJ regarding a specific challenge that he identified. When a quote is attributed to Buhari on corruption please feel free to add this comment of yours.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by daveP(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Splashme:
May God be with you, sir!

When Buhari had similar opportunity to equip himself in 1984 he chose cattle rearing in his village
That guy is disgracing the jeans he is wearing. Chai. the jeans suppose dey weep.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by mysteryman2014: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
As a former president, Jonathan can't return to the classroom as a lecturer, he can on be invited to give speeches.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by yembet(f): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why are you giving up, soon,sir? I could have voted for you next year, as the President. Try once more. Now you want to retun , to the classroom, to teach, what subject? Do still remember how to introduce a topic, to the students? What is your knowledge of ICT?
Can you use the interactive board , very well?
How competent are you of the subject matters, though, I don't know your area of speciality.
The thing is that sir, leave lecturing, tutoring, teaching and all the classroom jobs, to the well seasoned professionals. Don't go and corrupt our young, future leaders. Go and enjoy your ill acquired wealth .
Bye, wishing you , a peaceful retirement.

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by adecz: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin grin

To go & give lectures on cluelessness!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by coleon(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2018/09/02/im-ready-to-return-to-the-classroom-jonathan/
Oga Joe, please return and teach them "how much did Nwobodo stole"
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
ManirBK:
Your time has come and pass pls go enjoy your stolen fund. Agogoro drunkad!
senseless lifeless content..
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
ManirBK:
True talk wo Let him go teach mama peace lets us see the outcome first.Chai..

After three years you're still pained? Terrorist

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by mubeela(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
ManirBK:
Oboy.....ur wickedness no b 4 here grin
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by binaws(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
shayo and embezzlement master. U beta go back to otueke. Bcoz u are among the people dat drink and eat our foreign reserve. Ole
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by babeosisi: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
ManirBK:

You see why some of you will sow next level seed to church taya and seed will refuse to germinate
Watch your tongue
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
adecz:
grin grin grin

To go & give lectures on cluelessness!!

grin grin grin

And looting and stealing 101 studies in the Faculty of corruption and incompetence. .

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
OK
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Felixv: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
This ineffectual buffoon should stay retired.

while sipping his ogogoro ...

What a wasted opportunity
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Felixv:
This ineffectual buffoon should stay retired.

while sipping his ogogoro ...

What a wasted opportunity

Oga madam, attention ma.

The man dumbo no be small

grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Elliot2(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
it is always at this point that the stupidity of d flatheaders come showing; and i am embarrased. gej's leadership is one mistake we all must learn to forget consciously like an emotionally traumatised patient undergoing rehab.#buharitill2023.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by deji17: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2018
To teach stealing is not corruption.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by megareal: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2018
hisgrace090:
The man of favour who rose to the positon of president without fighting for it, while losing the only one he fought for.

Aptly summed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Dollabiz: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘How Can Bashir Ahmad Earn More Than Prof. Femi Osofisan?’: Fierce Reactions / Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.